As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Come for the sides, stay for the [Thanksgiving]

124»

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I'm so full I can't even entertain the notion of drinking.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    I love my parents new convection oven, it made the turkey perfect, and the prep was so good it was falling off the bones, bearly any knifework needed. It was the best turkey.

The sweet potatoes were a major hit too. Not so much the stuffing.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Shopping has been a rousing success so far.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    god damn

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    I'm so full I can't even entertain the notion of drinking.

I managed to pull it off somehow, and yet I really should get to bed now.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    leftover haul is 3/4 of a pumpkin pie + cool whip, a cool whip tub with oreo fluff in it, five oscar meyer weiners and three totino's party pizzas what's uuuup

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Your thanksgiving dinner morphed into Super Bowl Sunday half way through.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Noon Thanksgiving: Success.

Night Thanksgiving: Also success.

Now I'm moving on to Danksagung, aka leftover stewed beef and knefla from dinner last night.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    sarukun wrote: »
    Your thanksgiving dinner morphed into Super Bowl Sunday half way through.

it morphed into a kind of sad trip to the grocery store, more like

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    This is probably the least busy black friday i've worked.

It's weird.

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    So my SO and I spend Thanksgiving apart. This year after spending the morning making a delicious Thanksgiving dinner I decided that I would play a secret drinking game with my gigantic family.

I call it "¿Y Tu Novia?" and every time someone asked me where my girlfriend was I would take a drink. My drink of choice was Baileys and Amaretto

8EVmPzM.jpg
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I feel like that kid would be really into klingon mythology.

Praise the honored dead in their halls of stovokor

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Unless Keylee has a very unconventional family, Ms. Clary needs to teach her about the Oxford comma.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    I'm thankful for having turkey, stuffing, potato salad, and rolls for breakfast.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm thankful for not having to shop on black Friday.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I am thankful for this Chipotle I am going to be eating soon

I am not thankful for my busted knee which will probably need to be drained soon =(

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    I think that I prefer going out for Thanksgiving rather than not get the homemade stuff my grandmother used to make. I don't want to be a bad person, but this year my mil made a great feast, and all I could think about was how there weren't any dinner rolls, the stuffing was off, sweet potatoes are not anywhere near as good as mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie isn't as good as Pecan.
    Maybe I am a bad person.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I went out this afternoon to get window sealing plastic and some grit for the sidewalk. Target was okay. I did end up buying two sweaters and a dress shirt since they had 40% off all clothes. That is my boring Black Friday sale.

My brother found a super cheap Xbox One somewhere.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork