As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] Let me take a selfie

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    DRAC IS FINALLY BACK

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    So what's the word of WWE 2K16?

It seems fun, Career mode is bad still, creation is good. Stone Cold mode seems good.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I cannot get PS4's share function to upload videos to youtube or facebook and its pissing me off.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Reminder that this once happened

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1AKYWkgs_kU

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    god

the second wwe network starts uploading thunder, it will be the best day

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    JXkPl3m.jpg?1

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Trying to find Bayley in the creation community....and finding tons of AJ Lees...including some with really gross modifications.

EDIT And having the WWE server fuck up on the reg.

Goose! on
  • Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    First thing I hear when I sit down is Becky Lynch's theme. Today is a very good day. (still main event)

nicopernicus on
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I have found Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Dana Brooke, Emma, but no Bayley.

And god damn you, 2k, fix your fucking servers.

EDIT: I got a screenshot to work, at least:

c7830Ij.jpg

Goose! on
  • Options
    Shit... Pyro is loud.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I have found Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Dana Brooke, Emma, but no Bayley.

And god damn you, 2k, fix your fucking servers.

EDIT: I got a screenshot to work, at least:

c7830Ij.jpg

I need to find some good 4 horsewomen, and quick, because unless I get better at playing this on hard mode it looks like Summer Rae is gonna be the next NXT champion.

• Options
    I found all 4. Folks that were smart put their name in the hashtag

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    No one made Wario.

Wario worked his way up from the bottom all on his own.

started from the bottom now waa here

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I know nico is at it so he'll probably have more thorough results but dang Smackdown sounds good so far
    Bray coming out and talking about feasting on Kane and Taker's souls, saying how powerful he and his family are and issuing a challenge for any superstar to come out and face each of his 3 cronies tonight in singles matches.

Then Roman cuts a promo about being No. 1 Contender which is interrupted by Kevin Owens who says he stole it from him and challenges him to a match tonight.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Raw was fantastic!

I love mini-tournaments. You get to have a bunch of cool match-ups without worrying about why they should fight

Owens and Del Rio working together until they turned on eachother was perfect

And Cesaro looked like a million bucks
    I'd love to see him win the IC title, but I assume he has a feud with Stardust to get through first

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    It's so good so far.
    New Day wearing freaking Unicorn horns.

nicopernicus on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Last night's Raw continued to add to the evidence that California is the best.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Rusev may have hurt his shoulder in the Main Event taping

• Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Last night's Raw continued to add to the evidence that California is the best.

FOR ME TO POOP ON
    nah, they were alright

• Options
    Also
    Dolph put a jackolantern on Miz's head and superkicked it into pieces

• Options

guess who's on the cover of Weekly Wrestling in Japan

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    REACTIONS!
    "A horribly long and boring dissertation." Very meta, John.

OH FUCK GOD FUCK NOT ZEB COULTER. FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY DID NOBODY SPOIL THIS TO ME SO I COULD PREPARE MYSELF. FUCK. GOD. FUCK.

And now he's talking about.. being multi-cultural? or something? what? I'm so confused.

ANYWAY ALBERTO WOO!

I love tilt-a-whirl backbreakers.

YO THAT ENZIGURI WHEN CENA WAS ON THE TOP ROPE.

I know it's been said before, but seriously, why do Cena's opponents still go for a while swinging punch after he lands two shoulder tackles.

WHOA that was the finish? I thought he might win but I did not expect that to en---- oh wait it's Cena, he can't win by submission, okay.

Still fucking love Bray's entrance, and Bray in general.

Haha one dude was super hype to get a fistbump from Roman.

Not really feeling the pink rope inside the cell. Kinda distracts from the mood. (Also the Komen organization is bullshit, but that's a different discussion.)

I really like Bray's creative usage of hooking his weapons into the cage. The kendo stick breaking was a cool spot.

Hahaha Bray straight up pushing the table out of the ring. Good psychology.

That counter of Sister Abigail into a rollup was sweet.

YO that Sister Abigal looked fucking vicious.

I liked that match a lot, although it felt a bit long?

NEW DAY IS HERE THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE

god "let's put our unicorn horns on our unicorn heads" THEY ARE SO WEIRD AND AMAZING

and then that Lakers shade hahahaha goddamn it the New Day even make cheap heat entertaining.

holy shit the drumming

NEW DAY ROCKS

.... holy shit sudden thought I know we're all hype about New Day socks but I would buy a set New Day pet rocks. in a heartbeat. get on that WWE.

