As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fire Emblem Fates: Soft Reset is L + R + Start

19495969798100»

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I have a kid finally

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    The important thing on boo camp for conquest players is to prioritize killing the green faceless and golems whenever they spawn. The yellow faceless only ever focus on fleeing, which is good because they generally have superior stats to the green ones and the only time they attack you is as part of a dual strike. Golems are generally especially dangerous because they spawn with freeze and certain blow, which means any unit that gets attacked by one on their turn has a pretty good chance of being rooted and more vulnerable to other attacks because of the -20 to evade debuff. They apply the debuff even if your character takes no damage from getting hit, which is super dumb IMO. Also watch out for faceless that apply seal defense etc. As long as you clear out any green faceless and golems you should take no damage during the enemy turns.

Generally from my experience with the map if you do a decent job of keeping up with the spawns and killing enough of the yellow faceless( or maybe the boss ones that spawn ) you get an extra wave of only yellow faceless on both sides of the map. That's where a goodly amount of XP comes from. Also bring ranged weapons on everyone you can, since that allows for easy setup of dual strikes and generally lets you soften up the faceless for weaker characters to get the kill.

Orphane on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Nothing like seeing that crit animation flash and feeling the dread rise up in your stomach... only to sigh in relief when your partner unit moves in to make a clutch shield.

Thanks Beruka, I really, really didn't want to have to do this fight over again.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.