As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - Leftovers

13»

• Options
    bronzmonkeebronzmonkee Registered User new member
    This may just be my web browser (Firefox), but has anyone one else noticed that the letter "t" keeps alternating glyphs? Is this a Penny Arcade thing or a Weedonwantcha thing?

• Options
    aarond12aarond12 Registered User regular
    @Bronzmonkee: They're using a special OpenType font that automatically adjusts letters based on their neighbor. Type fly and the "f" and "l" become one character.

• Options
    DewyDewy Registered User new member
    edited November 2015
    @WESTINDIANAGOUTI "Freedom of speech is great, except it's not because some fee-fees might get hurt." The harsh reality is that your feelings ARE going to get hurt, get over it.

Dewy on
  • Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    This scene gets to me every time. Fred didn't mean to be disrespectful to his dad's girlfriend, he just wants to remind his dad of their passion for cooking that his mom shared with him.

• Options
    Pastels_ParadoxPastels_Paradox Registered User regular
    I am absolutely disgusted by this woman.
    She is an IDIOT for getting into a relationship with a man who had a previous relationship and assuming that there would be no traces of it left.
    Especially her reaction at it happening is what gets me- the fact that she has the gall to be (I'm assuming) OFFENDED at being reminded of said past relationship is absolutely awful, and without a doubt has the potential to lead into an emotionally abusive relationship.
    Not to mention the fact that she treats Fred like a side accessory instead of a child. She pushes him away like he does matter, like he's just a remnant of what used to be and not a living, breathing human being. She angers me more than any other character in this comic. REPULSIVE.
    Sorry for that little rant, I had to get it out.