"Xavier was trained by Chief Jay Trombone." Okay JBL, that was pretty good.

"Looking at this trombone, a 'broken horn' could apply to a unicorn too!" "It's not a laughing matter, King." Okay that made me laugh a lot. It was so fucking deadpan. I always get frustrated by JBL's occasional very clever comments because he's so terrible otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT Kofi interrupting the "get the tables" with the double dropkick was incredible. the camera angle was perfect.

hahahah Kofi trying to get Bubba DQ'd. Although I'm glad it wasn't an actual DQ.

That finish was kinda weird but otherwise I enjoyed that match. New Day is love, New Day is life.

I like Nikki working Charlotte's back, especially that little move in the corner where she dropped down on it.

That neckbreaker Charlotte did after swinging Nikki's legs over the ropes was cool!

That back superplex looked scary. :o

YO ALABAMA SLAM AGAINST THE APRON? YOOOOOOO

I appreciate that slight "holy shit" chant after that. because yes, holy shit.

There were some awkward moments but that was a pretty good match!

awww Broman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.. amBROse..... so uh since I don't know when I might get to watch it, what was the thing they referenced about "tomorrow" (i.e. Raw)?

An early appearance of Seth Rollins, Eater of Shit when he got punched off the top rope.

oh and Kane's immediately going for the announce table.

that was a really good near fall by Seth on the chokeslam. Really late.

Avada Kedavra! :tell_me_more:

yo that was some height on that frog splash.

Eddie chant... :)

Yay Seth won clean! Pretty good match, curious where Seth goes from here. I wonder if the Dean and Roman thing was challenging him?

also I'm gonna tap out, it's midnight and I work tomorrow. I don't have to be up very early but it's been an exhausting weekend. I'll finish tomorrow probably.

but yeah what was the Roman and Dean thing???

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Rusev may have hurt his shoulder in the Main Event taping

It was really weird. The match definitely did not go the way it should have. Rusev was furious after they called the match. Breaking everything and screaming at refs.

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    @facetious
    Roman/Dean (first 5 minutes of Raw spoilers, no HiaC results spoilers)
    Raw the next night is a tournament where all the competitors that won at HiaC compete in singles matches then a fatal 4 way for the number one contendership to the WHC. They didn't announce it at HiaC, but I guess Roman knew about it in kayfabe.

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    That was amazing. Such a fun night. I'll have spoilers and thoughts when I get home.

• Options
    oh my god
    Bo dressed as a ghost: Boo Dallas. He jumped out of a dumpster and scared Mark Henry who dropped his phone, got pissed, and KO'd Boo in one punch

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Continuing the Monday Night War documentary. I'm onto the start of the Attitude Era.

Holy goddamn did the WWE treat women like garbage back then.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    Continuing the Monday Night War documentary.

Sadly "back then" carried through until just a few years ago, really

Not quite as bad as, like, Sable coming out and basically stripping in the middle of the ring but still pretty bad

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Stilts wrote: »
    Continuing the Monday Night War documentary.

Sadly "back then" carried through until just a few years ago, really

Not quite as bad as, like, Sable coming out and basically stripping in the middle of the ring but still pretty bad

Yeah, like, the modern era ain't great. They've come a long way, but we still get stuff like the Ziggler/Rusev/Lana shit.

But man, at least we don't have a wrestler whose gimmick is called the Ho Train.

Like, holy shit.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I am really curious, though, if a Diva with the body type Chyna had would be treated better and more seriously these days.

Like, there are a bunch of great female wrestlers right now. But I can't think of any that are ripped.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    dana brooke is pretty ripped. i mean, obv not like chyna, but still

(and dana brooke is also not very good, so it's a bad comparison)

exist on
    UmPiq.png
  • Options
    oh my god
    Bo dressed as a ghost: Boo Dallas. He jumped out of a dumpster and scared Mark Henry who dropped his phone, got pissed, and KO'd Boo in one punch
    Boo Dallas was on a mission tonight. He tried to scare three different people. Also he said "All you have to do is Boo-lieve. It was so good.

Smackdown spoilers...
    Bray Promo to open the show (on the screen). Pretty good stuff, and man does the arena look cool when everyone turns on their flashlights.

Roman promo next. Owens interrupts and they fight. There were some cool spots I thought. Reigns wins by count out after an awesome match.

Dudleys vs Ascension vs Lucha Dragons vs team euro trash (minus Rusev) with New Day on commentary (they were wearing actual horns). Best part was Big-E pretending to gore a ref. Lucha dragons get the pin and argue with the New Day afterwards.

Ziggler and Miz in a trick or treat street fight. Fun match! Ziggler beat up the Miz a whole bunch. There were a lot of props. Ziggler wins by roll up, but hurt his knee during the match. Tyler Breeze beats him up after the match. I got a Tyler's Gorgeous chant going!

Paige vs Nattie (the crowd was
    super behind Paige). Paige wins via distraction by Team BAD. Team BAD beats up Nattie afterwards. The night needed more Boss. And that match was way too short. That pop for Sasha's music though.

Del Rio vs R Truth! Fun promo by the Mexamericans. Quick match that Del Rio won with his double stomp off the top rope. I live in a pretty racist state judging by some of the stuff I was hearing muttered around me. Del Rio is fantastic and I think the Si chants overruled the negatives.

The backstage skits with Bo rule. All you have to do... Is boo-lieve!

Ambrose, Cesaro, Ryback vs the Wyatts sans Bray. He just sat on the bottom of the ramp. Harper's going to need a new shirt. Cesaro had an amazing run at the end, but just as he was about to swing Harper the Wyatts overwhelmed and pinned him. Really fun match. The crowd was kind of dead for parts of this (mainly a section of Ryback getting beat up in the beginning), but Cesaro and Ambrose really got them going.

Now I'm not sure where Smackdown ended, but Roman came out for a save as the Wyatts were standing ominously over Cesaro. I think that was not taped. Banyfaces beat up the Wyatts for a while after the show. There was a cool spot where Ambrose, Cesaro and Reigns all speared Strowman at the same time. Ambrose dragged Bray's rocking chair into the ring and he and Cesaro posed. Also Cesaro looks damn good wearing Bray's hat.

Overall that was a fun show. I'm interested in seeing how it comes across on TV. I had an absolute blast, and just can't wait to go again. The only sad thing was that my Cesaro shirt was dirty so I wore my KO shirt instead.

• Options
    Dana's gotten noticeably better

Still can't land her finisher clean worth a damn but she's gotten to an okay place

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    New Japan has a tendency to keep the same match ups from repeating a lot to keep things fresh and interesting but Tomohiro Ishii and Togi Makabe have fought six times with four of them this year alone. Ishii has never defeated Makabe, which is a great way to invoke a stone pitbull attack. At this point Elon Musk should look into materials that convert the friction of chest chops into renewable energy.

figaH7x.png

NEVER Open Weight Title
    Togi Makabe VS Tomohiro Ishii

Ishii stomps his way to the ring as Striker informs us NEVER stands for Newblood Evolution Valiance Eternal Radical. Makabe's theme hits. He has 90s WWF lighting. Red Shoes holds up the belt. PONG!

Lockup to start. Ishii slowly backs Makabe into the ropes and gives a slap to break. Makabe charges Ishii into the opposite ropes and Ishii gives a slap to break. Side headlock from Ishii. Off the ropes and Ishii slams into Makabe with a shoulder tackle. Headbutts. Off the ropes but Makabe follows in with a lariat! Makabe hits a shoulder tackle and lets out a roar that scares the birds out of every tree for a mile. To the outside!

Makabe whips Ishii into the barricade. Ishii reverses a whip. Both men hit dueling lariats on the outside while some woman screams “Iiiiiiishiiiiiiiii” with the exact tone and rhythm of a cheap RC Car trying to speed up on carpet. Both men agree to go inside. They back into opposite corners and charge. Big lariats and Makabe is staggered! Again and this time Ishii momentarily gives pause but Makabe is definitely getting the worse of this exchange. Ishii knocks Makabe down! Makabe pops up and drops Ishii with a lariatoooo! Ishii gets up and knocked down again! The crowd is losing their damn mind.

Stomps from Makabe. Makabe throws Ishii into the blue corner. Punches in the corner. Forearms. Ishii starts yelling at Makabe as he walks out of the corner weathering the blows. Makabe takes one counter forarm from Ishii and drops to his knees. Makabe's down to one shoulder. Ishii tries to pick Makabe up by the ears, presumably trying to rip them off and take them back to add to the trophy collection he keeps in his dungeon. He starts poking Makabe with his foot to make sure he's not dead. Well he can stand, so good enough. Headbutt! Chops! Ishii starts slapping Makabe upside the head. Suplex! More slaps. Makabe starts yelling at Ishii from the canvas. Ishii employs the same tactic that lead him to win over the Harvard Debate Club...kicks slaps until his opponent shuts up. The crowd starts chanting “Ma-ka-be” as he gets to his feet. Ishii tees off on chops as Makabe sells them by screaming. Ishii runs the ropes right into a powerslam!

Makabe throws Ishii into the red corner and Ishii roars out with a lariat. Running forarm from Ishii bounces Makabe into the ropes and Makabe hits a rebound shoulder block. Ishii sells by becoming a tree. Do not eat anything from that tree by the way. Makabe throws Ishii into a neutral corner and hits a pair of lariats. Makabe mines ore out of Ishii's forehead with a business exposing 10 punch! Makabe laughs like he just knocked out Little Mac and hits a fisherman suplex with a bridge! 1...2...kickout!

Ishii hits a chop and Makabe punches him in the skull. They trade off until Makabe gets the upper hand and starts clubbing Makabe in the hardest part of his head. Ishii, not being part Bonobo, just hits Makabe in the soft tissue under the jaw. Ishii picks up Makabe to chop his collar bone like Tseng Tsung just told him to test his might. Saito suplex! Ishii mashes A to test his might and chops Makabe's collar bone. Ishii ducks a lariat by crouching half and inch. Then he chops Makabe in the windpipe. Red Shoes admonishes him with his throat safely out of throat striking distance.

Ishii picks Makabe up and lifts him onto the top rope. Stalling superplex! Cover! 1...2..kickout! Ishii runs the ropes, ducks a lariat and blocks another one. Ishii runs the ropes and Makabe catches him with the arm he didn't just break against Ishii's upper mantle. Northern lights with a bridge! 1...2...kickout! Makabe hits the ropes but Ishii runs under the lariat and hits one of his own! Both men look exhausted. Makabe hits a couple punches to the crown and a lariat. Any man with a neck or a torso that isn't just one large cube would fall but Ishii is not most men. Makabe hits the ropes again and delivers a loud lariat that almost knocks Ishii down. The third lariat finds throat and Ishii crumples forward like an ATAT made of meat and hate.

Red Shoes gets enough indication that Ishii is able to continue and Makabe tries to fix that by Powerbombing the fuck out of him! 1...2...no! Light “Ma-ka-bae” chants. Makabe pulls Ishii off the bottom rope into a German attempt. Ishii gets his center of gravity below sea level and elbows out. Makabe hits a hard lariat to the back of where Ishii's neck should be. Then one to the front! Ishii gets turned inside out! Cover! 1...2...kickout! Makabe picks Ishii up and seats him on the top of the blue corner! Makabe tries to pull him off for the spider German! Ishii holds on and gets a few elbows in. Ishii repositions on the top turnbuckle and starts throwing forearms at Makabe. Makabe returns fire! Slowly both men stand up on the middle ropes and Ishii gets a headbutt that sounds like somebody throwing a cinder block at a hollow log. Makabe falls from the top rope and crashes to the canvas where nearby reporters can erroneously claim that it was beauty that killed the beast.

King Kong knee drop from Ishii! Ishii backs into the red corner to hold himself up. Off the ropes. Makabe tries to duck and Ishii just hits a lariat to the top of his head! Both men hit lariats! Makabe ducks another lariat. Makabe gets a waist lock but Ishii holds onto the middle rope and elbows out. Enziguri from Ishii! That may be the most graceful thing he's ever done in his life! Makabe gets floored by a lariatooooo! Cover! 1...2...no! Ishii sits Makabe up. Off the ropes. Ishii ducks a swing but Makabe hits a falling lariatooooooooooo!

Both men are barely on their feet. They barely connect with staggering punch drunk lariats. Once they find their footing they start exchanging hard right hands. Ishii starts hitting slaps. Makabe throws a punch way too high but the bottom of his elbow smashes into Ishii's head and drops him to his chest. Ishii springs up and hits a headbutt and follows it up with two more because helmet laws don't apply to that one boss from Shadow of the Colossus that charges through pillars. Makabe gets a chop to the shoulder! German with a bridge! 1...2...no! Makabe gets Ishii into the corner and starts slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Lariat! Ishii staggers off the ropes into a Polish hammer! Cover! 1...2...kickout!

