As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anime [chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    elendil it was cooked to an internal temperature of 129 degrees if i die i die

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    are you guys streaming bomb game? link stream pls

also I played the first day of firewatch, oh man,
    they really pull a 'first five minutes of Up' on you with the intro

edit: vague but spoilerd anyway

MrMister on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    all my selfies look like this

http://i.imgur.com/hGUH4PR.gif

which looking like that isn't so bad i guess

you do actually bear some resemblance

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »

also I played the first day of firewatch, oh man, they really pull a 'first five minutes of Up' on you with the intro

It'll be here if any of the 20 people who have told me they want to play ever actually join me.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Also the link is in my sig.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    One of my good friends and former teammates from grad school (came to our wedding, havent really kept in touch in the past couple years though) made the US National team this year.

*swallows jealousy, writes congratulatory message on facebook*

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @elldren, @Abdhyius

0 to Mach 10 in 3.8 seconds.

https://youtu.be/msXtgTVMcuA

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver’s trigger.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Eddy wrote: »
    winky sorry for the annoyed tone... I just dislike casting arguments in a duality

I'm sorry for being irritable as well. To be perfectly honest, the jokes hurt my feelings a bit because I worry a whole lot about how to balance what I do with earnestly trying to be respectful to people and not be creepy, so it made me a little defensive.

I didn't mean any offense towards you or Hakkes :(

Winky on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver’s trigger.

I can't laugh without first knowing all 7 puppies survived.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    an r&b song with consent as a central theme

2016-chan

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i am installing skype

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I have made food for myself.

Feels wrong to cook in someone else's place, though.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    cinders giving me selfie advice

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff’s report said. Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford’s home, said sheriff’s Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

• Options
    i am installing skype

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and switch from ciders to tequila, then.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

3 died. So no laughter, just a solid feeling of revenge obtained.

• Options
    my dinner is probably almost done so it will be after that unless you find another victim. it says 5 mins but god i dunno how to cook bone in chicken thighs

probably long time

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    GREETONGS FROM MY PC
    IT DID NOT EXPLODE WHEN I TURNED IT ON
    INSTALLATIONS SUCCESSFUL
    FUCK TO THE YES

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Also it was Florida. Which I assume isn't a shock to anyone.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff’s report said. Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford’s home, said sheriff’s Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

:(

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    oh maaaaan.

I so want to speel the beens about my current project.

stupid NDAs.

Then again, everyone on the project seems to hate it.

I don't understand why I never hate the games I test.

• Options
    my dinner is probably almost done so it will be after that unless you find another victim. it says 5 mins but god i dunno how to cook bone in chicken thighs

probably long time

what

fucking

goddammit castle

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

probably long time

what

fucking

goddammit castle

i told you before i had 20-30 mins but this skype bullshit! THIS SKYPE BULLSHIT

• Options
    LAST TIME I INSTALLED SKYPE IT WAS TO SEE A GIRLS BOOBS

SO PONY UP SOMETHING

COUGH

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    I've never not been rejected. Enough of it really fucks with your head.

It's no one's fault if someone isn't attracted to you - it can be disappointing, but folk don't really control who they want or who wants them. But that thought process starts to crumble after so many years.

Some people are more wanted than others. It can really suck not being one of them.

I totally get what she's saying, but it isn't always applicable. During my stretch of constant rejection, there was basically zero pressure from society to be in a relationship. It was me who wanted female attention. I couldn't redirect my desires to other things 100%

• Options
    which yeah keep drinking that tequila basically

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i ate 10oz of ribeye and it was delicious but

now i want to order pizza : (

• Options
    "Deputies found three of the ______ in a shallow grave" is a bad news sentence.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

also I played the first day of firewatch, oh man,
    they really pull a 'first five minutes of Up' on you with the intro

edit: vague but spoilerd anyway

It was too much for me, I stopped after that already. Gonna need to get a good running start on it some other day.

• Options
    I don't get rejected because I just don't talk to women in public due to fear of annoying them.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

probably long time

what

fucking

goddammit castle

Chat talks a good game but

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Dinner was great I got a lambshank

My brother who have us the gift card thinks it's funny to call me a Zionist so he wrote "hope you enjoy you zionists"

Which shows up on the actual e-gift card which I handed to the waiter

Hope he didn't notice

• Options
    Ugh, I think this orange juice has gone bad.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to go to the store real quick.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Ancient mummies

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Vh I'll be home soon

sig.gif
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Spycam footage of me/everybody playing XCOM

https://youtu.be/u1Ds9CeG-VY

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    j09dlo5h9c45.jpeg

This wuz good
    chu i don't want to alarm you but i don't think that cooked all the way

it's still pink

Them be fighting words!

Heh heh heh, jk

Steak doneness is not something I'm elitist about

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

Ancient mummies

missing puppies alive

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.