As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Desert Bus for hope

2»

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Does a gif of Beker dancing exist yet? I need to know when to donate $5.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Not yet the man wants to keep it from us!

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Oh, man. Graham's entrance for his shift was amazing. I can't wait for the VST to get that up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcPL8mbsJc

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    3 hours left, calling in those $5 .gif pledges people!

SGOx4b0.gif

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    That was worth it. Pledged!

• Options
    They've done it again - we've done it again - they have raised the roof. They have raised more this year than any previous year, continuing their amazing record.

• Options
    skellerskeller San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Donated for fish gifification. An amazing haul this year.

• Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Great Desert Bus year. Well done everyone :D

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    hooray!

• Options
    What a ride. Loved it.

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I was doing my own DB tribute and missed the window, driving from Seattle to Sacramento. I'll have to throw the money in a Cookie Brigade bucket. I missed Jamies shift too. Were there any crashes?

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    I was doing my own DB tribute and missed the window, driving from Seattle to Sacramento. I'll have to throw the money in a Cookie Brigade bucket. I missed Jamies shift too. Were there any crashes?

It took you a week to drive from Seattle to Sacramento? Must have done a lot of sightseeing. Jamie actually only crashed once, and from what I saw it seemed to be device error not hers, which is far better then many more experienced drivers as there were lots of crashes over all.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Beker wrote: »

It took you a week to drive from Seattle to Sacramento? Must have done a lot of sightseeing. Jamie actually only crashed once, and from what I saw it seemed to be device error not hers, which is far better then many more experienced drivers as there were lots of crashes over all.

No, but it coincided with Jamies shift and your dancing (and the end of DB9). I will have to satisfy myself with replays and fishfish gifs.

The crash adds a dollar to my owing.

PedroAsani on
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015

The crash right before her shift (2 minutes before) was awesome. Get a point and crash a minute later...just beautiful.

orthancstone on
    PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!