As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is the adorable MMA guy? [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Amazon use chancers like Yodel to deliver their parcels, and Yodel deliverymen are basically guys with vans, cars or shopping trolleys they nicked from Asda driving round and then throwing your parcel at your letterbox from the street.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Amazon use chancers like Yodel to deliver their parcels, and Yodel deliverymen are basically guys with vans, cars or shopping trolleys they nicked from Asda driving round and then throwing your parcel at your letterbox from the street.

I discovered that DHL runs some Uber-but-for-deliveries thing.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav, I watched your stand-up. I have tremendous respect for anyone who can scrape up the elephant sized stones to clamber on stage with the promise of making a bunch of total strangers laugh, so well done indeed.

PAR FOR THE COURSE.

Thank you!

The feedback has been so good so far! It's a real confidence boost. :)

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Hey, I'm also on PS4!

Although, not at all interested in MGS.
    Perhaps that'll change once I played the glorified demo called Ground Zeroes?

You should get on that.

... I should.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I like how all 3 of the MGS4 players have animal themed names.

Seriosuly DRX if your logo isn't 2 ravens ill be all :
    mckayla-maroney-meme-getty.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Hey, I'm also on PS4!

Although, not at all interested in MGS.
    Perhaps that'll change once I played the glorified demo called Ground Zeroes?

I wouldn't call it a glorified demo! I guess if you're only interested in playing the story mission once and never touching the game again, it may seem like a demo, but I do not see it that way? It only has one story mission, absolutely, but the additional missions you unlock after beating that, plus the achievements, unlockables, etc., have made it into a game I have wasted 20+ hours in.

and I'm still learning things about the mechanics!

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    So it's 2015 and a new Dre album just dropped.
    And it's apparently pretty good....

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    I'm veeeery reluctant when it comes to MG games. Generally not a fan. But we'll see.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Yodel? More like Yomama

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    DRX are you on the PS4 MGS5 train with me and Simon?

yessir. Gonna be raiding your Mother Base all day erry day. >:D

or - and bear with me here - we become best Biamond Brogs and protect each others FOBs from unscrupulous rivals

I like my plan!

It works cause with our time zones we can all watch each other backs.

Or I can raid you when you are asleep

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    DRX are you on the PS4 MGS5 train with me and Simon?

yessir. Gonna be raiding your Mother Base all day erry day. >:D

or - and bear with me here - we become best Biamond Brogs and protect each others FOBs from unscrupulous rivals

I like my plan!

Are you an Otaku too? A fan of Japanimation?

Or are you an Ocelot. Mrowww. Betrayer.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The fact that Konami removed Kojimas name from V, and the horrible stories about labor practices leaking into mainstream Japanese press last week, my hopes for MGS V aren't particularly high.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    The fact that Konami removed Kojimas name from V, and the horrible stories about labor practices leaking into mainstream Japanese press last week, my hopes for MGS V aren't particularly high.

Huh? How do you figure?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Ehhh, I probably wouldn't call the cops, but kids' voices really carry a lot especially when they get excited or scared and start shrieking. I'd definitely bring it up to the parents ASAP.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 2.9

@RMS Oceanic will create the new thread
    @simonwolf is backup

This discussion has been closed.