As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] New Event, New Thread. Get a Move On!

• Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    Agrias is so good too. I'll work both into a team, that's for certain.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Maybe they're letting you add Job skills to other characters to ease the vast gap between Ramza and other supports.

• Options
    Been skipping Sundaily for awhile, but back on that grind now.

Capped out Y'shtola, Steiner, and Red XIII, so I'm all set for when their MC2s drop. DK Cecil, Lightning, Fran, and Terra have been done since (the good)Orbfest, so it's on to Aerith, Tifa, WoL, and Galuf.

I can probably cap out Aerith today, maybe Tifa.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    Haste and +50% atk is great, but I dunno about "gamechanging". That's the same atk as Planet Protector. I suppose at best he does in one turn what others need two or three for.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    It's dependent on how many other characters can take advantage of it, but Ramza also comes with Combat 4, so he can use Lifesiphon to charge his SB bar quickly.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Haste and +50% atk is great, but I dunno about "gamechanging". That's the same atk as Planet Protector. I suppose at best he does in one turn what others need two or three for.

This assumption requires you have both a hastaga and an attack up buff SB. I think he's getting a little overhyped, and without his unique gear he simply has great stats and ability selection but won't exactly alter the game much. His unique SBs will alter how you approach fights, but then again the same can be said for many others currently in the game.

One thing to note, this will be around the same time as we get the stat buff soft cap. Any buff over +150% will be dramatically reduced. This means no boosting on top of advance.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Decided to do another x11 draw on the Bust Claw relic pool

Got three 5* weapons, including a second Shiranui, so I guess Auron's damage is gonna be ridiculous. Also got a Thief's Blade and a Sniper, which will both be much-needed upgrades for Rikku and Wakka, respectively.

Now let's see if I can finish up getting Auron and Rikku's memory crystals before this event expires.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Having a 6* Katana is awesome for a lot of characters who would otherwise be out in the cold, so that's pretty awesome. Be nicer if it had some MAG on it, but still really awesome.

• Options
    Great Katana, and Auron gets a buff with Knight abilities added down that road.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    These Red Giants are so awesome. Self Destruct for 8.5k as their first move every time.

edit: Elite Ogopogo down! I'm so happy I'll never have to see him again...

I wonder who is in the boss rush.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    So, as a reminder to all, never tempt fate. I was just thinking today, "man, I haven't gotten good and angry at FFRK in a long time. Does this mean the devs are making the fights more solvable puzzles and less RNG bullshit?"

HAHAHAHAHA no.

Just had an insane series of events so bad I was throwing up from the anxiety of it.

Fighting Carbuncle in Elite Exdeath's Castle 2. This is for a stamina refresh, so I don't want to spend too much time, but I had a really solid strategy for Classic, so it should carry over to Elite.

Get to Carbuncle. Vaan, with Magic Breakdown, and Auto-haste is not faster than Carbuncle, whose unmitigated attacks hit for over 4000. Spend about 5 minutes S/Ling, never managing to go before Carbuncle, but one time he targets Gilgamesh, who has 6k HP, and is the only person who can survive an unmitigated hit. So at least I get to ATTEMPT the fight. (N.B. I didn't put up Shellga the round before because I wanted to Boon during the boss fight for maximum Haste up-time, and as a result increased my variance a bit, which I paid for DEARLY).

I get all my mitigation applied, get Advance-Retaliate set up, and begin chewing through Carbuncle's HP. One of the target scores is to Slow Carbuncle, and since Slowga is 80% vs. Tempo Flurry's 36%, I opt for the more reliable choice, since I have terrible luck and have gone through 10 Tempo Flurries without slowing bosses in the past. This means I have to cast Slowga during window Reflect is down. My WHM with Slowga goes to attack Gilgamesh, and then the boss's super Reflect comes down. "Damn missed my chance. Well, my WHM has haste, she should be able to cast Slowga before Reflect goes back up.

Spoilers: Reflect goes up right before Slowga finishes its cast, and it bounces and Slows the White Mage with Slowga! GRRRRR, that's frustrating, but it just means she isn't doing anything for the rest of the fight except waiting for her ATB to charge up over the next 8 seconds, and then wait for the second Reflect-down window.

Boss's damage is chump change now, nothing to worry about, and I'm cutting through its HP like a hot knife through butter. After the second of its three turns with Reflect up, my WHM is ready to cast Slowga. Unfortunately, Carbuncle casts Confuse on itself, bounces it onto my WHM, which resets her ATB (note: she's still slowed, so it's another 8 seconds until she can act again). Who's available to knock her out of confusion? Just Gilgamesh, who, as previously mentioned is slicing things up like butter, so he keeps attacking Carbuncle and I have to wait for someone else to knock her out of Confusion, which resets her ATB AGAIN (note: still slowed, so that's a new 8 seconds to wait). Unfortunately, the first support to attack her MISSES, so I have to wait for a second character to knock her senses back.

