As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Long Running Rivalry

2»

• Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sketch some dirty cartoons onto printer paper, then put them back in the printer so the dongs end up in the background of anything he prints.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    DaemonionDaemonion Mountain Man USARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Make a Coke + Mentos Bomb.

How to Make a Coke Bomb

Daemonion on
  • Options
    witch_iewitch_ie Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Along the lines of computer fun, you could switch the "M" and "N" keys on his keyboard.

witch_ie on
  • Options
    EverywhereasignEverywhereasign Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    One of the best ones I've ever heard of was done to a friend of mine. His girlfriend knew his voicemail code and changed the incoming message to "Hi this is Andy's phone, he's not here, please leave a message. If you want to take part in a prank, don't tell him I told you, but bark like a dog."

Because he punched straight into the voicemail without ever hearing his own message, he just got more and more confused as the weeks went on. Some people barked, some didn't. The best was,

"Hi Andy, this is Beth from Dr. Smith's office, just confirming your appointment for Friday at 3:00. Give us a call at 555-1212. Woof Woof, bye!"

It drove the guy nuts.

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Daemonion wrote: »
    Make a Coke + Mentos Bomb.

How to Make a Coke Bomb

That is stupid, annoying, and messy and if she uses too many mentos and he gets it on the ceiling, I doubt he's going to be too impressed. This is getting outside of the bounds of what's a good thing to suggest.

Mostly because it's not even particularly clever or amusing, just really fucking irritating.

The voicemail thing someone suggested is pretty damn funny.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    TarantioTarantio Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    One of the best ones I've ever heard of was done to a friend of mine. His girlfriend knew his voicemail code and changed the incoming message to "Hi this is Andy's phone, he's not here, please leave a message. If you want to take part in a prank, don't tell him I told you, but bark like a dog."

Because he punched straight into the voicemail without ever hearing his own message, he just got more and more confused as the weeks went on. Some people barked, some didn't. The best was,

"Hi Andy, this is Beth from Dr. Smith's office, just confirming your appointment for Friday at 3:00. Give us a call at 555-1212. Woof Woof, bye!"

It drove the guy nuts.

Il mio Dio, that's fantastic.

Edit:
    I've been thinking about this one now, because it a lot like the idea I had with the instant messenger profile. I like that this one creates a much more bizarre situation, but I also like that when I did mine, he didn't have any idea it was a prank until the second time someone asked, and wasn't sure until about the 6th or 7th. The slow build up to a climax is nice- you could put the question in icing on a cake for him after a week or so. (or the barking, I suppose)

Tarantio on