As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lunch Group Omega

QuethalQuethal The InfrequentOaklandRegistered User regular
edited August 2005 in PAX Archive
Hello everyone; this is Kyle (had the Superman and then the Don't Eat Soap shirts), from Eugene, putting this up as I said I would. If you are reading this and don't know what it is, it's not for you, sorry. Just post your name and whatnots on here. I'm posting this at the Doubletree, and here's Svetlana to put down her contact info, too. So is Don (the old guy) and his brother Jeremy (the quite one.)

Hers is: KaleidoEscape@yahoo.com, AIM is KaleidoEscape

Mine is: Quethal@hotmail.com, AIM is StalinTheKot

Don's is: crimsonjester@comcast.net

Jeremy: crimsonkin@msn.com
h
If you know what this means, put up yours, too! We'd love to hear from you. Thank you all very much, and I hope you're all having a good time.

Quethal on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2004
    Hey, this is Rachel

email: kehrli@gmail.com
    AIM: kefururi

Hanging out with you all was definitely the highlight of my weekend.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    JoshEEEJoshEEE Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Josh here...

I definitely had a lot of fun hanging with you guys yesterday. I hope everyone is still sleeping. I wish I was.....still haven't gotten my voice back from yesterday.

I'll post more later, including the two pictures the kind waitress took for us. One of them came out pretty good!

In the meantime....my email is in my profile if anyone wants it. :D

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Hey guys!

This is Jason, Team JoshEEE "Security".

It was awesome getting to hang out with you all, and I'm really glad that I got to meet you all. :)

We'll have to do this again sometime real soon! *laugh*

Unknown User on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2004
    huh

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Hey everyone this is James, the kinda short guy that was Svetlana's groupy. Here's my info
    AIM: ebonymagehand
    Msn: blackfantasy33@hotmail.com

hope to talk with all of you soon!

Unknown User on
  • Options
    crimsonjestercrimsonjester Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Here is the group

lunch_group_omega.jpg

crimsonjester on
  • Options
    QuethalQuethal The Infrequent OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Sweet! Awesome picture. Thank you everyone for coming along; I too, had my weekend highlighted by hanging out with you guys. I think I may need to become a forum junky, though I really probably shouldn't. However, I only say I shouldn't because I have never done so in the past, and that's a horrible reason to avoid something. Besides, I have a better reason to stay on the forums; you, all of my new friends.

I'll see you all around. PAX '05!

-Kyle (Or Clark, or Beaureguard, or guy with Superman shirt, or guy with the duck/Don't Eat Soap shirt)

Quethal on
  • Options
    TheMountieTheMountie Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    that chick in the yellow played soul calibur 2 all fucking morning on sunday. like 2 am till fucking 6 am. shes a machine.

TheMountie on
    Dear PAX, next year may i have an enforcer shirt instead of just a staff badge. Love, Tyler.
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    That's a great picture and just so you guys know I've already preregistered for next year at PAX...... or well I will when they open the registration lol Also that lunch might have been totally weird due to sleep deprivation and high level of sugar but hanging out with everyone was probably the best part of PAX

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    The Mountie: that chick in the yellow played soul calibur 2 all fucking morning on sunday. like 2 am till fucking 6 am. shes a machine.

Lol, thanks man. I decided SCII was better than standing in line to practice DDR for the Omegathon or sleeping... I did come to have fun, after all. Thanks to whoever brought the GC and SCII for it BTW. I really didn't like playing on the X-box controller. I'm not much of a gamer as it is, but the X-box is almost entirely foreign to me.

Anyway, AWESOME picture! Thanks for posting it! It was really great hanging out with all of you. IM me on AIM if you want, I'm KaleidoEscape. Actualyl I'm KaleidoEscape like, everywhere.

Hey, I'll see all you guys next year I hope! I'm already exceited all over again!

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Shin AtariShin Atari Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I wasn't at the Omega Lunch, but I was at the Omega Dinner! at DQ. It's Lani here hey everyone 8). Omeganaut #4

And it was awesome hanging out with everyone can't wait until next year!!!!!