So I have missed my second window completely, AND the boss's HP is getting pretty low. So low, that I have to stop my assault (and lose Advance), and just keep breaks up on the boss to keep his damage down. Finally, my WHM has her ATB filled and is primed to cast Slowga as soon as Reflect comes down. The boss casts two damaging magicks, and then for his third attack, bounces BREAK off himself and petrifies my WHM, sealing off my chance of casting Slowga for the target condition.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cue anger, and then anxiety, and then vomiting.

This whole process was at speed 1, and involved quite a bit of waiting around when I could have otherwise long since killed the boss off, so the failed attempt was about 20 or so minutes.

To review.

I attacked with my WHM, when I should have held her back just to Slow the boss. This was a fuck up, but then:
    Slow "randomly" hit my WHM (1/5 chance).
    Confuse "randomly" targeted my WHM, and hit (which is 1/5 then 1/3 chance).
    The person who was going to knock my WHM out of confusion missed (Maybe 3% chance?).
    Break "randomly" targeted my WHM, and hit (which is 1/5 then 1/3 chance).

All told, 5 or so minutes S/Ling, 20 or so minutes on the long failed attempt, and then 5 or so minutes to actually kill the bastard, for a grand total of 33 minutes wasted on a boss I KNOW I could've killed in maybe 5 or so minutes. On the kill attempt the boss didn't even drop Reflect a second time.

Blah. Just... blah.

• Options
    Yeesh. That's some awful rng; sorry dude.

• Options
    Holy shit, that sounds absolutely miserable.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    It's weird how level difficulty goes down sometimes. Like FFVI elite level 1 is a much higher difficulty that elite Phantom Train.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    That sucks. Should've just used tempo flurry as well to get slow to stick while reflect is up. RNG gonna rng, might as well add more rng in your rng

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    That sucks. Should've just used tempo flurry as well to get slow to stick while reflect is up

Like I said, I was more likely to get 10 misses on Tempo Flurry that what actually happened.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    yeah ffrk is about consistency for the most part. Until you get lucky with Advance + Retaliate

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Surprising no one, Dark Bahamut and Ogopogo back to back are rough even when fighting neutered versions. First boss rush I've used a mythril to refresh between rounds in a while.

EDIT: Ugh. Good news, After the rush, Odin's a punk. Bad news, I fuckin forgot to bring Dark Cecil!

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    So, as a reminder to all, never tempt fate. I was just thinking today, "man, I haven't gotten good and angry at FFRK in a long time. Does this mean the devs are making the fights more solvable puzzles and less RNG bullshit?"

HAHAHAHAHA no.

Just had an insane series of events so bad I was throwing up from the anxiety of it.

Fighting Carbuncle in Elite Exdeath's Castle 2. This is for a stamina refresh, so I don't want to spend too much time, but I had a really solid strategy for Classic, so it should carry over to Elite.

Get to Carbuncle. Vaan, with Magic Breakdown, and Auto-haste is not faster than Carbuncle, whose unmitigated attacks hit for over 4000. Spend about 5 minutes S/Ling, never managing to go before Carbuncle, but one time he targets Gilgamesh, who has 6k HP, and is the only person who can survive an unmitigated hit. So at least I get to ATTEMPT the fight. (N.B. I didn't put up Shellga the round before because I wanted to Boon during the boss fight for maximum Haste up-time, and as a result increased my variance a bit, which I paid for DEARLY).

I get all my mitigation applied, get Advance-Retaliate set up, and begin chewing through Carbuncle's HP. One of the target scores is to Slow Carbuncle, and since Slowga is 80% vs. Tempo Flurry's 36%, I opt for the more reliable choice, since I have terrible luck and have gone through 10 Tempo Flurries without slowing bosses in the past. This means I have to cast Slowga during window Reflect is down. My WHM with Slowga goes to attack Gilgamesh, and then the boss's super Reflect comes down. "Damn missed my chance. Well, my WHM has haste, she should be able to cast Slowga before Reflect goes back up.

Spoilers: Reflect goes up right before Slowga finishes its cast, and it bounces and Slows the White Mage with Slowga! GRRRRR, that's frustrating, but it just means she isn't doing anything for the rest of the fight except waiting for her ATB to charge up over the next 8 seconds, and then wait for the second Reflect-down window.

