As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ITT: Tacos

• MunacraMunacra Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    http://whatdidyoueat.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/img_5334.jpg

linked to protect your h-scrolls and your appetites

Munacra on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    :o Chihuahua taco holder

I want several for my taco parties*

*pending

#pipe on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Those look pretty tasty. I love cilantro and onion.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    why has no one mentioned fajitas, you posers?!

Munacra on
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    i had some pretty bad sushi tonight

tugga on
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    because they are not tacos until you make them tacos with the supplied tortillas

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007
    there is nothing more deliciouser than fajitas. You can't brush them off with a technicality. :evil:

Munacra on
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    tugga06 wrote: »

well uncooked sashimi

you have to understand you're taking your fucking chances with raw sea creature, especially scavengers like shrimp and squid

I stick to tuna and eel, and the soybeans

ZeroFill on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    eel's okay

Raneados on
    edited April 2007
    So we're now just talking about delicious food instead of tacos specifically? Pho is so delicious.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

I'm guessing vietnamese something

ZeroFill on
  • DienekesDienekes Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    well i mean fajitas are excellent on their own

they do not require tacos

that said some fajitas with salsa and perhaps pico de gallo in tacos are pretty damned orgasmic

Dienekes on
    edited April 2007
    ZeroFill wrote: »

well uncooked sashimi

you have to understand you're taking your fucking chances with raw sea creature, especially scavengers like shrimp and squid

If you go to a reputable restaurant, you're not really taking any more of a chance than you would eating any other kind of meat. It's the less reputable sushi places you have to watch out for. Raw seafood handled properly is quite safe to eat for the average person.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    boo. keep this thread tacos.

Unless you put Pho in a tortilla, in which case, its technically a Pho Taco.

It'd be messy, but it would be good.

Munacra on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    So we're now just talking about delicious food instead of tacos specifically? Pho is so delicious.

I'm more a laksa man.

#pipe on
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

It's a vietnamese soup, usually made with seasoned beef broth and rice noodles with your choice of cuts in it. Most places in the states also offer chicken pho and many also offer vegetarian pho. I pretty much stick with beef because it's my favorite.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2007

well uncooked sashimi

If you go to a reputable restaurant, you're not really taking any more of a chance than you would eating any other kind of meat. It's the less reputable sushi places you have to watch out for. Raw seafood handled properly is quite safe to eat for the average person.

But like you said unless you know it's reputable, it can still be hit or miss

seafood can go bad if it's left out pretty quickly, but if it's handled and cleaned properly it's no problem

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

It's a vietnamese soup, usually made with seasoned beef broth and rice noodles with your choice of cuts in it. Most places in the states also offer chicken pho and many also offer vegetarian pho. I pretty much stick with beef because it's my favorite.

sounds a bit like sukiyaki

ZeroFill on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

I wanna open a pho place called Pity Da Pho.

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

It's seasoned very differently.

Also, bibimbap is another delicious dish.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • DienekesDienekes Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Munacra wrote: »

i dunno man that's 10 straight pages about tacos

that's pretty fuckin good for an SE thread

Dienekes on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Are we getting onto sushi now

God damn I could go for some

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Philly rolls

Avacado, crab, cream cheese

Jesus christ I want some now

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited April 2007

well uncooked sashimi

But like you said unless you know it's reputable, it can still be hit or miss

seafood can go bad if it's left out pretty quickly, but if it's handled and cleaned properly it's no problem
    You can almost always tell if a place is reputable by how clean it looks and the pricing. You just get a feel for the place and you can also do research on line for feedback from customers. As long as you're willing to pay for good sushi and you live in an area where fresh seafood is readily available (not Kansas for instance) then there's very little risk.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    ok, what is Pho

It's seasoned very differently.

Also, bibimbap is another delicious dish.

I actually had some amazing bibimbap when I was in Korea a few weeks ago...a couple times actually

I got it with the fried egg once too. I just wish I could find it stateside somewhere

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007
    Dienekes wrote: »
    Munacra wrote: »

i dunno man that's 10 straight pages about tacos

that's pretty fuckin good for an SE thread

to 100 pages on tacos

ZeroFill on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Harry Ioki walked down the hall of LonelyRivers High school. He was undercover as a tuttor for a suspect they believed had been invaulved in a string of robberies.

Harry had on some fake glasses, a white sweater and a pair of slytly loose jeans.

School had just ended and he was supost to meet the kid in the parkinglot.

Harry was almost to the door when he heard somebody call his fake name of the day.

"Hey Chang!" Harry turned and smiled it was a guy from his math class seemed like a nice fella about Doug's high and build hansome and a head full of black hair.

"Hey can I help you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah Wilson hurt himself and is in the nurse's office so I figured I'd walk you over there so you aint waiting out at his car this aint the safest area." the guy said Wilson being suspect.

Harry took only two steps when it felt like a truck had hit him in the back of the neck his knees went then everything was black.

Pain black spinning. Dizzy. Was the world upside down? Ioki came to and realised he was tied down. Black spots in front of his eyes. a spinning feeling. Ioki fainted again.

Ioki woke to terrible pain somebody was on top of him in him it was too much!

Ioki laid there screaming as he was raped. For the next two hours Ioki was raped over and over by two men he didn't sees faces. There was a bright light shining right in his face and he couldn't see a thing.

After a while he passed out again when he woke up he was in the school showers hot water falling on him washing away the evadince and he was alone.

Harry was in shock he was sure. He was a cop this wasn't supost to happen to him now it had happened before when he was a kid but he was grown now strong! He was a cop! Harry sobbed. Nobody could know of this that was all there was to it.

Harry dressed and went to the chaple reported that he'd missed the kid and had asked around the school but had heard nothing on the case, lies but better then what had really happened.

Harry wrote a report then went home where he cried in the shower for over an hour.

This hadn't happened since he'd become Harry Ioki this had happened to Vihn Van Tran that was a big part of why he'd become Harry now this!

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Now I know what you're asking....

did Stale just really post horrible written and mis-spelled 21 jumpstreet erotic fanfiction using gay rape as a plot device?

yes

Yes I did

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited April 2007

well uncooked sashimi

also: at a pretty cheap china buffet

my expectations werent high

tugga on
    edited April 2007
    why

edit: why to so many things

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007
    THREAD MERGER

seafood tacos

tugga on
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm going to post the worst fanfic ever

okay

here goes

it's just awful

really, it's horrible

JUST AWFUL

HERE IT COMES
    JFjgjk NRRRKG WAZ ION HALWAY

HE AHTE SUM CHEPT TEHN AHED SAEX WIT BAUFLZY

TEHNZ ENN

Wallhitter on
    edited April 2007
    I'm not prejudiced.

I love all delicious foods.

<3

Munacra on
    edited April 2007
    edited April 2007
    but it's so God-awful I had to show someone this shit. I can't come across something like that and not share.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    but it's so God-awful I had to show someone this shit. I can't come across something like that and not share.

What were you, looking for 21 Jump Street eroto-fanfics?

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2007

you pooped it

you pooped it right in this thread

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007
    Stale nooooo

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited April 2007
    you might have ruined tacos for me

edit: nope

ZeroFill on
    edited April 2007

What were you, looking for 21 Jump Street eroto-fanfics?

oddly enough.... was looking for oblivion walkthroughs and a friend sent me a link with "omg omg omg.... go look and tell me not to shoot myself"

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg