As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Berol #2 Drawfia

124»

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    bzuzbqztqtfz.gif

I think that gets the main idea across, but: I'm going to watch fireworks tomorrow night and would rather end the game Sunday. If everything's in pretty early, though, I'll get results up in the interest of moving on. I encourage people planning ghost drawings to drop them in-thread while we await close.

Auralynx on
    kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    LWFOtCGl.jpg

rgtA94tl.jpg

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    DeamonIzual

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    9cA5y60.png

DeamonIzual

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    DeamonIzualDeamonIzual Registered User regular
    hfk1zh1ozgfy.jpg

Gizzy

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    DeamonIzual

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    DeamonIzual

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Running a little slow, but it's coming.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Running a little slow, but it's coming.

iu0EJu8.jpg

• Options
    47jxwn31ej8k.gif

DeamonIzual, a humble stonemason, is struck down by the ghost of the Pharoah.
    Dragon6860, a royal guard, is killed by the murderers.

Future historians conclude that the Pharoah Auralynx was a neglectful and capricious butthead, due to the mafia winning.

The mafia: Discrider, TheRoadVirus, Bedlam, and CesareB.
    The surviving villagers: Gizzy and Zombie Hero.

The roles:

The mighty detective Discernotep, seer: Had to draw his target or something discernable as a particular poster circled in-thread.
    The royal guard Stabburabi, vigilante: Had to draw his target's avatar or something discernable as a particular poster in the same picture as a weapon of some kind in-thread.
    The mafia kill was shown by a drawing of someone's avatar being murdered in-thread.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    So clearly I "designed," this pretty much by the seat of my pants, down to remembering just before I sent out the mafia PM that I'd meant to include post powers to make things a little more interesting / require more drawing. I honestly thought, considering the size of the game, that it went pretty well!

I can't remember a game where the mafia accidentally voting out one of their members on Day 1 was quite as effective a strategy as it was here. It even led to MrT revealing to discrider on Day 2, which was pretty much decisive.

@Egos and @Sir Fabulous owe us an exciting ghost post, which I'm expecting will appear pretty soon.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    YESSSSSSS

• Options
    ah .. i knew at least one of those folks who voted for cesareb was mafia .. just didn't think it was 2 of them

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »
    ah .. i knew at least one of those folks who voted for cesareb was mafia .. just didn't think it was 2 of them

Yeah, in all seriousness you guys were making pretty good headway on a really narrow field as far as vote-interpretation. Everyone seemed to be pretty tuned-in this game!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    In a game as short as this one was destined to be, voting out a fellow mafioso on day 1 seems rather clever in retrospect. Wish it could've been someone not me, but hey, I got to spend more time with my boyfriend so whatever I'll take it I guess. Yay victory by association!

• Options
    Huh.. I was scared that ZH and Gizzy had shared vig information and one was the vig and the other confirmed by the sheer fact the other wasn't dead.

Also sorry CesareB.
    The mobile forums didn't display your name on the mafia PM thread, and you never posted in it, so I had thought that Auralynx was the fourth mafia!

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Alright, who killed me? They shall pay for their transgressions with blood!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Alright, who killed me? They shall pay for their transgressions with blood!

The mafia. Bedlam's picture of you getting Ghostbuster'd was what I took for it.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Well yeah, the mafia, sure.

But who actually pulled the trigger?

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    We needed to draw a picture to kill people and since mine counted it was the least suspicious.

So yeah me, but only because it was easy and the least suspicious at the time.

• Options
    TRV actually rolled a die to pick someone at random and then aura reminded us we had to draw a picture of their avatar dying and so we were like hey lets use what we already have instead of trying to come up with something at the last minute.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    So it was Aura that killed you Sir Fab.
    Not our fault at all.

discrider on
  • Options
    On the upside, the RNG wanted to kill Dragon, the vig.
    So it's not like your death was without merit.

• Options
    Accidental teamkill AND killing via rng.
    TRV best mafia

• Options
    It sucks that the game was over so quickly. ITs neat that powers were tied to posting. I would love to see a phalla where everyone has posting powers and trying to figure out patterns for other people.

Honestly I don't see a game with limited village communication ever winning for the village. But it was nice to give it a shot.

• Options
    In hindsight I'm surprised you guys didn't think I was the vig day 1 since I drew myself killing Bedlam

• Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    I thought I was gonna get outed as Vig early on, but nope. This is a really tricky format to debate, but it was fun! I liked it.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    In hindsight I'm surprised you guys didn't think I was the vig day 1 since I drew myself killing Bedlam

I kind of thought you were the vig because you were clearly paying attention to the non-existence of a guard, and that's something the vig would likely care greatly about.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    CesareB wrote: »

I kind of thought you were the vig because you were clearly paying attention to the non-existence of a guard, and that's something the vig would likely care greatly about.
    That's exactly what I thought too.
    But Dragon was doing the same, so I was fine with RNG's choice.

Also his "Is Egos the vig? ? ? " post

discrider on
  • Options
    Oh I just thought dragon was extremely confused by what the picture of the shield meant so I kept trying to re-explain it to him.