As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [nfl] Was Who We Thought They Were

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Denny Green went 15-1 with the Vikings in 1998 and had the season points record until the 2007 Patriots and 2013 Broncos passed him

he was a great coach

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So Ezekiel Elliott claims to have texts from this ex-girlfriend saying she was going to set him up if he broke up with her.

• Options
    DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Denny Green went 15-1 with the Vikings in 1998 and had the season points record until the 2007 Patriots and 2013 Broncos passed him

he was a great coach

I was speaking specifically about with the Cards. I agree he was a great coach overall.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Arthur Jones, DL for the Colts and brother of suspended UFC drug user Jon, suspended 4 games for PEDs

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Im enjoying the ringer longform i guess. I have learned that the Denver Broncos kicker is a food blogger.

https://theringer.com/denver-broncos-brandon-mcmanus-food-blogger-4c0a23bcddc6#.3np96rd3p

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    todd bowles: "Geno Smith can be a good starter"

jets are fucked

• Options
    Brandon Marshall is going to have to pull it out of him

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    So, Aldon Smith.

He's apparently been posting videos on periscope under a pseudonym, except he's visible in the videos and it's clearly him.

In one of the videos he's filming a "fire up session" smoking something. He's not visible in the video, but a woman is and it's clearly his voice based on comparisons with the other videos posted where he is visible. She's arguing with him that posting a video of him smoking like this while he's suspended for substance abuse is stupid. He replies, and I quote,
    You’re stupid. You’re tripping. (Expletive deleted), they don’t know it’s me. It’s not like I put 'Aldon Smith'.

Here's the whole relevant bit for context. It's grand.
    Female: (Expletive deleted), I’m not (messing) with you.

Male: I don’t give a (care). Ain’t nobody (messing) with us. We’ve got zero followers. Where is the ashtray at?( to audience) This is what you call a fire up session.

Female: (Expletive deleted), you shouldn’t even be posting that.

Male: (coughing) (Expletive deleted), do you see my face?

Female: No, but what if…

Male: They don’t have my name. This is just a fire up session.

Female: So, if you just put it on there...it’s just doing it? It’s live? That’s hella stupid.

Male: Shut up. You hella stupid. You trying to smoke, fam? Is this the ashtray?

Female: Yeah. You ain’t using it no more, right?

Male: I’m using it.

Female: Oh, that’s a (expletive deleted) (inaudible)? Oh, a (inaudible)?

Male: You’re stupid. You’re tripping. (Expletive deleted), they don’t know it’s me. It’s not like I put “Aldon Smith”…

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Oh my god hahahahaha

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    So, Aldon Smith.

He's apparently been posting videos on periscope under a pseudonym, except he's visible in the videos and it's clearly him.

In one of the videos he's filming a "fire up session" smoking something. He's not visible in the video, but a woman is and it's clearly his voice based on comparisons with the other videos posted where he is visible. She's arguing with him that posting a video of him smoking like this while he's suspended for substance abuse is stupid. He replies, and I quote,
    You’re stupid. You’re tripping. (Expletive deleted), they don’t know it’s me. It’s not like I put 'Aldon Smith'.

bravo

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's like stupidity as a performance art.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Aldon Smith is a smart man

• Options
    Aldon Smith failed the common sense protocol

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    stop jumping to conclusions, he never said he was aldon smith guys

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    it is more probable than not that it is aldon smith

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    stop jumping to conclusions, he never said he was aldon smith guys

That will be his primary defense.

You think that's a joke but I bet it's not.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    It's not like he said it was Aldon Smith. He specifically said that it wasn't like he put Aldon Smith!

jeez

• Options
    Josh Gordon has been reinstated.

Let's hope he can stay clean this time.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Hahahahahaha.

Where does he even fit in on the Browns now? I mean he was really good obviously but they drafted like a million WRs and stuff.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Well it's not like they have anything to lose kicking the tires on him but he's still suspended the first four games.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Yeah there's no reason to not throw him out there. He was a top 5 receiver when he played and had some bums throwing him the ball. If he comes back and is only 75% of what he was then he'll be their #1 easily while Coleman develops.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    trade josh gordon to the patriots for a 5th rounder, he and brady can throw passes to each other alone for the first four weeks

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
  • Options
    Even the Giants social media staff/interns got jokes

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Hearing rumors that the Patriots are in talks with Ryan Fitzpatrick

Setting aside that I imagine Fitz wants to start and get paid like a starter and there's zero chance he does that season-long in New England, that would be such a troll move (but also a real life good move because I'd much rather 4 games of Fitz than garoppolo)

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vas-ZT2qQ

Greg's youtube video re: his retirement

• Options
    edited July 2016
    http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-cleveland-browns-1784308358
    Back in 2014 the Browns blew a late game lead against the Indianapolis Colts, capped off by an interception from Brian Hoyer. As I walked out of the bar an irate Browns fan/delivery man from one of the local chicken wing joints, still in his work uniform with a delivery in-hand, sprinted into the bar, delivered a box of food to one of the customers and spent about two minutes screaming obscenities about Brian Hoyer and the team, and how Manziel needs to be the starter, to the TV sets before hopping back into his car and continuing on his route. Manziel made his first start the following week against Cincinnati and got shut out.
    We spent $100K on study that said we should take Bridgewater and our literal crook owner vetoed it to take Johnny Fucking Football. That somehow doesn’t even crack our Top 25 worst moments since coming back to town.
    The Cleveland Browns ended their 2015 on January 3, 2016. There has not been a single moment since when we have been given any reason to think that the 2016 product would be an improvement from last year’s team, which went 3-13. But it does not matter, because right now Cleveland is the city with the shortest drought in major sports championships.

ed: Also tickets for the MNF game in Mexico City between the Texans vs. Raiders sold out in 20 minutes.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
  • Options
    This is apparently the first new poster in the style in 20 years. I'm for it.

O6VyYHcl.jpg

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I hate you, Russell Wilson

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    fuck you

Nick Foles is elite

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Wilson looks a little paunchy on that poster.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    What is that even, that thing is horrible. Wilson needs to either get a reality check or fire his PR person.

Probably the both.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    73x7gioxn3gj.jpg

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    fl1trrj79pp5.jpg

Russell Wilson guilty of copyright infringement.

This discussion has been closed.