As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I like this draft a lot for the suns and woofies. It hurts me to see sweet Ricky cast aside but hey maybe they trade Dunn after all.

Get Brandon Knight the hell out of Phoenix please.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I take it all back, I love that draft for the Sixers, we're going straight to the top!

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I don't think the Wolves will miss Ricky's sub 40% field goal percentage too much.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I like this draft a lot for the suns and woofies. It hurts me to see sweet Ricky cast aside but hey maybe they trade Dunn after all.

Get Brandon Knight the hell out of Phoenix please.

I definitely see the Suns moving one of Bledsoe/Knight.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I don't think the Wolves will miss Ricky's sub 40% field goal percentage too much.

if only that kid could score at even a below average rate. he's got two elite skills but you can't be that bad at shooting in this nba

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Hopefully they move knight, he fucking sucks.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm surprised Milwaukee took Thon Maker at 10. I don't ever see him being a stud and there's a chance he's pushing 40

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

if only that kid could score at even a below average rate. he's got two elite skills but you can't be that bad at shooting in this nba

You can sort of get away with it if you're a young Rondo level athlete but Rubio isn't.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    I think Ibaka will be alright there. We'll see how good his jumper is without Durant and Westbrook there drawing coverage.

I don't think Ibaka is bad by any stretch. I'm just not sure even someone like Lebron could end up not getting swallowed by that black hole of a team. It's like they intentionally try to make their young guys and prospects worse. Who knows though, maybe it all works out and I look stupid.

• Options
    I'm pretty confused by the Magic's move here. They've been building young talent for the last few years and they're shipping a big chunk of it out for a guy that's never looked the same since his last major injury and if he has a resurgence he's a free agent next year?

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    According to ESPN and multiple reports, the 12-man squad to be unveiled Monday afternoon in New York City features Irving, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan at guard; Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George, Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes at forward‎; and DeMarcus Cousins and DeAndre Jordan at center.

Bronze

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    OKC, SAS, GSW officially scheduled meetings with Durant

BOS, LAC, NYK expected to also get meetings.

LAL and WAS not expected to even get a meeting

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    so that means Washington and Lakers are the frontrunners

the other teams have to change his mind

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    According to ESPN and multiple reports, the 12-man squad to be unveiled Monday afternoon in New York City features Irving, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan at guard; Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George, Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes at forward‎; and DeMarcus Cousins and DeAndre Jordan at center.

Bronze

You truly believe there's not one but two better international teams than that? Care to name them?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

Bronze

You truly believe there's not one but two better international teams than that? Care to name them?

The Monstars.

• Options
    Want your chest to look like J.R. Smith’s without having to do a sit-up or have ink burned into your skin? Your prayers have been answered. Fresh Brewed Tees, a novelty T-shirt producer in Cleveland, is replicating Smith’s shirtless look with one of its newest designs. It’s so authentic, it not only mimics his numerous tattoos, but also includes nipple emulation
    nipple emulation

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    I mean shit you can have your own standards but if a t-shirt doesn't have nipple emulation I don't want it.

• Options
    Nipple Emulation is the name of my 90s techno tumblr

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Nipple Emulation is the name of my currently in development VR project.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It's only true nipple emulation if they get firmer as it gets colder.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    No real sources on anything though, so who knows

• Options
    Pat Summitt passed away today. Sad stuff, dementia is a horrible horrible thing and I feel for her family.

• Options
    RIP Pat

• Options
  • Options
    The Washington Professional Basketball Team has abandoned all hope for Durant and is not seeking reconsideration since he announced he wasn't planning on meeting with them. It feels like there never really was anything to him playing in his home town but speculation.

• Options
    Sixers might actually be making a play for a free agent? Hooray!

Wait, it's Harrison Barnes?

Shit.

• Options
    Peen wrote: »
    Sixers might actually be making a play for a free agent? Hooray!

Wait, it's Harrison Barnes?

Shit.

He has a championship ring. Pay the man.

• Options
    Embarrison

• Options
    My money is on Charlotte landing him

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    My money is on Charlotte landing him

We already have Batum who is a much better ball handler and facilitator than Barnes.

Batum is a free agent too, but he's not going anywhere.

• Options
    Noah to the Knicks for 18mil/Year

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Noah to the Knicks for 18mil/Year

Oh no it's the 2000's again.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Did Joakim Noah suddenly become not good? I mean, come on, that's a fine signing.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Did Joakim Noah suddenly become not good? I mean, come on, that's a fine signing.

For that 36 million you'll be lucky to get 40 games played a year with 8 points and 8 rebounds per game.

Quite the bargain.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Noah is a Point Center

Rose and Anthony can slash all day

I like the thing Phil is going for here

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Tom Thibodeau doesn't coach in NY, though.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
  • Options
    That was fast, thought for sure he'd see out a few meetings. Not surprised at the result though

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    That got me for a minute before I looked at the date.

This discussion has been closed.