As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

O Classy Night, The Stars Are Brightly Shining! [SECRET SANTA] & [CRYPTIC CARDS]

18910111214»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @3lwap0 had misplaced a gift when he sent his first one to me so I got it today, I now have a Black Lantren Reverse Flash to go with all my other POP figures

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Did everyone get gifted?

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Did everyone get gifted?
    yeah, this is what i've been wondering

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    @milski @jakobagger Because of you two I have finally broken down and bought Cook Scandinavian. It'd been on my list for ages and ages.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Passerbye wrote: »
    @milski @jakobagger Because of you two I have finally broken down and bought Cook Scandinavian. It'd been on my list for ages and ages.

Lige efter planen

*translator's note: 'planen' means 'the plan'

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    milski @jakobagger Because of you two I have finally broken down and bought Cook Scandinavian. It'd been on my list for ages and ages.

Lige efter planen

Du er maden djævelen!

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    milski @jakobagger Because of you two I have finally broken down and bought Cook Scandinavian. It'd been on my list for ages and ages.

Lige efter planen

Du er maden djævelen!
    You are the food the devil

Hmm, I see.

(You are the food devil/the devil of food would be something like 'du er maddjævelen')

jakobagger on
  • Options

Lige efter planen

Du er maden djævelen!

Hmm, I see.

(You are the food devil/the devil of food would be something like 'du er maddjævelen')

Ohhhhh. Portmanteau for days.

• Options

Lige efter planen

Du er maden djævelen!

Hmm, I see.

Ohhhhh. Portmanteau for days.

Technically, I don't think it's a portmanteau when both words are still there in their entirety - they're not fused, just slapped together, which is just a thing Danish and German (and many other languages) do with a lot of words where English has a space between them.

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    I didn't get a card. :(

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Me three!

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I apologise for not making a statement earlier, but work + illness delayed me.

First the bad news: Including SJ and SW there are four unresolved card cases. I'm contacting the people involved to see what's going on.

But the good news: For Secret Santa we have A CLEAN SWEEP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxuaSn-G4cE

The State of the Classiness is Strong

• Options
    @RMS Oceanic Thank you for doing such a good job with the Secret Santa and Cryptic Carders. It is hard to herd these cats and you did a stand up job, even considering the couple of people who don't have cards yet. :)

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Just for clarification, of the four cases I mentioned: Two got their cards and just didn't post, one was definitely sent and fell victim to the postal service, and one is currently making it up as I write.