As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] Bubbles on B, Flaming Warlocks, and Invisible, Interpretive Dance.

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    @IDDQD — I'm in now. I guess it just takes repeated attempts to connect.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    @ObiFett it took me and my other two buddies almost three hours to finish a 32 and 34 PoE... One of them is...not great at Prison. Wednesday night felt a ton more productive, doing a 34, bounties, plus a full HM Vault run that went super smooth because PA bros are best bros.

I told you I would run it with you!

We're running Prison on Tuesday if you want to join us.

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Hey everyone, just an FYI. I hopped onto the Xbox One group on The 100, and noticed we lost about 10 members overnight. Turns out the site will auto-remove you from a group if you haven't been active in it for 30 days. (I myself got removed from the Xbox 360 group, despite being its creator.)

If you want to get back in, just re-apply and we'll approve you again.

(Turns out that is an optional feature, and I have turned it OFF so you won't have to worry about it again in the future.)

• Options
    IDDQDIDDQD Registered User regular
    @DouglasDanger take your time man, we're just hanging out in the tower. Join on me when you get home.

Live: Flynnt Loch | PSN: FlynntLoch | Steam: flynnt_loch
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    So exactly how many people do you need to have to do a raid?7

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular

I mean, traditionally, six. But you can go in with however many you want. But yeah, have six.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Anybody wanna run trials with me?

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Here I come, folks

• Options
    TabinTabin Registered User regular
    I am looking for some people to do trials with tomorrow. Here is my sales pitch. I suck at pvp and have never done trials before but i want to give it a spin and would not mind some guidance. Should anyone be interested please let me know!

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    I'm also up for Trials on Xbox One if anyone needs an extra.

• Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    image.jpg1_zpstnj5f1kb.jpg

I'm done. See ya, Trials. It wasn't fun while it lasted. Thanks for the armor, the etheric lights, the arc jewel of Osiris and the eye of sol, though. You're the best.

• Options
    Operation: Found Verdict was a complete success. Thanks to everyone for helping me to complete my VoG arsenal. I forgot how fun VoG NM is.. Laughs and fun times were had. Cheers gents.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    I'm up for trials on xbox

• Options
    Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    Cool. Finally got Unbroken on Shores of Time in Iron Banner. A few tense moments such as when I was double rushed at heavy and had to fend off a blink shotgun and blade dancer with only my thorn and grenades, but somehow pulled it out 15-4-0. I gotta admit once the game reached 18k points I kinda hid a bit ;)

• Options
    IDDQD wrote: »
    Operation: Found Verdict was a complete success. Thanks to everyone for helping me to complete my VoG arsenal. I forgot how fun VoG NM is.. Laughs and fun times were had. Cheers gents.

Of all the times I've VoG'd, that was my first NM. Which also meant the first time doing Oracles/Templar for realsies.

Managed to pick up two of the VoG weapons I needed (Vision and P. Revenge) + Chatterwhite. Fun times.

• Options
    Anyone interested in a quick PoE 32?

• Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    @iddqd I'm in for a 32

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Malakaius wrote: »
    @iddqd I'm in for a 32

Your PSN ID again?

IDDQD on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I'm a little mystified by level advantages being on in Iron Banner. The people who most need Etheric Lights are level 32s like myself. But I basically can't contribute against teams of all 34s, so it's really hard for me to actually grind enough Iron Banner rep to get to the Etheric Lights.

Kinda frustrating.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for a 3rd for Trials of Osiris this weekend, hit me up, (Sirialis on Xbox One) if I'm not online my phone will get messages sent to my profile, I'll answer as quickly as I can.

I've gotten so close to Flawless Victory a couple of times and I'd really like to get it before the expansion hits.
    Arteen wrote: »
    I'm also up for Trials on Xbox One if anyone needs an extra.

I am adding you both because I want some Osiris gloves

Arteen what is your GT?

Mine is Foreverender

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    3clipse wrote: »
    I'm a little mystified by level advantages being on in Iron Banner. The people who most need Etheric Lights are level 32s like myself. But I basically can't contribute against teams of all 34s, so it's really hard for me to actually grind enough Iron Banner rep to get to the Etheric Lights.

Kinda frustrating.

32s aren't at a significant disadvantage. And even if you're terrible, it's pretty easy to get to Rank 3 by just doing the 10,000 points and 15 Control Captures bounties, assuming your team wins every once in a while.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Does anyone want to team up for Trials this weekend at all? It would be my first weekend giving it a go (32 currently). Also wouldn't mind doing PoE or running weekly stuff.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'd like to play some IB
    maybe trials tomorrow
    I've never played trials

• Options
    On xbone for poe?

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    So I've been pretty much been playing destiny by myself since launch seeing as how most of my friends stopped playing shortly after the game came out. I was wondering how active the xbone group is.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Kinda frustrating.

Nah man, as long as you're using a decent weapon in there, you'll be just fine. Your supers still kill, your feet still capture, etc. Also the bounties are quite advantageous.

If you really feel like you're getting pushed around, ascend an exotic and get to 33.

• Options
    I'm at 31 and I'm doing pretty good with the multi tool. The multi tool is like the perfect fit for me. I freaking love this rifle.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    So I've been pretty much been playing destiny by myself since launch seeing as how most of my friends stopped playing shortly after the game came out. I was wondering how active the xbone group is.

Xbox One has a really active PA community.

Join the clan, add people to your friends list, join our parties. You can normally find people doing anything you are looking to do: raids, crucible, PoE, etc.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Nikolai wrote: »

Xbox One has a really active PA community.

Join the clan, add people to your friends list, join our parties. You can normally find people doing anything you are looking to do: raids, crucible, PoE, etc.

Speaking of the clan, I have join requests pending if someone wouldn't mind adding me.

• Options
    Same, I still need to be added to the Xbone clan proper and not just the group :(

• Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »

Kinda frustrating.

32s aren't at a significant disadvantage. And even if you're terrible, it's pretty easy to get to Rank 3 by just doing the 10,000 points and 15 Control Captures bounties, assuming your team wins every once in a while.

This. You still get something for losses in Banner in the form of bounty progress and redeemable loss tokens. Now Trials on the other hand :P

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    Some of these bounties are BS though.

10 kills without dying? Good freaking luck.

• Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    Some of these bounties are BS though.

10 kills without dying? Good freaking luck.

This gets pointed out every time someone complains about this bounty, but it includes assists. Hang back, tag people with your MIDA, and focus on not dying.

It will have the side effect of making you an infinitely better Crucible player, too.

• Options
    Well that makes this bounty 100% more doable. I wish it was worded better.

• Options
    Thank you whoever added me to the clan!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Where is xur this week?

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    "I wish it was worded better" is another good subtitle for Destiny

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Where is xur this week?

Tower, head to the right (where the Dead Orbit, FWC, and Vanguard vendors are). Xur is to the right as soon as you see the dock.

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Where is xur this week?

go to the hangar and turn right immediately