As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Trailers] Chapter 2

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I wonder who funded the movie, if it's Russia Today then well, there you go.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »

It ends with Putin crashing thru the NSA walls on a grizzly bear, snatching Snowden from the NSA clutches and riding up a rainbow into the sunset.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular

It ends with Putin crashing thru the NSA walls on a grizzly bear, snatching Snowden from the NSA clutches and riding up a rainbow into the sunset.

Normally I find it weird when people applaud at a movie theater, but if that happened...

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Ahhhh AbFab I hope it does well.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    why is John Hamm in so much British stuff these days?

• Options
    I'm not expecting Alan Partridge Alpha Papa levels of brilliance but I always liked Absolutely Fabulous. Although Jennifer Saunders does look like she's let herself go a bit.

• Options
    DanHibiki wrote: »

I've noticed that, maybe he just likes the humor? I mean I'll be totes honest if (when) I become super awesome famous as USAgent in Marvel movies I'm going to totes be on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and hit on Rachel Riley nonstop (I'd like two vowels oh look it's U and I just like I always knew) or finance another season of Phoneshop or see if Peter Serafinowicz and Matt Berry want to make some new show together.

• Options

I've noticed that, maybe he just likes the humor? I mean I'll be totes honest if (when) I become super awesome famous as USAgent in Marvel movies I'm going to totes be on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and hit on Rachel Riley nonstop (I'd like two vowels oh look it's U and I just like I always knew) or finance another season of Phoneshop or see if Peter Serafinowicz and Matt Berry want to make some new show together.

what i'd give to be on The Big Fat Quiz...

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/CQx2eosUlXY

How many of these will we get?

Also, ripping off the sound of a Star Wars teaser doesn't endear you to me, don't do that.

• Options
    OMG that's totes a prequel to Sunshine.

Mark Strong is a very good actor so him commanding a movie all on his own is worth a look, and depending how that trailer goes it might have some Moon vibes to it too.

• Options
    270 days? give me some dark souls games and I will start getting bored around day 805.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    "Snowden" to me feels like 'well, Citizenfour didn't turn heads... let's add melodrama!'.

Though given the caustic reaction Citizenfour received here, maybe they're right.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I want to see Snowden just to see that collection of actors working together. Too bad the story is going to be just awful.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    It's going to be Grade A Hilarity, so there's that. If you care about the story, though, definitely check out the documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGwAvd5mvM

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    or if you don't want to spend the time tracking down the documentary, there's this fun little interview:
    https://youtu.be/XEVlyP4_11M?t=13m38s

• Options
    It's okay guys, I follow him on Twitter. Don't worry. :+1:

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Or if you want an informed opinion, read the thread

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Goumindong wrote: »

I feel like this comment isn't finished. Did the NSA abduct you before you could type it all out? But your cat clicked send or something? Blink twice if you can hear me.

davidsdurions on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    edit: uh, wrong thread!

Anyway here's a trailer - this movie is really good and I recommend seeing it when you can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef13gWnhWvQ

wandering on
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    wrong thread!

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the 'right thread' for Nixon based erotica would be.

• Options

I feel like this comment isn't finished. Did the NSA abduct you before you could type it all out? But your cat clicked send or something? Blink twice if you can hear me.

"The surveillance thread" being implied

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    On the subject of slash fiction - another movie I saw at a film festival recently:

Also good!

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    wrong thread!

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the 'right thread' for Nixon based erotica would be.

"The surveillance thread" being implied

This is the PA Forums, does what thread it is truly matter? give it 3 pages and that thread will be about food anyway

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    On the subject of slash fiction - another movie I saw at a film festival recently:

Also good!

Hah hah wow. I look forward to watching this.

• Options
    Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular

Also good!

Hah hah wow. I look forward to watching this.

Oh god, its spreading.

The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    http://youtu.be/AWMyKZyIFnA

Edit:

Oh and another one of these:

http://youtu.be/MhAwUeNYqd4

davidsdurions on
  • Options
    Search Party is eh, but it's got two bros from Silicon Valley (and......some other guy ) and Alison Brie.

Not optimistic, but hopeful?

Also WTF you're getting married shave your damn stubble you took 2 months to grow out.

• Options
    RhahRhah Registered User regular
    Search Party is eh, but it's got two bros from Silicon Valley (and......some other guy ) and Alison Brie.

Not optimistic, but hopeful?

Also WTF you're getting married shave your damn stubble you took 2 months to grow out.

<cough>Ahem, Jessica Jones in it... </cough>

• Options
    This one looks interesting:

https://youtu.be/vInSRt_KYio

But most importantly, from the comments:
    You would think that after the Hunger Games, Gale and Haymitch wouldn't cross paths again.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    The lesser hemsworth tasked by death to kill woody from cheers. I dunno seems like a stretch.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Liam Hemsworth pretending to be Texan?

I am offended, triggered, all that shit.

• Options
    Man his beard level is like Katie Holmes in that still.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I can't hear the dialog on screen over everyone in the production crew being in a giant circle jerk #yestheycan

• Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    kubo looks great

• Options
    Too soon? Too soon.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Pailryder wrote: »
    kubo looks great

Laika is my new Pixar.

Edit: removed weird header, must have been a saved draft from some irate rant I half typed out lol

Chiselphane on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    So Search Party is just a Hangover film except with more attractive, but less comedically talented cast members.

I guess that's legit.

• Options
    The_InfidelThe_Infidel Registered User regular
    Look, I love me some Obama...

I wouldn't see that in a million years.