As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chat paints skippy

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited October 2015 in Debate and/or Discourse
Our very own skippy is getting a mohawk, ain't you heard? Yes, yes, but that's not the best part. You, dear reader, get to choose its color. None is more excited than I, The Butcher of English,

So choose, and choose wisely. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, unless it happens again. My choice? It's a secret.

--

comic2-2573.png

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

Chat paints skippy 118 votes

blue
10% 12 votes
green
10% 12 votes
purple
18% 22 votes
lavender
43% 51 votes
silver
17% 21 votes

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Those not choosing lavender are lesser people.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    A black person (I guess there are other terms for other minority groups) who upholds the white supremacist power structure due to a belief they hold. That is how I've seen it used. See: Kanye and Pharrell claiming racism is over.

my belief?

I don't give a fuck if white people have dreads. I think white people can look goofy as fuck with dreads, but I don't see it as a race thing?

BAM! NuBlack achievement unlocked
    You realise you did the same thing with regard to liberalness, though on a less dramatic scale right?

You're ....shitting me, right?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hi [chat]

only beef and broccoli can save me now

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    The result bars are not the colour options I can't

tapping out, see ya next [chat]

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I could sort of dig a 2 tone thing with silver,

But I'm sort of picturing a mohawk like that one skiier guy.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I love the mismatched colors of the poll.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    PUCE

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    tHV0Koe.jpg

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I'm the only blue vote, eh.

Madness.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I chose lavender, but this entire endeavor seems poorly thought out while applying for jobs. . .

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    You do realize that ________, right?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mim wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    A black person (I guess there are other terms for other minority groups) who upholds the white supremacist power structure due to a belief they hold. That is how I've seen it used. See: Kanye and Pharrell claiming racism is over.

my belief?

I don't give a fuck if white people have dreads. I think white people can look goofy as fuck with dreads, but I don't see it as a race thing?

You realise you did the same thing with regard to liberalness, though on a less dramatic scale right?

Naw, liberals look pretty goofy a lot of the time too, but they are pretty harmless.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    You do realize that _is_my_butt_, right?

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Silver. As skippy's head should be all shiny and chrome.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Oh, Gonmun, you mean the news about the new movie that they're looking at white actors to play Zach.

I think it's important to note that if they weren't casting a white Zach, they'd be looking at people complaining that they were casting a Black actor for the Black Ranger, again.

I think it's better to avoid the "black ranger is black, yellow ranger is asian" thing than to maintain a casting choice.

As long as the team isn't 5 white kids it's fine, imo

• Options
    edited October 2015
    redx wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:

my belief?

Naw, liberals look pretty goofy a lot of the time too, but they are pretty harmless.

Huh? I meant I don't see how me saying I think [chat] is more moderate than is believed is the same as being called a race traitor.

Mim on
  • Options
    HerrCron wrote: »

I voted for silver because it'd make him look old.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    skippy can never look old

he's got the face of a cherub

• Options
    skippy and eddy and sloth all have pictures in their attics

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

You don't get to [x] and then [y].

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:

my belief?

Huh? I meant I don't see how me saying I think [chat] is more moderate than is believed is the same as being called a race traitor.

I know.

I was attempting to defuse hostility with humor.

Or whatever.

• Options

???

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

I want the penis costume.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    HerrCron wrote: »

I voted for silver because it'd make him look old.

I basically want him to do his hair like a more punk, more metallic guy fieri

That is the silver I am picturing

• Options
    Is that video gonna put me on some kind of list?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

firing a shotgun into the air while balls deep in a hog.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2015
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:

my belief?

I know.

Or whatever.

Much like a real bomb, the proper way to do this is to disappear people before they make inflammatory comments/bombs

Shivahn on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Oh, Gonmun, you mean the news about the new movie that they're looking at white actors to play Zach.

I think it's important to note that if they weren't casting a white Zach, they'd be looking at people complaining that they were casting a Black actor for the Black Ranger, again.

I think it's better to avoid the "black ranger is black, yellow ranger is asian" thing than to maintain a casting choice.

Yeah, that was the thing we were fearing as we've only heard about white actors being considered thus far.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:

my belief?

I know.

Or whatever.

I'm mostly confused

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Is that video gonna put me on some kind of list?

No new ones

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited October 2015
    The leftovers is really good this season.

The show is unbelievably pretentious, but I can't stop watching and wanting a hard drink while I watch, and everyone is acting the FUCK out of their parts.

More people should be watching The Leftovers.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Mim wrote:

my belief?

I know.

Or whatever.

Much like a real bomb, the proper way to do this is to disappear people before they make inflammatory comments/bombs

I strive more to be an AKHD expert than someone who lobs grenades.

• Options
    BEN IS PROPOSING TO LESLIE

EEEEEE

this is like my 10th rewatch of Parks and Rec and I still get excited.

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »

Yeah, that was the thing we were fearing as we've only heard about white actors being considered thus far.

One rumor puts a black actor as Billy, though keep in mind that everything is just rumor at this point. The only casting is for the Pink Ranger (who, to be fair, we don't even know is Kim).

The only thing we kind of know for certain that hints at Jason, Trini, Billy, Kim, Zach was some scripts leaked for callbacks. Those could easily have been written that way intentionally in case they were leaked.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    *sings loudly along with King George*

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

*taps chin*

*winks*

• Options
    What's happening here? Why are things from yesterday being brought up, to no interesting effect?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    I would love to continue this conversation, but it's time for Oktoberfest at a tech conference (this is sure to be "fun")

Gonmun, @ me if you want to keep discussing!

• Options
    I chose lavender, but this entire endeavor seems poorly thought out while applying for jobs. . .

pffft

PPPPFFFTTT

This discussion has been closed.