Boss's damage is chump change now, nothing to worry about, and I'm cutting through its HP like a hot knife through butter. After the second of its three turns with Reflect up, my WHM is ready to cast Slowga. Unfortunately, Carbuncle casts Confuse on itself, bounces it onto my WHM, which resets her ATB (note: she's still slowed, so it's another 8 seconds until she can act again). Who's available to knock her out of confusion? Just Gilgamesh, who, as previously mentioned is slicing things up like butter, so he keeps attacking Carbuncle and I have to wait for someone else to knock her out of Confusion, which resets her ATB AGAIN (note: still slowed, so that's a new 8 seconds to wait). Unfortunately, the first support to attack her MISSES, so I have to wait for a second character to knock her senses back.

So I have missed my second window completely, AND the boss's HP is getting pretty low. So low, that I have to stop my assault (and lose Advance), and just keep breaks up on the boss to keep his damage down. Finally, my WHM has her ATB filled and is primed to cast Slowga as soon as Reflect comes down. The boss casts two damaging magicks, and then for his third attack, bounces BREAK off himself and petrifies my WHM, sealing off my chance of casting Slowga for the target condition.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Cue anger, and then anxiety, and then vomiting.

This whole process was at speed 1, and involved quite a bit of waiting around when I could have otherwise long since killed the boss off, so the failed attempt was about 20 or so minutes.

To review.

I attacked with my WHM, when I should have held her back just to Slow the boss. This was a fuck up, but then:
    Slow "randomly" hit my WHM (1/5 chance).
    Confuse "randomly" targeted my WHM, and hit (which is 1/5 then 1/3 chance).
    The person who was going to knock my WHM out of confusion missed (Maybe 3% chance?).
    Break "randomly" targeted my WHM, and hit (which is 1/5 then 1/3 chance).

All told, 5 or so minutes S/Ling, 20 or so minutes on the long failed attempt, and then 5 or so minutes to actually kill the bastard, for a grand total of 33 minutes wasted on a boss I KNOW I could've killed in maybe 5 or so minutes. On the kill attempt the boss didn't even drop Reflect a second time.

Blah. Just... blah.

Bring reflect either through the RM that gives it to you or the move itself. Bounce Slow onto the dickhead. Fight sounds like it was excruciating though.

The IV event was notably more demanding than the X event. I wonder if the elites will be the same...

• Options
    I had to blow 2 Mythril healing my party, but I managed to get the Rikku memory crystal.

Which means I got all the characters and their crystals from the FFX event, so I can put all that behind me.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Well, gave Ultimate Yunalesca my first shot tonight. Many attempts, best I got her down to was single or nearly single digit %, and I had three double attacks queued up to hit Tyro and get retaliated, which would probably have been enough to kill her. She had basically one turn left and did Mind Blast =/ Confused all three of my queued double hitters, and then Retaliate ran out. I'll have to try again tomorrow, but I have high hopes.

Most of my troubles were running out of Retaliate, Enveloping Etude and Shellga casts due to Osmose, but that's totally understandable as they were only at R2, R1 and R1 respectively. I wanted to see if I could kill her with some RNG luck without investing the orbs to upgrade them, but it looks like I need to as a safety margin. Boosted them to R3, R2 and R2, and that should be plenty sufficient based on today's attempts.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    So....can someone explain all this Retaliate stuff? I see it come up a whole lot, so I assume it's some sort of popular strategy for bosses in the current meta.

I'm guessing you have your strongest damage dealer activate Retaliate and then have everyone hit them as much as possible? Thereby essentially converting their damage to the best damage possible.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Used Sundaily to get Gilgamesh and Yuna to 65, get Rinoa the last few levels to hit 80, Lenna to 75 and Tyro to 72 or so. I'm pretty close to being able to field nice balanced team of level 80s, which is nice. Mostly for tackling later story dungeons.

• Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    So....can someone explain all this Retaliate stuff? I see it come up a whole lot, so I assume it's some sort of popular strategy for bosses in the current meta.

I'm guessing you have your strongest damage dealer activate Retaliate and then have everyone hit them as much as possible? Thereby essentially converting their damage to the best damage possible.

That's pretty much the jist of it. It's not so much a popular strategy as it is a way to clear content you're not really geared/ability'd/honed for yet.

I re-added the list of friend codes from the last OP and updated post #2. Let me know if you've got any useful and current links to put in the OP, too.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

That's pretty much it. You buff the retaliator as much as possible (sometimes using the RW Advance which gives him insane attack) then you have your other members attack him, often times with things like double cut, tempo flurry, or double hit to get two attacks each time.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Just one shot ultimate rubicante, but man that is a rough fight. He spams fire damage like no tomorrow, you really need to stack res. I used all my break(down)s, and steal powers getting off his cloak. I got messed up though because he didn't put up his cloak normally after the third action when the phase change happened, and wasted a steal when I expected it to go up. Also, his weak phase cloaked abilities are nasty, he has a triple cast firaga and a 50% current hp AOE blaze, and if you don't steal off the cloak fast enough he'll start casting those and still use them the turn you take the cloak down.

The trinity is pretty king in that fight, plus a lot of well timed steals and water/ice abilities.

Edit: FYI, the firagas and infernos do the same damage for each type (450% damage single target 270% AOE), the only difference is the firagas are black magic (BLK) and the infernos are NAT. So the single target firagas are lureable, if you are mad enough to try that.

Savant on
  • Options
    Two 5% Mind Blasts in four turns, really Yunalesca? Grrrrr

• Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    Savant wrote: »
    Just one shot ultimate rubicante, but man that is a rough fight. He spams fire damage like no tomorrow, you really need to stack res. I used all my break(down)s, and steal powers getting off his cloak. I got messed up though because he didn't put up his cloak normally after the third action when the phase change happened, and wasted a steal when I expected it to go up. Also, his weak phase cloaked abilities are nasty, he has a triple cast firaga and a 50% current hp AOE blaze, and if you don't steal off the cloak fast enough he'll start casting those and still use them the turn you take the cloak down.

The trinity is pretty king in that fight, plus a lot of well timed steals and water/ice abilities.

Edit: FYI, the firagas and infernos do the same damage for each type (450% damage single target 270% AOE), the only difference is the firagas are black magic (BLK) and the infernos are NAT. So the single target firagas are lureable, if you are mad enough to try that.

How many uses of Steal did you have?

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Alright guys. Today is level 140 Yunalesca day. Let us all rejoice.

I'm in the process of building my team right now. Could use some suggestions and input so I don't waste 60 stamina bringing in a team that won't work.

Also - I didn't see a RW list in the OP of the thread, but I need to add a few more people as friends with Luneth/Advance as their RW. Please post your friend code if you have Luneth/Advance and are not capped at 100 followers and I'll add you.

My team right now:

Auron: Retaliate/Armor Break //Self Sacrifice
    Sasz: Power Breakdown / Boost // ?
    Yuna: Curaga / Shellga // ?
    Tyro: Tempo Flurry / Protectga // ?
    Wakka: Magic Breakdown / Double Cut // ?

I've got a bunch of question marks there on the RM's because I don't know the best person to give Mako Might to, so I have not been able to distribute them. I've got Boon on Sasz, which means a 1st turn Shell/Haste. Or I can put it on Tyro if I need a guaranteed Sentinel's Grimoire. I also don't know whether I should give Zeal to Yuna or Double Hit. Could use some advice on RM distribution.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Odin is apparently scared of lightning because he never raises his sword. Two kills I had to reset now.

I'm pretty sure Magic Breakdown isn't needed. Her Main damage spell is Holy which casts off her Mind.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Magic Breakdown does nothing for you, Holy is MND based.

You want Draw Fire and Retaliate, or else she will dispel your defensive buffs and Haste with melee attacks. So Gilgamesh or Tyro. Wait to cast Protect/Shell/Haste until both draw fire and Retaliate are up.

Draw->Retaliate->Advance->Retaliate are your first four turns.

She doesn't dispel Wall, but you don't need it until Phase 2 or onward.

Yuna pretty much wants Double Hit RM. If she even gets one turn Attacking your Retaliator, it's worth it.

Every person needs a way to 2x attack your Retaliator. In my setup, double cut/boost, tempo flurry/steal power, tempo flurry/protect etude, curaga/Shellga with Double Hit RM.

Mako Might should go on whoever has your Medica, if you have one. Use it sometime in Phase 2 to top off the party.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Also, with 220 RES before Shellga, Holy is hitting for 3k. With 300 RES before, it hits for 2k. If you're not geared to soak Holy shots, bring Memento of Prayer and use it after each Hellbiter. Mega Death in phase three is only a 5% cast chance per turn.

If you do this, you can drop Shellga.

Edit: you have Wall though, so maybe you'll be fine even if you have bad gear. You won't generate any SB gauge though, even if he's your Retaliator.

Rius on
  • Options
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Alright guys. Today is level 140 Yunalesca day. Let us all rejoice.

I'm in the process of building my team right now. Could use some suggestions and input so I don't waste 60 stamina bringing in a team that won't work.