AIM: AtariGirl
    E-mail: laniming@hotmail.com

Shin Atari on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    Yikes I'm replying again, forum junkie....

Don and Jeremy good to see you found your way back from Seattle to the Doubletree. Thanks again for the ride.

Team JoshEEE looks awesomEEE in that picture with the matching shirts. Maybe someday I'll check out pub trivia at Fado's in downtown Seattle, I think team JoshEEE said they were representing there regularly.

Shin Atari on
  • Options
    Daniel-sanDaniel-san Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Hey. This is Daniel Anzulovic, Omeganaut #1. The 1 stands for being the first to get booted. Still, it was a damn fun con. I didn't attend the Omega Lunch, but I was at the post-Omegathon celebration at DQ.

Anyway, here's all you need to get my attention:
    AIM: Aristis
    E-mail: dennis@errantventure.org

Daniel-san on
    Daniel Anzulovic
    Imperial-Colonial Pan-Continental Godless Money-Devil of the West
    http://www.mouselook.com
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    Hey everyone! My brother posted about PAX in his blog here:
    http://metabug.dyndns.org/mindhive/archives/pax_2004.html

And here is the pics of PAX page:
    http://metabug.dyndns.org/Elemental/06%20Spirit/PAX%202004/index.html

He's got some great shots, check it out!

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    As promised, here are my "Lunch Group Omega" pics:

http://www.keee.com/pax/PAX%202004%20112.jpg
    http://www.keee.com/pax/PAX%202004%20113.jpg

I thought those came out pretty good. :D
    Leave your calendars open for lunch next year!

The rest of my PAX pics were all taken by "Team JoshEEE" photographers, and so they're pretty much just all of me playing various games. I apologize for that, but hey....they were kind of biased. If you want to see them anyway, they're all at keee.com/pax :D

P.S. Anyone in the Seattle area (Rachel, you're here aren't you?) that wants to come out some night for trivia, let me know!

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Thanks to whoever brought the GC and SCII for it BTW. I really didn't like playing on the X-box controller. I'm not much of a gamer as it is, but the X-box is almost entirely foreign to me.

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't let you guys play on it longer, but I wanted some sleep and I didn't want it to get stolen, so I had to take it and the Wavebird with me.

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    click the link titled "video" and you'll see Josh E playing Doom

http://metabug.dyndns.org/Elemental/06%20Spirit/PAX%202004/slides/Doom.html

^^

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    Josh: I'd love to come out for trivia some time, but I'm actually up in Bellingham, so it'd require some preplanning or something for transportation.

(I am indeed too poor to own my own car)

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Not sure how many of you still check the forum or even this one but I'd like to know how many of you are going to Pax '05?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    huh

uc4life on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    I will be there....along with at least 2 members of "Team JoshEEE". :D

Who else is coming?

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    QuethalQuethal The Infrequent OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2005
    I'll be there ^.^

It'll be good to see everyone again; I'm incredibly, exuberantly excited for PAX. I'm so amazed by the fact that we've rented out two whole hotels, and are moving on the third.

Seriously, holy crap. This'll be the geekiest thing ever.

-Kyle

Quethal on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Myself, Bryon, Kyle, and his brother are going this year. And unlike last year we are prepared. We actually got a bunch of people together and are making our own PAX team, complete with shirts. We're going to be "Team Jamaka" and we all have really super dorky code names. I'm totally pumped for this year and I can't wait to see the turn out and the new floor plan for the center.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    crimsonjestercrimsonjester Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    So when and where will lunch be.......

Don here starting to get packed now.

crimsonjester on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Hey it's Lani, I wasn't at lunch group omega but i hung out with many of you and we went to dinner. So I'd love to hang out again this year.

Shin Atari on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    I'll be there again tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up.

Look for me at the Halo Tourney or the Double Dash tourney. We can have lunch sometime between those maybe? :D

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Yeah, Chris, a few other people and, myself are down for the lunch. We'll be playing the halo 2 tourny but I doubt we'll be going in that until the end so if we meet up after that for lunch it gives us about an hour between that and the mario tourny. Call my cell tomorrow and we'll hook up for lucnh (425) 208-1086.
    Late James

Unknown User on