Makabe lifts Ishii onto the red corner! Headbutts to the back of Ishii's skull! Spider German! King Kong knee drop! Ishii rolls out of the way and dives into a headbutt! The crowd erupts into chants for Ishii. Ishii hits the ropes. LARIATOOOO! Cover! 1...2...no! Ishii lifts Makabe! Makabe knees out. Punch gets hooked by Ishii. Release full nelson! Seated lariat! 1...2..kickout! This crowd is white hot! Ishii driver! 1....2.....3!

Awards and ratings!
    Match quality: Strongest style
    Ratchetness: Not ratchet
    PS2 game that best simulates this match: War of the Monsters
    Final Rating: Four Makabe branded eclairs out of five

Every one of these matches is like watching two tanks open fire on each other in the middle of an arena with only half as many collateral kills. Makabe is carried out by the young lions. Honma hits the ring and Ishii is already out of dodge. Honma gurgles at Ishii to get back in the ring. “Hon-ma” chants. The challenge has been thrown down. WrestleKingdom 10. Honma VS Ishii! Their last match was an instant classic so I say they've earned this. Fuck yeah.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    exist wrote: »
    dana brooke is pretty ripped. i mean, obv not like chyna, but still

(and dana brooke is also not very good, so it's a bad comparison)

Dana Brooke is head and shoulders above Chyna on a wrestling-skills comparison.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    oh my god
    Boo Dallas was on a mission tonight. He tried to scare three different people. Also he said "All you have to do is Boo-lieve. It was so good.

Smackdown spoilers...
    Bray Promo to open the show (on the screen). Pretty good stuff, and man does the arena look cool when everyone turns on their flashlights.

Roman promo next. Owens interrupts and they fight. There were some cool spots I thought. Reigns wins by count out after an awesome match.

Dudleys vs Ascension vs Lucha Dragons vs team euro trash (minus Rusev) with New Day on commentary (they were wearing actual horns). Best part was Big-E pretending to gore a ref. Lucha dragons get the pin and argue with the New Day afterwards.

Ziggler and Miz in a trick or treat street fight. Fun match! Ziggler beat up the Miz a whole bunch. There were a lot of props. Ziggler wins by roll up, but hurt his knee during the match. Tyler Breeze beats him up after the match. I got a Tyler's Gorgeous chant going!

Paige vs Nattie (the crowd was
    super behind Paige). Paige wins via distraction by Team BAD. Team BAD beats up Nattie afterwards. The night needed more Boss. And that match was way too short. That pop for Sasha's music though.

Del Rio vs R Truth! Fun promo by the Mexamericans. Quick match that Del Rio won with his double stomp off the top rope. I live in a pretty racist state judging by some of the stuff I was hearing muttered around me. Del Rio is fantastic and I think the Si chants overruled the negatives.

The backstage skits with Bo rule. All you have to do... Is boo-lieve!

Ambrose, Cesaro, Ryback vs the Wyatts sans Bray. He just sat on the bottom of the ramp. Harper's going to need a new shirt. Cesaro had an amazing run at the end, but just as he was about to swing Harper the Wyatts overwhelmed and pinned him. Really fun match. The crowd was kind of dead for parts of this (mainly a section of Ryback getting beat up in the beginning), but Cesaro and Ambrose really got them going.

Now I'm not sure where Smackdown ended, but Roman came out for a save as the Wyatts were standing ominously over Cesaro. I think that was not taped. Banyfaces beat up the Wyatts for a while after the show. There was a cool spot where Ambrose, Cesaro and Reigns all speared Strowman at the same time. Ambrose dragged Bray's rocking chair into the ring and he and Cesaro posed. Also Cesaro looks damn good wearing Bray's hat.

Overall that was a fun show. I'm interested in seeing how it comes across on TV. I had an absolute blast, and just can't wait to go again. The only sad thing was that my Cesaro shirt was dirty so I wore my KO shirt instead.

there is lots about this I love. thanks for the post!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    oh my christ

blank wasn't kidding

the career mode is bad

every interview with renee makes me want to claw my eyes out

• Options
    Pony wrote: »
    oh my christ

blank wasn't kidding

the career mode is bad

It's clear that they were gonna have her record all the names that Lilian did but for some reason couldn't

So instead we get I'M HERE WITH WWE SUPERSTAR............(3-5 second pause)........ HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    oh my christ

blank wasn't kidding

the career mode is bad

It's clear that they were gonna have her record all the names that Lilian did but for some reason couldn't

So instead we get I'M HERE WITH WWE SUPERSTAR............(3-5 second pause)........ HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED

she has literally the worst animations

it's fucking awful

This discussion has been closed.