As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Year New [GIFV] Thread (NSF56K/Mobile)

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »

where is this? it looks familiar.

I'm going to guess Lake Louise in BC.

Think it's Mount Robson specifically also? on the left there? Damn, I haven't done that trip in years, I should, only about 4-5 hours from me.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular

forumsig.png
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Kitty: Woaaaahhhhh

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Bike race in brooklyn ended up looking like something out of a cartoon last night

http://imgur.com/gallery/rXjBfTA

Not inlining because someone probably got hurt

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    4 hospitalized but nothing too awful from what I heard.

For context, the guy was supposed to be one of those pacing / race monitor type deals and his bike stalled out right at the start, and those are all fixed track bikes without brakes, so.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    That's one of those perfect storms of shitty circumstaces, no?

• Options

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The arms are too small.

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    The arms are too small.

not enough dna

No I don't.
  • Options

• Options
    JayKaos wrote: »

For context, the guy was supposed to be one of those pacing / race monitor type deals and his bike stalled out right at the start, and those are all fixed track bikes without brakes, so.

The part that makes it fully cartoonish is that one wheel escaping at the end and rolling away.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Craig McCracken and his wife, Lauren Faust, are clearly Lebowski fans because they're always slipping in quite blatant references in their cartoons.

The latest I've discovered is in Wander Over Yonder. There's a reformed villain, Major Threat, who now goes by Jeff, talks all laid back like the Dude, and has lines like "This aggression will not stand, man."

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    I'm in love with Reverse Parkour

FIRE THE PARKOUR CANNON!

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

Im always delighted by an unnecessary explosion gif, that one with the poor doggy tripping down the stairs is the best

• Options

Why did I never think of this?

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Because most pizza places won't deliver to locations or descriptions, only to buildings with addresses. That looks real enough, but I know for a fact that delivery to the blue line or whatever is against policy for almost all delivery pizza chains -- in the US. Maybe it's not?

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    I've had a chain break that rule for me, but this was years ago and I was ordering from them weekly for months, so they all knew me. I was out somewhere and called and they were all "no prob", it was great!. Also a reason I tip really well.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I always give whoever delivers our pizza a fiver, for some strange reason they always get to our house very quickly indeed... I dunno if our local Dominos or the Crust would deliver to a train station, but I suspect they may.

• Options
    chromdom wrote: »
    Because most pizza places won't deliver to locations or descriptions, only to buildings with addresses. That looks real enough, but I know for a fact that delivery to the blue line or whatever is against policy for almost all delivery pizza chains -- in the US. Maybe it's not?

It's real as far as I can tell the story is fairly viral, it was a 5 hour train ride to boot, got pizza mid trip! But ya it must have taken some luck and some convincing to get that delivery.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

The part that makes it fully cartoonish is that one wheel escaping at the end and rolling away.

I can see the exact moment the dude on the scooter realizes shit is about to go down and just holds on as best he can.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I wonder if race organisers will make them have brakes fitted to their bikes in future?

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    wouldn't that actually not count though? I was under the impression you weren't allowed to jump the track like that.

I'm assuming that he kept going to finish out the race, because he looks like he could have stopped a while before then.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I'd say he earned that win

• Options
    He didn't take a shortcut. In fact it looks like he was in the lead and lost at least a few places.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options

• Options
    Some sort of 360 Supermarket Tantrum

forumsig.png
  • Options

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    *Jaws theme*

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Hippos are scary things and with good reason

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    They're also another one of those animals that, as I child I just sort of accepted, they're big, hairless water bears, that's just what they are.

And now I look at them and it's like "they are weird-ass animals".

forumsig.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    They're also another one of those animals that, as I child I just sort of accepted, they're big, hairless water bears, that's just what they are.

And now I look at them and it's like "they are weird-ass animals".

They are a left over ice age mammal

This discussion has been closed.