Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pinny Pal Community Thread 3.0 New Pinny arcade fans start here. Winter is Coming Soon™

12346»

• MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    I hope I can be put in the group with Kurpav, Krovek and Sennohki. Grizzlchips has backed out of group 22, so I'm told via Slack.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
  • InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    That makes me LFG

Anyone need an Aus person in their group?

8fuuoRK.png
    One day, the "DSB Merch" pin shall be mine, oh yes
  • txmlawrencetxmlawrence Registered User regular
    Has anyone heard anything about new groups yet? I go to South every year but can proxy for West this year 2017

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hm it looks like our group has disappeared off the list. :(

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/misskass
    Attended: Aus 2013, Aus 2014, East 2015, Aus 2015

Aus 2016
    [x] GUESS WHO JUST REALISED IT'S FINALLY THIS YEAR
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Pinfessionals (AUS) Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 20
    How can pins be real if our groups aren't real?

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    How can pins be real if our groups aren't real?

GPlay_Inception_v01_r01.gif

8fuuoRK.png
    ahstoddardfishfishmonkeyhat
  • gidgetsgidgets Registered User regular
    I'm interested in being in a group with @txmlawrence and @InterestingMix. If that makes things hard, I'm open to people being moved around, but prefer people who are on the pinny pals Slack. Thanks bunches @darkinfero!

adambarg
    That works for me (as mentioned in slack, which I suppose covers your second statement regarding preference :wink: )

8fuuoRK.png
  • SeamstressAyaSeamstressAya ArizonaRegistered User new member
    Hi everyone! My name is Aya and I just got into Pinny Arcade this year. I attended my first ever PAX South and had a blast. I'm looking for any tips and tricks that you're willing to send my way. I'm also looking for a group that needs a South trader to join them. I currently have a handful of the LE's and 2 South sets waiting to be traded for others from this year.
    I'm more of a lurker when it comes to forums and social media stuff but feel free to contact me.

Thanks everyone!!!

HingofishfishmonkeyhatagentcooperSolelron
  • SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hi everyone! My name is Aya and I just got into Pinny Arcade this year. I attended my first ever PAX South and had a blast. I'm looking for any tips and tricks that you're willing to send my way. I'm also looking for a group that needs a South trader to join them. I currently have a handful of the LE's and 2 South sets waiting to be traded for others from this year.
    I'm more of a lurker when it comes to forums and social media stuff but feel free to contact me.

Thanks everyone!!!

Welcome to the community!

The pinned posts are your best introduction - with this one in particular being helpful; http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/200192/pinny-pals-community-resource-hub-podcast-chat-apps-and-useful-info

These forums usually inform about upcoming community meetups - though many of us have transitioned to Slack - a chat app where conversation is more immediate. Asking in here for a group to join is obviously the first step to being in a proxy group, and user @darkinfero takes care of that and does a great job.

I also recommend you putting your collection on pinnypals.com - this will help organise your sets, what you have, what you want, and can help you with trading.

And finally, because I run it, heres the facebook page for the pinnypals website https://www.facebook.com/PinnyPals/

fishfishmonkeyhat
  • SeamstressAyaSeamstressAya ArizonaRegistered User new member
    Senno wrote: »

Thanks everyone!!!

Welcome to the community!

The pinned posts are your best introduction - with this one in particular being helpful; http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/200192/pinny-pals-community-resource-hub-podcast-chat-apps-and-useful-info

These forums usually inform about upcoming community meetups - though many of us have transitioned to Slack - a chat app where conversation is more immediate. Asking in here for a group to join is obviously the first step to being in a proxy group, and user @darkinfero takes care of that and does a great job.

I also recommend you putting your collection on pinnypals.com - this will help organise your sets, what you have, what you want, and can help you with trading.

And finally, because I run it, heres the facebook page for the pinnypals website https://www.facebook.com/PinnyPals/

Thanks for the links! I'll check them out.

12346»