As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Super Mario Maker] Create your own Mario levels and share them with everyone!

• Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    @TelMarine: That small/giant course was pretty cool, but I gave up on the Giant Boss. It's WAY too hard, mostly because of how cramped it feels with the pipes and ceiling being so low.

I had the opposite problem. I kept messing up the first boss and got the other one on my third or fourth try, compared to the few dozen or so attempts on the first one. Here's the trick I used.
    Once he turns into a shell if you can lure him to the left/lowest level you can sit safely by the door and hit him right when he springs back. He won't/can't hit you with fire there and will just do a bunch of little hops or maybe turn back into a shell but at the very bottom he can't jump up to where you are.

nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    cravipat wrote: »
    @TelMarine: That small/giant course was pretty cool, but I gave up on the Giant Boss. It's WAY too hard, mostly because of how cramped it feels with the pipes and ceiling being so low.

I had the opposite problem. I kept messing up the first boss and got the other one on my third or fourth try, compared to the few dozen or so attempts on the first one. Here's the trick I used.
    Once he turns into a shell if you can lure him to the left/lowest level you can sit safely by the door and hit him right when he springs back. He won't/can't hit you with fire there and will just do a bunch of little hops or maybe turn back into a shell but at the very bottom he can't jump up to where you are.

Interesting to see different perspectives. I thought the giant boss was easier because he can destroy the blocks, meaning you can level out the room to become straight. This makes it much easier to dodge him.

3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    Super Mario Maker Challenge #23
    Sub World Synergy Results

Could this be the end of SMMC or did I just pick a bad topic? At least I didn't have too many levels to review.

@Djiem
    Perplexing Pipes
    (A0F7-0000-022C-43D9)

I really liked the clever simplicity of this one. You learn about how everything (pipes, platforms and tracks/blocks) works between the worlds early on in the level. I also like that there is enough information that you can plan what you need to do from one "side". If the track hints weren't present, having to jump back and forth to remember where the blocks were would have been tedious.

There were only two things I didn't like. The first is minor and only bothered me on replaying the level. There are no enemies. I think the switch really lends itself to maybe koopas/dry bones but I also can't come up with a good way to make them part of the puzzle and not just obstacles for the sake of obstacles. The other was something that bothered me on the first play through. There aren't any hints on how to get the key. I only stumbled upon the solution because I couldn't think of what else it could be, but even then you need a running jump to hit the blocks. It might be nice to have the ? blocks be visible in the main world and hidden in the sub world. That area isn't reachable in the main world so it wouldn't change the puzzle solution. If you added one to the tutorial room, to the right of Mario's start with a 1up in the hidden block to reward the curious, it would help guide people towards the key solution.

@TelMarine
    A Small Problem Gets Giant
    (8CB4-0000-0231-F8A1)

I love that this level actually feels like a SMB3 level instead of just using the tile set for its looks (something I'm guilty of). There are also a bunch of secrets that I didn't even find until I looked through the level in the editor. Some might not like that they didn't have any hints to find them, but that just the way NES Mario worked and they were positioned in places where you might be likely to trigger it, the vines over the donut blocks, or to find it if you are looking, by the wall in the pipe. The normal/giant switch made things interesting. I felt the first section was about the same challenge, the second section was harder with giant enemies, and I found the giant boss to be a bit easier. I spent a lot of time on getting through the boss section but I never reached a point where I didn't feel like I couldn't get through it if I just kept trying.

I only wished there was more interaction between the normal and giant sides. Maybe a more linear level with multiple pipes to let the user switch when they wanted to but have a some sort of blockade that can only be overcome on the normal or giant side. The only problem with some thing like using a giant koopa shell to break through blocks is that it wouldn't also break the blocks in the normal world.

Winner
    This is even harder with only two entries because I really liked them both but I have to go with
    Djiem! The interplay of the main and sub world is what pushed it over the edge for me.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    The other was something that bothered me on the first play through. There aren't any hints on how to get the key. I only stumbled upon the solution because I couldn't think of what else it could be, but even then you need a running jump to hit the blocks. It might be nice to have the ? blocks be visible in the main world and hidden in the sub world. That area isn't reachable in the main world so it wouldn't change the puzzle solution.]

