Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[MMA]Wacky commission shenanigans abound!

• grumblethorngrumblethorn Registered User regular
    He said he drilled wrestling the most along with boxing footwork, wow did that pay off.

DemonStacey
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    He said he drilled wrestling the most along with boxing footwork, wow did that pay off.

Yea, it's great seeing a fighter acknowledge they need to work on something and actually make a huge improvement on that aspect of their game like that.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • CampyCampy Registered User regular
    His takedown stuffing was really great, nothing really came close to putting him on his back.

DemonStacey
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Yes but is he ready for Conor

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    edited February 7
    Got a story for you all. One of our students got invited to a sparring session at another gym. Shows up and they say okay we're going with 4oz gloves, no shin guards, just no kicks to the head, no elbows, no knees to the head. So someone volunteers to ref the sparring session and it turns (of course) into a full blast MMA fight. So my friend accidentally had his first MMA fight and won with a body kick.

Also the editing is really cool because a friend of his is doing video editing for school apparently and pieced it together, especially got a kick out of him doing the 'metro pcs move of the fight' thing.

Chessboxing909 on
    Xbox live gamer tag--- Poltergeist909
    I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

-Pedro Sauer BJJ mad scientist-
    -10th planet BJJ Freakshow Ronin-
    Peter EbelCampyDemonStacey
  • grumblethorngrumblethorn Registered User regular
    Zombie will walk right through conor's fading left, rice barrel him for no reason and then twister him for the lightweight strap.

DemonStacey
    I'm all about KZ but there is no way he beats conor

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    So Anderson "hasn't officially won a fight in 4 1/2 years" Silva is fighting Derek Brunson this weekend.

Derek is 7-2 in the UFC and was buzzsawing people until he ran straight into Robert Whittaker's offense this past November.

I wonder what Silva does if he loses?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    While Silva has lost the last few fights, he's looked decent in the Octagon. Not matrix style like the good ol' days, but I don't see why he couldn't stick around as a gatekeeper for a few more fights.

anderson silva is a liar and a fraud

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Yes, and...Yes, and... Registered User regular
    One man's liar and fraud is another man's wizard.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    MagellCampyShadowen
  • DangerbirdDangerbird Registered User regular
    That was a very well thought out troll job, but Bisping still reigns supreme when it comes to off the cuff trash talk:

Granted its not very fair since Romero can barely speak english.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    It's not often I root for Bisping.

But if it involves Yoel Romero losing I'm all in on the BISPING HYPE TRAIN.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. I fucking hate Romero. Scummy fighter and cheater all while going out there with his "warrior of god" bullshit. Please Bisping. Please win.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    DaimarSchideCampyPeter EbelTexiKen
    :( holly

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Holly has had quite the fall.

Beats Ronda, then loses 3 straight after being undefeated up to the Ronda fight.

• DangerbirdDangerbird Registered User regular
    Somehow, I feel this isn't the outcome the UFC wanted...

Man, that is definitely the most unappreciative I've ever heard a crowd for a newly crowned champion. She literally got booed after thanking the crowd!

I suppose 2, arguably 3, strikes after the bell will turn an audience against you.

A lot of funky reffing and such last night, you could definitely tell the officials were inexperienced in MMA.

Cauld
    Had Saenchai at our gym for a seminar, very very cool. He spars with a bunch of people really light and playful and the guy is just a wizard, amazing stuff

I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

Peter Ebel
    That's really cool chess! One of the guys I used to work with trained muay thai and Saenchai was like some kind of god figure to him.

UFC cutting costs hard!

MagellBlackDragon480
    Campy wrote: »
    That's really cool chess! One of the guys I used to work with trained muay thai and Saenchai was like some kind of god figure to him.

Yeah it was pretty excellent, really light but legitimate striking is so cool to watch, it's just fun. Back when I started we'd just fight all the time, I got a load of pretty decent concussions and it was a waste when I could have been getting better, wish I knew then what I know now. The thai guys spar with no protective gear on sometimes they go so light and chill, it's amazing

I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

Prepare to be imprezzed by a new performance.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Prepare to be imprezzed by a new performance.
    *GSP announcement*

I have only one question...will he hit anyone with his groin?

First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Holy crap. Johny Hendricks won a fight!

And at MW, no less.

Derrick Lewis post fight interview was amazing. said he wasn't hurt and that he just needed to take a #2, said forget Browne because he puts his hands on women and asked where Ronda Rouseys fine ass is at and when asked if he was over trained said yeah that and all the sex he was getting he needs time off now. Dudes hilarious.

I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

ChillyWillyMagell
    Derrick Lewis post fight interview was amazing. said he wasn't hurt and that he just needed to take a #2, said forget Browne because he puts his hands on women and asked where Ronda Rouseys fine ass is at and when asked if he was over trained said yeah that and all the sex he was getting he needs time off now. Dudes hilarious.

here why don't we watch a video

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Chessboxing909
    I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular

WHO'S NEXT
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Matt Riddle. Man, man. Just... man. But I probably agree with a lot his points vis a vis Dana. Dana White is a right cunt.

Fuck off and die.
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Matt Riddle: Future Pro Wrestling Superstar

yDqK8Z2.jpg
  • SnarfmasterSnarfmaster Registered User regular
    SO april fools came a month early this year. Joke is on the middleweight division.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14779276/georges-st-pierre-vs-michael-bisping-slated-for-ufc-middleweight-title-fight

• DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    SO april fools came a month early this year. Joke is on the middleweight division.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14779276/georges-st-pierre-vs-michael-bisping-slated-for-ufc-middleweight-title-fight

I would watch that.

steam_sig.png
    Romero is going to be pissed.

GSP was already pretty bulky in the WW division. Are we going to see some kinda of SS2 GSP, just ridiculously over hench and glowing yellow...

• DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »
    Romero is going to be pissed.

That's the best part.

steam_sig.png
    DemonStacey
  • TexiKenTexiKen that's quacktastic! Registered User regular
    Wouldn't he be.....pooped?

bmsc_zpszik2vz0p.jpg
    DemonStacey