As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster (Bantha Squadron - Nobody Home)

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    My roster update for next mission:

Arrol Fylann, B-Wing Ace (9 3 1 3 5)
    • B-Wing
    • Crew: *Sabine Wren (Gain a Bomb slot; do 1 damage at R1 once per round before removing a bomb token)
    • Cannon: Heavy Laser Cannon (R2-3; 4; immediately after rolling, change all crits to hits)
    • System: Advanced Sensors (Before revealing a maneuver, perform a free action; skip perform action step)
    • Torpedo Ion Torpedoes x2 (TL; R2-3; 4; on a hit, also deal 1 ion token to defender and each ship at R1 of it)
    • Torpedo Plasma Torpedoes x2 (TL; R2-3; 4; on a hit, remove 1 shield token after doing damage)
    • Bomb: Ion Bombs x2 (Detonate at end of activation phase; 2 ion tokens to all at R1)
    • Modification: B-Wing / E2 (Gain a crew slot)
    • EPT 3: Rey (When attacking or defending, if the enemy ship is inside your firing arc, reroll up to 2 blanks)
    • Modification 4: Engine Upgrade (Add Boost)
    • EPT 5: Push the Limit (Once per round, after performing an action, perform a free action from your action bar; +Stress)
    • Modification 6: Extra Munitions (Extra torpedoes, bombs, and missiles; included above)
    • EPT 7: Etahn A'baht (When an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1-3 is defending, the attacker may change 1 hit result to a crit result.)
    • Modification 8: Guidance Chips (When attacking with a torpedo, 1 / round change a die to a crit result)
    • EPT 9: Ten Numb (When attacking, 1 of my crit results cannot be cancelled by defense dice)

No changes! Happy with what I got.

• FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    I really need to keep track of my assists, it just sucks that I'm always looking at this on my phone.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Right.

Upgrade to PS9: 18 points
    Purchase Miranda Doni Pilot Skill : Once per round when attacking. you may either spend 1 shield to roll 1 additional attack die OR roll 1 fewer attack die to recover 1 shield.
    Purchase Proton Bomb for 5 points.
    That should leave me with 3 points left and then some emotes because the forum seem super broken right now :biggrin:

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Pro tip. Do not have a colon anywhere in your post or you will have a bad time posting.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

Fuselage wrote: »
    I really need to keep track of my assists, it just sucks that I'm always looking at this on my phone.

I'm tracking them! You got 13 assists last mission, which translates into 4 bonus XP.

• ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Purchased PS8, which means only a little more to get Tycho.

Then RAGE!

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    OPTIONS

CARE PACKAGE - HOSTILE TERRITORY - 10 TURNS
    wfnc7xr9cxzo.jpg
    8gzvanc36f5n.jpg
    bsr5h5shnwwn.jpg

REBEL VICTORY: +Victory Point
    IMPERIAL VICTORY: +Imp Victory Point and Each Player loses their most expensive upgrade

Chasing Phantom:
    HOSTILE TERRITORY - 12 Turns
    zgsk7cfpcy5o.jpg
    z8fpl7lpokvo.jpg
    4kig2fcpbj6t.jpg

REBEL VICTORY: +Victory Point, +Revenge, +Remove all TIE Phantoms for enemy deck
    IMPERIAL VICTORY: +Victory Point, Each pilot loses most expensive Elite Pilot Talent or Pilot Ability

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

Okay, y'all - vote on DaMoon's post.

Shiny to help out our Sullustan friends, or Witness to go chasing more Phantoms.

Also, anyone want to volunteer to sit one out? If not, and we go with the supply mission, I'll volunteer to fly the transport.

@MegaMek @timspork's ghost @Grunt's Ghosts @Fuselage @Albino Bunny @Chrysis

I'm happy to sit this one out.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
    Whoops, EVERYONE gets 2XP as a mission bonus for destroying both Support Shuttles

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I was kinda wanting to sit this out as I got a busy week ahead.

I'll update that shortly.

We don't need 6 people to play, so if people want to sit out, that's fine. I'd rather this be a fun game than a chore :P

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Elvenshae wrote: »
    I'll update that shortly.

Updated! 2 more XP for everyone! Woooo!

@Chrysis @MegaMek

You both want to play?

• MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    I fell out an airlock and won't be combat ready for a while. You'll have to go on without me.

Is time a gift or punishment?
    I'll play then. I was volunteering because I haven't skipped many. I'm not any busier than usual.

Remember, even if you're not flying, still vote. Need @Albino Bunny @Fuselage @MegaMek @Grunt's Ghosts @timspork's ghost

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Looks like you guys really like Sullustans

3basnids3lf9.jpg

qh68bgbrg09j.gif

Alright, before I start rolling up the enemies, let's get a final roster for this mission

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Upgraded to PS9 and can use my pre-purchased Siren Cracken ability now. Here's a recap of Dork's abilities.

After you perform an attack, you may choose another friendly ship at Range 1. That ship may perform 1 free action.

When another friendly ship at Range 1-2 is attacking, it may treat your focus tokens as its own.

After spending a focus token, you may place that token on any other friendly ship at Range 1-2 (instead of discarding it).

Does this mean if I fly alongside our transport I can give it a free action, which could be Coordinate, so I could spread that action to someone really far away from me? Or we could Reinforce and Recover in one turn?

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
    Huge ships can't take free actions.

I checked when I was trying to see if I could use it as A Squad Leader relay to give actions to people on the other side of the board. :D

Darn.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
    So this round we are running with @Elvenshae @Albino Bunny @Fuselage @Chrysis and @timspork's ghost , yes?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Looks like!

13254271_10208402045661595_5945179828829574325_n.jpg?oh=205f154a7092b6a503647e105c14d7a6&oe=57E6103D

SET UP
    Tell me where you want to start in the box around the Transport

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Bottom right corner. Cowering away.

@Albino Bunny Facing?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    West

Bottom Left Corner, facing West.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
    Western edge of the box, facing west, mid-transport.

Upper right box corner near the edge. Facing north.

Just need @Chrysis

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Sorry, went off to work and forgot to reply. NW corner, just west of the rock in the deployment zone, facing North.

All right, everyone start putting in their moves!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Forward Two, Focus.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
    Straight 3 Double Focus. Torpedo someone if possible.

Let's give it a slow start, Straight 3 and actions to arc dodge.