As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Architecture of Density [Chat]

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Adam Sandler was in good films...

i mean...

i mean...

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were decent-ish.

Oh, wait, those were his first big roles.

Then it just went all downhill.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy upon you.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    In Pixels the President is played by Kevin James. I have misjudged this movie, as it is obviously some sort of terrifying dystopian SF epic, every bit as gut-punching in its bleak portrayal of the future as Planet of The Apes.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This takes me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoWCCA1Iwlc

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The guy behind me has brought a kitten in for some reason.

Productivity is being hit hard

You ought make the kitten a tiny visitor badge

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    In Pixels the President is played by Kevin James. I have misjudged this movie, as it is obviously some sort of terrifying dystopian SF epic, every bit as gut-punching in its bleak portrayal of the future as Planet of The Apes.

Is there a scene where someone crumples to their knees in front of the president and screams "YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"?

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

That monologue, while beaten into the ground over the years, still holds up. The actor that did that gave the perfect reading.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

Wait, are you suggesting that we ought disqualify people from being the president merely by virtue of being a sub-par actor with a bad string of movies under his belt?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

We're currently working out what to charge the cat out at.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    hey chat wanna watch myself @Organichu and @Orphane play league?

I'm gonna get the voice stuff workin' and everything!

twitch name "blamelessCleric"

(will be up in a few minutes)

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    omg thats an amazing strat

just bring in a different tiny animal to work every week and therefore never haev to work again

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015

We're currently working out what to charge the cat out at.
    4000 pounds a day

Call it a management consultant

Apothe0sis on
  • Options

Wait, are you suggesting that we ought disqualify people from being the president merely by virtue of being a sub-par actor with a bad string of movies under his belt?

There are more levels to this Pixels movie than I thought. What if this is Sandler's grand critique of the Reagan years? The Space Invaders trickle down from space only to be destroyed before they reach the ground OMG.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    *kneels*

May the holy lord of burg and spliff scheck watch over us in our time of need that we get no feed and no afk. reported

• Options
    omg thats an amazing strat

just bring in a different tiny animal to work every week and therefore never haev to work again

Big Train already demonstrated the uses of juggling, card tricks and adorable puppies in evading discussions about bonuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX0r6DsvXAU

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    "This troup of wallabies is essential to the corporate culture of this company. Until next week when they will be replaced by puffins. Essential, essential puffins."

Gim on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    *kneels*

May the holy lord of burg and spliff scheck watch over us in our time of need that we get no feed and no afk. reported

godspeed, it's too late for me to watch league, sleep instead woooooooooooo

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Fuck this animu Earth.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

yes this would shut down hillary hard

i hated her in deep throat

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i realised i could buy a ps4 or xbone and get it delivered today in 2 hours because amazon

then i looked at the list of games on those things and theres nothing there.. rip in peperoni...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i realised i could buy a ps4 or xbone and get it delivered today in 2 hours because amazon

then i looked at the list of games on those things and theres nothing there.. rip in peperoni...

I was going to say Rocket League but its on PC.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Adam Sandler was in good films...

i mean...

i mean...

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were decent-ish.

Oh, wait, those were his first big roles.

Then it just went all downhill.

Wedding Singer

If anybody doesn't like the Wedding Singer, we will have words

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    BC gets her first twitch creeper

its a long road to the top bby...

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

It's about 3 games, total.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Rocket League is on PS4 too, but yeah, console exclusives are very thin at the moment.

Look at this list, so thin it could be anorexic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    I have God and Dean in position, aometime tomorrow I'll get Christine to where she needs to be. This DLC is pretty stressful.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    where is scalebound info anyway

that was meant ot be a big bone exclusive and its the husbandos and waifus at platinum and yet no sign of it since that shit first cgi trailer

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Oh, Quantum Break is an exclusive. I always forget that.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

that was meant ot be a big bone exclusive and its the husbandos and waifus at platinum and yet no sign of it since that shit first cgi trailer

That and Quantum Break and some other stuff (KI Season 3 I hope) are all at gamescom Aug4th

• Options
    now i'm listening to every Gundam Wing opening/closing

thanks Obama

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Oh, Quantum Break is an exclusive. I always forget that.

God that shit has been in development FOREVER man I really hope it doesnt dissappoint.

• Options
    aww yiss

actual 144hz gsync monitor arrived

i now have 3 monitors god bless consumerism and not reading names of stuff on amazon properly

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

The Xbox PR dudes have been on twitter, hyping up its upcoming Gamescom showing.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

The Xbox PR dudes have been on twitter, hyping up its upcoming Gamescom showing.

im ready 2 spaff

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    I think gamescom will be the real make or break if I want an xbone or not.

Cause really Halo is meh to me and Im not buying a $400 console just for Rare Replay.

• Options
    but now i have to open boxes and expend... shudder... effort...

why is life so hard...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    but now i have to open boxes and expend... shudder... effort...

why is life so hard...

Ill take your products you dont want to open.

For free even!

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    OK WE ARE UP AND RUNNING

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    OK WE ARE UP AND RUNNING

you got 20 min to impress me before I go watch Japanese Puro Resu

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    aww yiss

actual 144hz gsync monitor arrived

i now have 3 monitors god bless consumerism and not reading names of stuff on amazon properly

what gpu do you have, can you push dis shit

• Options
    OK WE ARE UP AND RUNNING

you got 20 min to impress me before I go watch Japanese Puro Resu

but i'm kawaii as fk

This discussion has been closed.