As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] lets you murder things as a space ninja

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Regarding the mods available through the current event, according to a forum post from the developers, those mods are here to stay, they're not limited time only. The limited stuff was things like the aesthetic bits you earned from the event line itself, if I'm not mistaken.

Someone feel free to point out if I've overlooked something, but they seemed quite clear about these being a permanent addition to the game (the mods and the arenas, that is), not a 1 week only engagement.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    No you're right, Rebecca confirmed Rathuum and the mods are staying and the only "Event Only" things are the badges and weapon.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    No you're right, Rebecca confirmed Rathuum and the mods are staying and the only "Event Only" things are the badges and weapon.

Even found the thread where she says it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Also, Saryn Prime Access is ending next Tuesday, so I'm guessing that's when we'll get Vauban Prime.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Blain wrote: »
    That's the sortie frame, right? I definitely don't have that. (looks it up) Oh. That's a cute frame. For some reason I want to play Jet Set Radio with that frame.

Also, Maddoc I have spares of Harkonar Scope and Hunter's Bonesaw if you're still looking.

Yeah, I still need both of those, what do you want for them?

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular

Ah. I missed the part about Rathuum staying. I assumed the mods were going to be scattered about like how some of the acolyte mods ended up in other places when the event ended.

Wow. Now I really feel like a try-hard. :P Oh well. Still felt good to set a goal and kick its butt.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Is it possible to get an invite to the forum PS4 clan for both myself and my fiancée? My screen name is NoxAeternum, hers is MDrache13.

Requoting because of BOTP.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

Ah. I missed the part about Rathuum staying. I assumed the mods were going to be scattered about like how some of the acolyte mods ended up in other places when the event ended.

Wow. Now I really feel like a try-hard. :P Oh well. Still felt good to set a goal and kick its butt.

I'm happy that I managed to get a group with two guys that made it to 110 kills in the endless event. With my 1-man clan that means I'll get a gold trophy to place in my dojo! :bzz:

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Also, Maddoc I have spares of Harkonar Scope and Hunter's Bonesaw if you're still looking.

Yeah, I still need both of those, what do you want for them?

I have a lot of gaps, so there are good odds you'll have something. And if not, chalk it up to paying sev's kindness forward.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Is it possible to get an invite to the forum PS4 clan for both myself and my fiancée? My screen name is NoxAeternum, hers is MDrache13.

i'm not sure how often the PS4 players post here, so you might not get a timely response. don't be discouraged or think that people are deliberately ignoring you though!

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

i'm not sure how often the PS4 players post here, so you might not get a timely response. don't be discouraged or think that people are deliberately ignoring you though!

I play Warframe on PS4, but I'm not in the clan. Feel free to throw me a friend request at PSN: Hahnsoo. Or I'll catch up with you folks later on with a friend request of my own.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular

I know that @Magic Pink and myself are both in the clan. I am not sure if I can invite people or not. Fair warning there are only 3 of us at the moment so feel free to shop around for other clans instead. My PSN: Furlion.

I got the rifle amp aura from an event earlier today to finally replace the useless sniper rifle mod. I am splitting my time between this and Dark Souls 3 but I am at least on for a little bit each night.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

I know that @Magic Pink and myself are both in the clan. I am not sure if I can invite people or not. Fair warning there are only 3 of us at the moment so feel free to shop around for other clans instead. My PSN: Furlion.

I got the rifle amp aura from an event earlier today to finally replace the useless sniper rifle mod. I am splitting my time between this and Dark Souls 3 but I am at least on for a little bit each night.

There's a different clan that never answers people's requests but it IS worth trying to get into since we only have 3 people.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »

I'm happy that I managed to get a group with two guys that made it to 110 kills in the endless event. With my 1-man clan that means I'll get a gold trophy to place in my dojo! :bzz:

been thinking about building a self dojo too, lol. if the liset gets a wall I may not...

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited May 2016

been thinking about building a self dojo too, lol. if the liset gets a wall I may not...

I only did it because the PA clan is huge but only had a tiny number of people that played regularly so shit took forever to research (I wouldn't be surprised if the shit that wasn't researched when I left still isn't). With my own dojo I can instead singlehandedly fund all the research myself and not have to hope the ten active people in the clan will eventually donate the 9000 nitain and 20,000 tellurium or whatever before I die of old age.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    Kela De Thaym is impressed with your performance. She can feel your hunger, like like you want to rip that Contender's throat with your teeth.

... you know. In case you hadn't heard.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I just want to play pretty dojo. :p

Oh, does helping/betraying Steel Meridian in this do anything to your reputations?

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    I just want to play pretty dojo. :p

Oh, does helping/betraying Steel Meridian in this do anything to your reputations?

Yeah, if you help them you get 10k faction with them. If you don't, you get 10k with whichever other faction you help

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I just want to play pretty dojo.

Yeah, if you help them you get 10k faction with them. If you don't, you get 10k with whichever other faction you help

Hmm... Do you get 10K faction and -10K with their enemy/opposed? Though that wouldn't put a dent in the max negative rep that I have with them anyway.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    The prisoner coordinates is basically an extra-large faction rep item.

• Options
    I just want to play pretty dojo.

Hmm... Do you get 10K faction and -10K with their enemy/opposed? Though that wouldn't put a dent in the max negative rep that I have with them anyway.

Yup. What Dartboy said, basically

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Steve has posted a very tiny teaser for Lunaro on Vine.

https://vine.co/v/ixHAQKrFWIw

• Options
    I don't know much about sports. Is that a Jai alai scoop?

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Steve has posted a very tiny teaser for Lunaro on Vine.

https://vine.co/v/ixHAQKrFWIw

Reminds me a lot of the stadium at the Chichen Itza. Basically two armies would settle disputes by picking a handful of soldiers to play a type of football (technically 'hip and chest ball'). Try to smack the ball into a sideways hoop.

21 T1 MD keys, no Saryn P Helmet. Damn you, 7.52% drop rate!

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Rank 9 was way easier than rank 8. With a Ranged melee and Ivara it was practically cheating.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    so we're basically getting Aztec football as a pvp mode? i'd play that

• Options
    I'd probably pvp for the first time ever. I like the idea of a game style pvp that doesn't neccessarily utilize the usual skills/abilities/weapons stuff that pvp does ordinarily.

And I finished leveling my glaive this morning! Now I can move on to real melee weapons!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    like the glaive?

*imagine there's a video of a glaive dealing 10k damage per hit and ragdolling a few enemies out of the geometry here*

• Options
    My glaive game was weak. I'll just stick with ranged for ranged and melee for cutting bitches.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I play Nezha just so my glaive game has more than one glaive.

Glaive life.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Glaive life.

Play as Ivara and you can direct it to go wherever you want and bounce all over the fucking place. It's crazy

edit: it's also a good way to scout ahead around corners and such.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Cyath has been uncooperative after dozens of runs and I still don't have Ivara's helmet, sadly.

• Options

Glaive life.

Play as Ivara and you can direct it to go wherever you want and bounce all over the fucking place. It's crazy

That's like trying to bmx with training wheels. I'd rather be able to go where I want just because I'm good enough to throw it there.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular

Glaive life.

That's like trying to bmx with training wheels. I'd rather be able to go where I want just because I'm good enough to throw it there.

It's more like flying a jet plane on a bmx track. Good fun, not really meant to show skill at riding a bike though.

(kestrel is the best thrown melee, performance wise if you mod correctly) They're all fun to use though, and with the proto skin they can all look awesome as well (kestrel looks like farts)

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    So, because today's Sortie...2 spies and an assassination...was basically "play loki by yourself", I couldn't help but finally partake in a sortie for the first time.

Got a sheev part. I imagine it's the most common one of them all though.

• Options
    Level 100 Grineer Eximus Stronghold Survival is not a fun time.

• Options
    kralizecc wrote: »

Glaive life.

It's more like flying a jet plane on a bmx track. Good fun, not really meant to show skill at riding a bike though.

(kestrel is the best thrown melee, performance wise if you mod correctly) They're all fun to use though, and with the proto skin they can all look awesome as well (kestrel looks like farts)

Pretty much this. You don't do it because it's the best, you do it because it's hilariously fun

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Yeah I mean if people want to do it that's cool. I just tried it and felt far more satisfied when I tossed it manually and saw it chop through four dudes as it bounced from wall to wall.

Feels good man.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Level 100 Grineer Eximus Stronghold Survival is not a fun time.

Ivara's sleep arrow and forever stealth that needs no refreshing like loki's makes those eximii trivial. I use the tonbo, but any decent melee build will essentially one shot them throughout the mission. They also don't react to you at all if you're not playing with non invis primitives. No leech aura, no nothing but boring times.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    All right, Mag is done cooking! First -and most importantly- I got a cool color scheme going for her. I think she's going to be a lot of fun for me to play.

Edit: holy crap Gammacor is so much fun!

Curly_Brace on
This discussion has been closed.