Also - I didn't see a RW list in the OP of the thread, but I need to add a few more people as friends with Luneth/Advance as their RW. Please post your friend code if you have Luneth/Advance and are not capped at 100 followers and I'll add you.

My team right now:

Auron: Retaliate/Armor Break //Self Sacrifice
    Sasz: Power Breakdown / Boost // ?
    Yuna: Curaga / Shellga // ?
    Tyro: Tempo Flurry / Protectga // ?
    Wakka: Magic Breakdown / Double Cut // ?

I've got a bunch of question marks there on the RM's because I don't know the best person to give Mako Might to, so I have not been able to distribute them. I've got Boon on Sasz, which means a 1st turn Shell/Haste. Or I can put it on Tyro if I need a guaranteed Sentinel's Grimoire. I also don't know whether I should give Zeal to Yuna or Double Hit. Could use some advice on RM distribution.

Do you have Gilgamesh? Running Draw Fire + Retaliate will keep Yunalesca from attacking folks, which is problematic because it knocks off Haste/Protect/Shell. Also Magic Breakdown doesn't reduce the damage of Holy, just Mind Blast, so maybe shift Power Breakdown to Wakka, and run a second Double Cut on Sazh? Just rely on Shellga and SG against Mind Blast.

As for RMs:

Auron Self-Sacrifice or Dragoon's Determination
    Sazh Mako Might
    Yuna Double Hit
    Tyro Dr Mog's Teachings (save SG for phase 2/3 though)
    Wakka Auto-haste or Bastion

If you only have Mako Might, I'd say put it on Tyro. If you're not Drawtaliating, Yunalesca is going to eat your other buffs, but not SG. If you ARE Drawtaliating, Mako Might on Sazh.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I have Gilgamesh but he's not leveled. I haven't put any effort into him at all because this is the first time ever that I've tried to use a Retaliate strategy. I don't have very many eggs either. And the eggs that I do have I'm saving for Fang, and I'll also need to put a few on Edge so he can survive the level 90 and 99 levels of the Burning Blade event.

My viable retaliate options are Auron, Tidus, and Sephiroth. Those are the 3 dudes who have the adequate levels.

I understand that Draw Fire + Retaliate is a cool combo, but I'm not there right now.

Also, I only have one each of Double Cut and Tempo Flurry because again, this is my first time running Retaliate and I'm definitely not optimized for this play style.

Lucascraft on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Gilgamesh can do more than just retaliate, especially as the different dragoon jumps get added.
    Tyro can also use draw fire+retaliate if you need to.
    You can do it without it and hope she uses absorb/drain/whatever its called instead of attack. Just might have to S/L more.

You can also do the last burning blade levels with an underleveled edge. He doesn't really add much anyways. Just keep mitigation up.

Free Equipment clear of Ultimate Rubicante. I don't think I would go with Devotion on this guy.
    http://imgur.com/bagcLVf,VLY5o3L,qZnQQIL

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Yes. I get it. Gilgamesh is amazing. I'll worry about leveling him later. Right now, however, my level 23 Gilgamesh is not going to do anything for me. I need to figure out how to work with what I've got.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    You definitely want Mako Might on Tyro then, as Shell and Protect will be unreliable.

If you have Dr. Mog's Teachings, put it on your Medica if you have one or on Sazh if you don't.

Do you have a realm synergy weapon for Auron?

Rius on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Got a few levels on my team for this event during the Sunday daily. I don't know how people get so much done during that, even taking my phone and running the + mode it as my stamina fills at lunch I still only gain ~3-5 levels across my team. Maybe Heroic is better XP/Stam than +? Or maybe I just need to start using mithril to really grind XP during Sundays?

• Options
    I do not have Dr. Mog's Teachings yet. I did not take Tyro's MC2 during the Vale.

Auron's attack is at 330 right now with the highest possible combination of gear I could come up with using the Synergy Simulator.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    KiTA wrote: »
    Got a few levels on my team for this event during the Sunday daily. I don't know how people get so much done during that, even taking my phone and running the + mode it as my stamina fills at lunch I still only gain ~3-5 levels across my team. Maybe Heroic is better XP/Stam than +? Or maybe I just need to start using mithril to really grind XP during Sundays?

No, that's about right. The first ~38 levels come in a week, then ~11 the second week, and then ~3/week until 65, and then ~2/week until 80.

+ is by far the best stamina. Better to save Mythril for "Orbfest" which is an infrequent festival where all the dailies are combined into one for ~2 weeks.

silence1186 on
This discussion has been closed.