That's a good idea I didn't think about. I actually put the same invisible blocks in the main world, but now that you mention this, they serve literally no purpose except I can say that the world is a reflection of the other. Actual blocks would have been smart, and could have been used even further with that concept, again if I had more pipes to work with.

In spite of this though, Woo! I'm the best... of two...

It seems like Mario Maker is slowing down here. Still, we need to keep this rolling, if it'll keep rolling. I'm hoping that many of the people that used to participate in the SMMC didn't quit SMM forever and that they're just busy or unavailable at the moment.

So here's the next theme:

Super Mario Maker Challenge #24
    Speleology and Entomology

Have Mario explore the caves, tunnels, grottos, antfarms where all the critters, crawlies and beetles dwell.

Level type restriction: Underworld only. Sub-area allowed, but it must also be Underworld. The only exception to this rule is if you create an Overworld main zone that contains only the beginning and ending of the course to give the feel that Mario is going underground for the course and emerges on the other side of that underground course.

Enemy restriction: Wiggler, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Spike Top. They can be flying or giant or both.
    Note: When I say enemy restriction, I'm not talking about blocks or obstacles that count as enemies. I mean enemies, literally. Like, no Goombas or Bowsers or whatever allowed.

The course can be straightforward, it can be wide open, cramped tunnels, it can be exploration, it can be a puzzle, as long as it feels like Mario's exploring some underground cavern full of bugs.

Deadline: May 9th (unless people tell me that if I make it longer they'll submit a course, in which case I might extend the deadline)

Djiem on
  • Options
    Super Mario Maker Challenge #23
    Sub World Synergy Results

@TelMarine
    A Small Problem Gets Giant
    (8CB4-0000-0231-F8A1)

I love that this level actually feels like a SMB3 level instead of just using the tile set for its looks (something I'm guilty of). There are also a bunch of secrets that I didn't even find until I looked through the level in the editor. Some might not like that they didn't have any hints to find them, but that just the way NES Mario worked and they were positioned in places where you might be likely to trigger it, the vines over the donut blocks, or to find it if you are looking, by the wall in the pipe. The normal/giant switch made things interesting. I felt the first section was about the same challenge, the second section was harder with giant enemies, and I found the giant boss to be a bit easier. I spent a lot of time on getting through the boss section but I never reached a point where I didn't feel like I couldn't get through it if I just kept trying.

I only wished there was more interaction between the normal and giant sides. Maybe a more linear level with multiple pipes to let the user switch when they wanted to but have a some sort of blockade that can only be overcome on the normal or giant side. The only problem with some thing like using a giant koopa shell to break through blocks is that it wouldn't also break the blocks in the normal world.

Ideally I would have liked the level to be longer, but it's so much work doing the duplicate areas.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I still play this ALL the time, but its hard to find the time to make levels. I got this submission like 60%ish done, but still wasn't fully happy with how it was going anyway. I usually do school work at night now, and if not that there are tons of other games that take over. Whenever I try to play SMM any other time, there is a 2 year old that will NOT let me create for very long.

However we play levels online all the time, between the whole family. I have found some really nice levels out there just searching highlights regularly. The good thing is a lot of the people who made absolute garbage levels are no longer interested, so the % of levels being made that are quality is WAY higher. While not enough of the bad ones have been deleted yet to make the 100 mario modes perfect, they are also much more reasonable now too.

If you are making this one a week though I can assure you I will not have the time to even come close. I think we should start making these challenges at least 2 weeks if not more to make it more approachable. Making a good level is very, very time consuming and pushing that out in a week is hard when you are no longer in apeshit play all the time mode.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Well, I was going with the argument that was raised many pages ago that if we spaced these too far, people would forget about it and become inactive, but I guess this has slowed down significantly anyway. I think we should extend those deadlines to two weeks as you say. When I create a Mario Maker course, I don't usually do it in 4-5 little shots across a week, I find a time block and occupy it with course creation. But those don't come all the time.

