As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax South 2016 Omegathon

2»

• Options
    palppalp Registered User regular
    In Arkansas? :D Small world. I wish I could go to East --or Prime, for that matter-- but there's no way I can get to East this year. I already dinged up my semester going to South. I'm trying to figure a way to do East next year because Boston is fantastic. (Obligatory 'Yankees Suck!')

• Options
    PirateTruckPirateTruck Registered User regular
    Alexandria, LA resident here (technically Pineville if you've heard of it). I was rooting for you when I saw you were from Lafayette!

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    palp wrote: »
    In Arkansas? :D Small world. I wish I could go to East --or Prime, for that matter-- but there's no way I can get to East this year. I already dinged up my semester going to South. I'm trying to figure a way to do East next year because Boston is fantastic. (Obligatory 'Yankees Suck!')

hahaha

yeah everything north of Shreveport is basically Arkansas. :)

I lived about 5 miles south of the border. Austin now though! South is easy to get to.

• Options
    palppalp Registered User regular
    @spool32 Austin is a pretty good step up. My wife and I went to get Ethiopian food and have some vegan ice cream at Sweet Ritual before heading to South this year.
    @PirateTruck your name is rad, and that's awesome! Every bit of rooting felt good, as I spent the whole game nearly losing. And I know of Pineville. You guys used to come talk funny at our high school debates, when I was much younger ;)

• Options
    jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    yeah everything north of Shreveport Alexandria is basically Arkansas. :)

Fixed that for you. :D

Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!