As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kawaiikochans Webcomiks no Korner

ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
MASAKA THE YOUNG LADY OF HIGH SPIRITS. MAJIDE THE KNOWING OF MYSTERY. THEIR ADVENTURES IN WEBCOMIK KINGDOM IT BEGINS TO MOVE WITH LAUGHTER AND "E KIMOCHI".

rHVkugm.jpg?1
DOMO, IT’S KAWAIIKOCHANS
It’s momentous!! The premiere of new animation “Ninja Slayer From Animation”. We’ll teach you various “Ninsatsu” phrases and “way of the ninja” and this sort of thing. Yee-art!

ZMwDyxd.jpg
THANKS COMICS
MASAKA’S THANKS, AND “INPUT LAG”
Seasonal foreign holiday “Thanksgiving.” Masa-chan thinks, “this is convenient! I like this!” Maji-chan is worried due to intense gaming’s kibishii lifestyle. Masa-chan thinks, “even so, this is chou convenient. I like this!”

iVLf3Dz.jpg?1
KAWAIIKOCHAN!! EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR NO KORNER
Kyou, it’s the surprising entry of “Drive a Truck, it’s Europe.” How?! Professor Library Majide is teaching College Neco Masaka about what a good gamesoft it is?! Can anything reach such a neco? Fumu. There are new chara everywhere, so look out. However, all the new chara are Masaka and Majide. It’s perplexing, so look out.

NYAO IS THE TIME

NYEVER GIVE UP

GANBATTE WEBCOMIK LIKE KAWAIIKOCHANS AND ONE-PUNCH MAN AND DRAGONBALL MULTIVERSE AND MORE, POST "ONI" IF YOU BELIEVE YOU SUGOI ENOUGH

DON'T POST LICD, IT'S A REAL YAROU

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    fake webcomic thread, everyone evacuate

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I too am gay

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    i already made an anime thread, sorry

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    why did i come back

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Man.

My understanding of ninja slayer is that it's basically a show to make fun of some American's obsession with ninjas and Japan.

And then for obsessed Japan web comic guy to make a comic about how cool it is.

I am staring into the abyss here man.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    The Webcomiks no Korner welcomes all

Post all webcomics

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    translator's note: kawaii means "cute"

vEaRQgH.png
This discussion has been closed.