Maybe extending delays will kill this, but maybe NOT doing it will kill it too, as many people could make a course every time except for the fact that a week is too short a time frame.

So let's extend this to the end of Sunday, May 15th and see if this saves the SMMC, kills it, or doesn't change anything.

Djiem on
  • Options
    I feel like a week and a half is the sweet spot for me. In just a week I feel rushed but in two weeks I wind up procrastinating and overthinking an amazing course that I don't have the skills to pull off.

• Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I'm on holiday so no courses or stars from me, but Alphagaia will return after these messages.

Alphagaia on
    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

See my profile here!
  • Options
    I'm doing my part to keep SMMC alive.

Straight to the Point - SMMC #24

Unfortunately I'm not doing much. I had a good idea that just couldn't come together. This one should be on the easy side and I've spared you the plot twist/shoot em up end section.

• Options
    I'm doing my part to keep SMMC alive.

Unfortunately I'm not doing much. I had a good idea that just couldn't come together. This one should be on the easy side and I've spared you the plot twist/shoot em up end section.

I really liked it! It was challenging but not so much that it became frustrating; I didn't lose a single life, but I had to mind my step through the whole course. And it felt like a "real" Mario course, not full of gimmicks or anything, straight to the point. Even the flagpole felt like a real SMB1 course. I guess I'm not privy to what's in your mind, so maybe this course fell way short of what you imagined, but I feel like it was a great entry.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    The other was something that bothered me on the first play through. There aren't any hints on how to get the key. I only stumbled upon the solution because I couldn't think of what else it could be, but even then you need a running jump to hit the blocks. It might be nice to have the ? blocks be visible in the main world and hidden in the sub world. That area isn't reachable in the main world so it wouldn't change the puzzle solution.]

That's a good idea I didn't think about. I actually put the same invisible blocks in the main world, but now that you mention this, they serve literally no purpose except I can say that the world is a reflection of the other. Actual blocks would have been smart, and could have been used even further with that concept, again if I had more pipes to work with.

In spite of this though, Woo! I'm the best... of two...

It seems like Mario Maker is slowing down here. Still, we need to keep this rolling, if it'll keep rolling. I'm hoping that many of the people that used to participate in the SMMC didn't quit SMM forever and that they're just busy or unavailable at the moment.

So here's the next theme:

Super Mario Maker Challenge #24
    Speleology and Entomology

Have Mario explore the caves, tunnels, grottos, antfarms where all the critters, crawlies and beetles dwell.

Level type restriction: Underworld only. Sub-area allowed, but it must also be Underworld. The only exception to this rule is if you create an Overworld main zone that contains only the beginning and ending of the course to give the feel that Mario is going underground for the course and emerges on the other side of that underground course.

Enemy restriction: Wiggler, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Spike Top. They can be flying or giant or both.
    Note: When I say enemy restriction, I'm not talking about blocks or obstacles that count as enemies. I mean enemies, literally. Like, no Goombas or Bowsers or whatever allowed.

The course can be straightforward, it can be wide open, cramped tunnels, it can be exploration, it can be a puzzle, as long as it feels like Mario's exploring some underground cavern full of bugs.

Deadline: May 9th (unless people tell me that if I make it longer they'll submit a course, in which case I might extend the deadline)

Underground Escapade - 574A-0000-023F-D475

574A-0000-023F-D475.jpg
    574A-0000-023F-D475_full.jpg

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/574A-0000-023F-D475

Happy how this turned out. I spent a couple hours on a level, but didn't like it, so ditched it and started this one. It's fairly difficult. Enjoy.

TelMarine on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I really liked it! It was challenging but not so much that it became frustrating; I didn't lose a single life, but I had to mind my step through the whole course. And it felt like a "real" Mario course, not full of gimmicks or anything, straight to the point. Even the flagpole felt like a real SMB1 course. I guess I'm not privy to what's in your mind, so maybe this course fell way short of what you imagined, but I feel like it was a great entry.

