As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Duration

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Duration

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    My Dota 2 experience every night.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Welcome back Mike! Not because I didn't enjoy Lookouts (was great), but because I'm assuming this is a good sign of returning health.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thinks about whether or not their pets will eat their corpse.

• Options
    FriendFiveFriendFive Registered User regular
    @KOOPAHTROOPAH - Exactly what I was thinking! My crew and I were up until 4am one night a couple of weeks ago, before we were able to end on a win.

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Very strong.

• Options
    OmegaDezOmegaDez CanadaRegistered User regular
    Welcome back, Gabe! =D

• Options
    BrettxPWBrettxPW Registered User regular
    Now, did they have that many cats originally or did their stinking corpses draw them in? These are the burning questions I am left with after viewing this comic.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    BrettxPW wrote: »
    Now, did they have that many cats originally or did their stinking corpses draw them in? These are the burning questions I am left with after viewing this comic.

All those kittens from the PS3 grew up
    217531322_9SYYN-1050x10000.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ClearMadnessClearMadness CanadaRegistered User regular
    This is why my dogs are locked up at night.

Author of the dark fantasy web serial The Iron Teeth. Read it if you love fantasy and goblins!
  • Options
    BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    I just noticed that Mike draws his own teeth on Gabe, and Jerry's on Tycho.

It's not Perhaps Too Real, but it is perhaps the correct amount of real.

• Options
    Shadow of DeathShadow of Death Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thinks about whether or not their pets will eat their corpse.
    Actually, as I recall there was a study or some such done on this some time ago. They found that if no other food source was available (unsurprisingly) cats will start eating your corpse a couple of days sooner than dogs will. This would vary from case to case, from pet to pet of course.

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Glad Mike is feeling better.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Team Meat really seems to be progressing with the development of Mewgenics, based on this new screenshot.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    This one hits a little too close to home.

• Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Actually, as I recall there was a study or some such done on this some time ago. They found that if no other food source was available (unsurprisingly) cats will start eating your corpse a couple of days sooner than dogs will. This would vary from case to case, from pet to pet of course.

I'd be kind of annoyed if I donated my body to science and that was the study they ended up using it for. (Well, probably not, since I'd be dead, but you know...)