Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Worst. Costume. Ever!

VirralVirral Registered User
edited April 2007 in Graphic Violence
I'm not sure if this thread has been done before, my apologies if it has. I just thought it would be interesting to see what people thought was the worst Superhero costume EVER. I think comic readers get a little numb to crazy looking costumes, but even the most hardened of souls finds one that just stops them dead in their tracks and think "oh man that looks lame!"

For me it is... Yellowjacket!

yellowjacket.jpg

Whenever I see it I want to laugh out loud at how it looks. How would anyone keep a straight face wearing something like that? How is limiting your vision with shoulder blinkers a "good thing" for someone who fights crime? The fact that he still has it on today (or went back to it, whatever) is just the icing on the cake :lol:

So, what's your worst costume ever? I'm sure people are going to have absolutely no problem topping mine!

Virral on
2vlp7o9.jpg