Thanks. I was hoping to give a better feel of evolution from buzzy beetle to spike top to spiny: long beetle section, smaller beetle/spike mixed section, long spike top section, spike/spiny mix, finally the spinys. Plus I'm bad at evaluating my enemy placement. It feels boring to me because I know where everything is.

TelMarine wrote: »

574A-0000-023F-D475.jpg

Happy how this turned out. I spent a couple hours on a level, but didn't like it, so ditched it and started this one. It's fairly difficult. Enjoy.

Most of your courses are at the edge of what I can handle/tolerate and I can't be sure if I'll be able to make it to the end or not. I appreciate that they never start out frustrating and I feel like I'm improving the more I try it. Sometimes the build up gets above my head. I did manage to make it through this one even though it contained my personal kryptonite, note blocks. I liked the layout enough that I wanted to keep going to see what would come next.

cravipat on
  • Options

574A-0000-023F-D475.jpg

Most of your courses are at the edge of what I can handle/tolerate and I can't be sure if I'll be able to make it to the end or not. I appreciate that they never start out frustrating and I feel like I'm improving the more I try it. Sometimes the build up gets above my head. I did manage to make it through this one even though it contained my personal kryptonite, note blocks. I liked the layout enough that I wanted to keep going to see what would come next.

@cravipat I like to hear that someone believes they've improved after completing one of my maps. From observing friends play through my maps, even ones that hadn't played Mario in a long time, I could see them getting better. The map doesn't have too many power-ups and the timing in some area is tight, making it pretty tough. I'm assuming then you died the most on the two note block section?

• Options
    Oh, another entry!

Alright then, I'll give a real judging tonight!

• Options

574A-0000-023F-D475.jpg

@cravipat I like to hear that someone believes they've improved after completing one of my maps. From observing friends play through my maps, even ones that hadn't played Mario in a long time, I could see them getting better. The map doesn't have too many power-ups and the timing in some area is tight, making it pretty tough. I'm assuming then you died the most on the two note block section?

I think I died most to the flying beetle section. I always seemed to be at the wrong height for the saws, too low and got hit or too high and got pushed off at the ceiling. I eventually got good enough at the section leading up to it that I could keep my powerups to force my way through.

The first note block part wasn't too bad. Maybe because of the way it was setup, with the fall down to the note from the pow section. The second one gave me a little more problems only because I'd get on the note block to avoid the ceiling beetle. Then I'd have to mix high jumps and short bounces in order to get in sync with the smasher. After that point I think I made it through in one go.

I also forgot to mention that I liked the hidden/tricky 1ups. It made it feel like traditional Mario level, that would let you get through the hard parts without being a drain on your lives. As long as you can make it to the 1up part it counts as a 'free' try.

• Options
    So, I've played both courses now!

cravipat

There isn't much to say that I didn't already say earlier up. I liked this course a lot. It felt cramped with swarms of bugs but still wide enough to maneuver, and while the SMB1 tileset is more one of bricks, the "organic" placement of blocks made it feel like a cavern still. The difficulty level was perfect. Although I can take a few deaths or a challenging course, my favorite Mario courses are those where I don't die once but where I do have to be careful the whole way through to beat it.

TelMarine
    Underground Escapade

Using the SMW tileset does make the course feel more caverny than the SMB1 tileset which consists mainly of bricks, though the abundant skewers do break the feeling a bit. I certainly appreciate the tunnel-like layout of the course, and with the pits it did feel like a dangerous cavern to explore. However, I found the course far too challenging; I never managed to beat the flying beetle part. The course doesn't provide much in terms of save points or power-ups, which I feel naturally should come before a specifically hard segment. It's a shame, I was curious to see that long tunnel-y part in the course preview.

Winner:
    cravipat! Both courses gave a good feel of bug-infested cavern, for different reasons, but in the end I found this course to convey the theme more, and I found it to be just the right level of difficulty.

Congrats! I do feel that even if the contest is among very few people, it's worth keeping alive until more people come back in.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I tried to make a course for this but I couldn't figure out how to use the bugs to really open paths in Super Mario World, which is the style I wanted because it's the only one that lets you throw upwards but the normally breakable blocks don't really break in that style.

• Options
    Uh-oh. I'm running out of ideas. Have we done a fire? Lets try that.

Super Mario Maker Challenge #25
    Fanning the Flames

Create a level with fire as the focus. You can use any theme (though the castle is probably an ideal choice). Other enemies/obstacles can be used but don't let it overwhelm the fire focus.

Deadline: May 31st (I gave an extra day since it's Memorial Day weekend)

• Options
    I tried to make a course for this but I couldn't figure out how to use the bugs to really open paths in Super Mario World, which is the style I wanted because it's the only one that lets you throw upwards but the normally breakable blocks don't really break in that style.

If you want an idea on how to use the bugs to open paths, check out a course I made a while ago: Bugs & Tunnels

Fair warning: It's apparently super fucking difficult. I really didn't expect that 0.45% (1/219) Clear Rate. I thought that, while challenging, it was much easier than that. This is an obvious case of me misjudging a course's difficulty.

• Options
    Clear rate nearly tripled, and world record shattered.

Then again I cheated and skipped a good 1/3 of the level in the beginning. Damage boosting <3

• Options
    How exactly did you "cheat"? The course is designed with multiple paths in mind, so you won't see everything on a single playthrough. Usually, the harder paths are also the shorter ones, so maybe you went through a path I intended?

• Options
    I wasn't sure if it's intended, but I used the first spike tops to get to that section with a door above the first screen. If it was intended without damage boosting, then it is nearly impossible to do that way I think. If it was intended with damage boosting then I guess I did it as intended.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    No, you're meant to spin jump on one, swerving left and right to spin jump on a second one and reach the door this way. This is the reason those spike tops are there. In fact, that's how all spike tops in this course are meant to be used.
    I'm curious though. How did you damage boost that one? Did you just spin jump on one, pass right through the second one, all the way up to the door?

EDIT: I now know what damage boosting means.

Djiem on
  • Options
    Yeah that.

I have NO idea how you can do that without getting hit. The speed which you move up from a high spin jump off makes going around one above it and actually landing incredibly difficult.

• Options
    Kai_San wrote: »
    Yeah that.

I have NO idea how you can do that without getting hit. The speed which you move up from a high spin jump off makes going around one above it and actually landing incredibly difficult.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I have no trouble doing it. Which might be why I was surprised at the low completion rate on the course.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular

If you want an idea on how to use the bugs to open paths, check out a course I made a while ago: Bugs & Tunnels

Fair warning: It's apparently super fucking difficult. I really didn't expect that 0.45% (1/219) Clear Rate. I thought that, while challenging, it was much easier than that. This is an obvious case of me misjudging a course's difficulty.

Yeah, see, I don't like those kinds of levels nor do I like making those kinds of levels. I enjoy challenging but fair levels, levels that are on par with what you expect to see in a real Mario game. So I might limit myself in how hard that level is in those regards, but I know that when someone plays one of my levels, they can get through without too much fuss. I'm thinking of this fire level and after beating Uncharted, I'm thinking it's time to have some fun with exploring style levels.

• Options
    edited May 2016

Yeah, see, I don't like those kinds of levels nor do I like making those kinds of levels. I enjoy challenging but fair levels, levels that are on par with what you expect to see in a real Mario game. So I might limit myself in how hard that level is in those regards, but I know that when someone plays one of my levels, they can get through without too much fuss. I'm thinking of this fire level and after beating Uncharted, I'm thinking it's time to have some fun with exploring style levels.

Well, I wasn't suggesting you'd go for that exact thing, or such a difficult course, just suggesting ideas in which bugs can be used for ascension or movement. Wigglers, especially winged ones, can be used as platforms or to force you forward in small tunnels. Spike tops and spinys can be spin-jumped on. They can inhibit or prohibit movement or wall-climbing, or guide the player around.

EDIT: I'm working on my SMMC course. Get ready for the best and most original named course ever.

