Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DOTA 2] 7.01 - The Dark Era of Anti-Mage

1646566676870»

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Yilias wrote: »
    The Moonshards change seems the opposite to me. People will have Enigma or another flash farm support grabbing Moonshards for their OD.

That's a good point...

It is only the eaten moon shard, though, so that's a pretty poor value.

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • mtsmts Registered User regular
    interesting, its only like 6 minutes in, but it seems like LGD is running a support monkey king vs. vg

camo_sig.png
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I broke my non-playing streak of 2-3 months last night. I played Ogre Support and did pretty well (7/1/7 by mid game), but we lost because Alchemist went unchecked except for the one or two times I ganked him.

Of course our carry Luna who farmed for 25-30 minutes with nothing to show for it blamed the rest of the team, so yeah. Business as usual I guess.

mctrbhK.gif
    Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN - KoopahTroopah - Smash Bros WiiU
    Kristmas Kthulhu
  • JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
  • madspookymadspooky San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    So I just went back to playing after an extended break and from what I understand there is a "soft" region-lock now? It's completely terrible. I understand this game will be eventually filled with non-English speakers queuing for English but after 4 games I was the only person (on both teams) that actually spoke English. Seems kinda like a shitty solution for Southerners :(