As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

cool things [chat]

1838485868789»

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    yawwwnnn

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Organichu wrote: »
    don't forget, after checking out a few entries do the thing you should always do with a new, shocking subreddit: sort by top, all time.

The top post must, must be made up. That is some pitiful level of garbage living right there.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The Scottish office has a fair old bit of beer in the fridge

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Scotfice

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I will do no such thing.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Oh god the second most popular post of all time is horrifying as well, but it's more a buffet whereas the top one is a condensed horror of one image and short, sharp sentences that make you feel sad and weary and disgusted all at the same time.

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The Scottish office has a fair old bit of beer in the fridge

My office has bottles of whiskey in the storage room.

I don't know why.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I need to tidy my room.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    FOR COMPLETELY UNRELATED REASONS

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    yawwwnnn

I can't sleep.

The movie room picture....oh no.

The chair with a year's worth of cheeto stains where he's wiped his hand and produced an interesting variety of mould.

Multiple pee bottles.

In some of them you can see a plugged-in vacuum cleaner stranded in the midst of garbage, not waving but drowning.

Neco wrote: »
    The movie room picture....oh no.

That one feels staged, for some reason. It's a landslide of garbage rather than evidence of actual habitation.

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    It's 2016, we don't have to live in squalor.

I don't suppose any of you read the Somethingawful thread where some stereotypical goons had their kids taken away from them by the state? It was inspiring in a need to clean everything forever sense.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I don't suppose any of you read the Somethingawful thread where some stereotypical goons had their kids taken away from them by the state? It was inspiring in a need to clean everything forever sense.

*monicle pop*

heavens no darling we have some class here.

but in all serious no, but I would love to

(I really just wanted to post that gif.

bloodyroarxx on
    Haphazard wrote: »
    It's 2016, we don't have to live in squalor.

Yes.
    we do.

I did not, but I can imagine.

I guess these pictures are how I will imagine most troll's lives, now. Sitting amidst a sea of garbage, rotting food, unwashed clothes, empty plastic bottles and other, more disturbing, full plastic bottles, a faint atmosphere of cheeto dust in the air, all illuminated by the light from a large monitor that shows 4chan, forever.

I imagine there are a ton of mental health issues as well, so my immediate solution of fire hoses and disinfectant baths administered by men in hazmat suits isn't a long term plan.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

I have vague memories of a thread like that

The horror one I read recently was a dude talking about how his younger brother kept being taken to hospital with life-threatening urinary tract infections due to his sounding with a bike pump

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    you're a squaller.

aRkpc.gif
    simonwolf wrote: »

I have vague memories of a thread like that

The horror one I read recently was a dude talking about how his younger brother kept being taken to hospital with life-threatening urinary tract infections due to his sounding with a bike pump

I read that one! It was O_O

Sounding with a bike pumo? Ack

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 2.3

@Donkey Kong will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    476909275_FdAnz-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.