Djiem on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I had NO idea you could spin jump off spiny/spikes. Is that just a SMW trick? I feel like my mind has been blown right now. I'm trying to find footage of this.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    SMW and NSMB.

You can do it off of most enemies not normally able to be stepped on. Fireballs and the black chompers you can't still though (those are yoshi territory)

I think the ones it lets you bounce off are spineys, spike tops, thwomps, and piranha plants.

• Options

I took an initial stab at this one and wow. I'll probably come back to it again but in my initial playthough I got stuck in that middle section with the giant bomb. I jumped down to the lower pipe and then couldn't get back up. The pipe just lead to a wall of yellow blocks. I also tried going a different way and wound up falling to a lower section that I had already been to. With some more practice I think I could get through it but in a 100-Mario situation I'd probably skip it.

I haven't been on the look out for courses outside of what people post here but I stumbled across this one and was blown away. Super Mario Vs Mecha Bowzilla an epic multi form boss battle.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote: »
    SMW and NSMB.

You can do it off of most enemies not normally able to be stepped on. Fireballs and the black chompers you can't still though (those are yoshi territory)

I think the ones it lets you bounce off are spineys, spike tops, thwomps, and piranha plants.

Ok, SMW I can understand as it was a Mario I missed playing much of, but NSMB? I've played through all of the NSMB and never once have I spin jumped off a spiny. Wow.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    I took an initial stab at this one and wow. I'll probably come back to it again but in my initial playthough I got stuck in that middle section with the giant bomb. I jumped down to the lower pipe and then couldn't get back up.

I'll have to retry it soon, but I'm fairly sure that I designed the course so that the pipe from which spike tops come out is close enough that spike tops will travel across the ceiling and come to the wall to your right, allowing you to reach the higher pipe again. I'm pretty sure I thought about getting stuck there and put a way to avoid being actually stuck, but I'm not 100% certain.

• Options
    I took an initial stab at this one and wow. I'll probably come back to it again but in my initial playthough I got stuck in that middle section with the giant bomb. I jumped down to the lower pipe and then couldn't get back up.

I'll have to retry it soon, but I'm fairly sure that I designed the course so that the pipe from which spike tops come out is close enough that spike tops will travel across the ceiling and come to the wall to your right, allowing you to reach the higher pipe again. I'm pretty sure I thought about getting stuck there and put a way to avoid being actually stuck, but I'm not 100% certain.

I was thinking they might but I had gone through the pipe and come back, so I would have had a long wait for that to happen.

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    I hate this idiot's commentary but this is the coolest Mario Maker level I've seen yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8thEOXJgr6k

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I just need ONE more star to hit 500 so I can get 10 more uploads.

@Kai_San try my last map (Underground Escapade)!

TelMarine on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Back from Spain!

My entry is almost done. Gotta say I was going for something quite mundane until I got a new idea and started from scratch again. This is why I love these challenges. They help your creative flow so much. Probably upload it today for you guys to play!

IT IS DONE!

My entry for the SMMC. A spiritual successor to Raiding The Serpents Tomb.

The Scorch Trials: 67B3-0000-0247-07E9

Mario has trapped himself in the ruins of Ice Serpents EVIL Big Brother.
    He is SUPER mad you violated the tomb of his little brother and vows REVENGE.
    Can you escape the ruin that seemingly has no end?

lnb8pxtz2wwy.jpg

Did I mention he was SUPER mad?

Alphagaia on

See my profile here!
  • Options
    Did the thread die when I was in Spain? :-(

See my profile here!
  • Options
    Good thing you posted or I would have missed your submission. If someone edits their post after you've read it it doesn't update your bookmark with a new post.

The thread has been mostly dead until SMMC deadline/judging/new round. So much so that I always think this is the last round of SMMC for sure.

• Options
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Did the thread die when I was in Spain? :-(

It's been winding down a bit the last month or so. People have moved onto new games.

Can someone help me out? I just need ONE star so i can get 10 more levels (im maxed right now with 40/40). The public has been super stubborn and hasn't given it yet.