As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Instagram Embed

TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'llI think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
Not sure if this is isolated to certain platforms, but since I've been doing all of my forum'ing from my iPhone 6+ , I notice Instagram embeds only show the top half of the image.

Bless your heart.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Can someone embed an instagram image for me to look at? I don't use that platform.

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Here is how it looks on my phone.
    D4VuY4N.jpg

@Tube

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Videos are the same way, but if you click them they'll open full screen. Images require you to actually go to the persons Instagram and find the image

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Yeah same things happening for me. I'll make enquiries.

• Options
    I think it's inquiries in that context. Bugger.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    edited January 2016
    They're the same word, there are just a non trivial number of people that prefer to say inquire when the query is formal or lengthy, and enquire when a normal question is being asked. Rest assured that you were not wrong! THE LEGEND LIVES ON!

Note: those people are called pedants.

IcyLiquid on