As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] Let me take a selfie

19495969798100»

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    And now Reigns gets to win it again at TLC or the Rumble and be 2-time champ, and then get his Mania win over Brock this time

Or the Rumble.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    And now Reigns gets to win it again at TLC or the Rumble and be 2-time champ, and then get his Mania win over Brock this time

I'd be pretty ok with this!

• Options
    MikeLLMikeLL What it do NEPHEW? Registered User regular
    My love for this ending grows with every person who is upset about it.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    At least there's no way Sheamus is holding that thing longer than the Rumble.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Sheamus is a good wrestler and this is fine.

Sheamus manages to somehow be blander than Cena, which is a hell of a goddamn feat to accomplish. Even his heel turn has been forgettable and boring. He's the worst choice as champion. May his reign be short and as unremarkable as everything else he's done.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    ALSO BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN

it's a shameful thing, sheamus winning like that

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Sheamus/Lesnar would be dope as well.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    now don't give Sheamus any scripts

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Sheamus and Roman should be able to have a good match at TLC in a hardcore environment.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    The hate for Sheamus in this thread continues to baffle me.
    Goose! wrote: »
    Sheamus is a good wrestler and this is fine.

Sheamus manages to somehow be blander than Cena, which is a hell of a goddamn feat to accomplish. Even his heel turn has been forgettable and boring. He's the worst choice as champion. May his reign be short and as unremarkable as everything else he's done.

Sheamus and Cena have consistently delivered good wrestling for years.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    This is about as safe as they could have gone with it. That's really my only disappointment with it.

So does Roman win it back at TLC or do they stretch it all the way to the Rumble?

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    IS anyone else getting a live shot of Roman sulking rather than Breaking Ground or is it just me?

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    sheamus is a good wrestler and can be a great heel if given the chance.

WWEs insistence on booking MITB winners into oblivion before making them the champ is the primary thing that makes this suck

Sheamus is probably less over now than he's ever been on the main roster

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    I also feel like Roman and Sheamus are probably a good stylistic matchup and can lead to good matches in a subsequent feud.

They had some real good matches over the summer.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    there's gonna be confetti in the cracks of that building for months

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
This discussion has been closed.