As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Schedule (and Guidebook) is live!

• Options
    Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    aBByNormaL wrote: »
    Seemed heavy on tabletop stuff and light in other areas particularly panels .. my guess is that it is an incomplete schedule.

I hope so, because I'm pretty disappointed by what's there. I'll still have lots to do, but previous years I had a packed schedule and this year I have maybe 4 panels total

zmYaVYP.png
  • Options
    davethebabedavethebabe Registered User regular
    I have a really big concern that boardgamers are going to get the short end of the stick again. Last years tabletop area seemed smaller than the year before. It was near impossible to find any table space. Magic the Gathering and other tournaments took up the vast majority of space. There wasn't enough signage to clarify that tables were reserved for tournaments, and it was a real let down to see empty spots that couldn't be used/shared. I had hoped that, since this area seems to be increasing in popularity, they would expand the tabletop zone or at least move tournaments into a panel room. I hope that map is old...

• Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    Hoping this is not the complete schedule because unless I missed it when I was skimming which is possible I didn't see acq Inc listed anywhere.

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Hoping this is not the complete schedule because unless I missed it when I was skimming which is possible I didn't see acq Inc listed anywhere.

Definitely not complete as there are definitely some panels from last year on it

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Solanales wrote: »

Definitely not complete as there are definitely some panels from last year on it

You guys are looking at the wrong schedule...

The new one for 2016 is here: https://guidebook.com/guide/60476/schedule/#date/04-22-2016

• Options
    Lazorz wrote: »

The new one for 2016 is here: https://guidebook.com/guide/60476/schedule/#date/04-22-2016

Yes and if you look at Saturday, there are panels there from last year such as the one at noon called "Looking Heavensward"

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular

I was looking at the link you sent and still didn't see it

• Options
    CommanderZimCommanderZim Registered User regular

I was looking at the link you sent and still didn't see it

It's there at 1pm Sunday.

• Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    The link appears to have been locked, currently.

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    No peeking.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    Beker wrote: »
    No peeking.

Maybe little peek?

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    No peeking.

WHY U NO UPDATU ?!?!?
    rvz44nlb02cl.jpg

• Options
    pelicanflippelicanflip Registered User regular
    Less than 3 weeks away, and still no schedule. What's going on?

• Options

Business as usual? The Guidebook and schedule were released on February 19th last year and PAX East 2015 began March 6th so 2 weeks and 1 day prior. I would guess we'll get the full schedule later this week.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular

The closest it's been released in the last 5 years is 17 days, so if we dont get it by tomorrow, feel free to:

tumblr_nw4vfyES431u9bgp9o1_250.gif

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    sediroxsedirox Registered User regular

Just saw this on Twitter. Looks like panel submissions have been approved and the schedule is slowly getting churned out.

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Whelp, here's where 90% of us are going to be on Saturday Night

https://penny-arcade.com/overwatchFTW

• Options
    AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    Keroan wrote: »
    Whelp, here's where 90% of us are going to be on Saturday Night

https://penny-arcade.com/overwatchFTW

YUP!

• Options
    tipsy_tommotipsy_tommo Registered User regular
    gm3r4458i5v0.png

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    yays ...... !!!

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    Now we can continue to tell people SOON™

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    koolarookoolaroo Registered User regular
    Schedule appears to be up.

• Options
    tipsy_tommotipsy_tommo Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I'm not seeing anything on the main PAX site.

tipsy_tommo on
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    It's live on the Google Play store, yay

• Options
    GuhzoontightGuhzoontight A Goof Who Makes Things Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm seeing a thing that is PAX East Moblie App up.

• Options
    rek1aimerrek1aimer Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    Correct, nothing on the website yet but it is available on the PAX East mobile app. My guess is that it'll be on the website soon.

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    It is up on the Pax East 2016 mobile app as well. Schedule is now listed where it had not been previously.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    hmm dont see chessex on there.hope they come

• Options
    edited April 2016
    This looks to be the same unfinished schedule that came out last week and was summarily locked. Looking again on Saturday it shows the Heavensward and FFXV panels from last year. It's been available on the 2016 app all week.

The vendor list is up though

Solanales on

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    This is the same unfinished schedule that came out last week and was summarily locked. Looking again on Saturday it shows the Heavensward and FFXV panels from last year. It's been available on the 2016 app all week.
    That single Heavensward panel does not mean the entire schedule in incomplete... For all you know they could actually have another panel at the same time on the same day again this year. There are also more new things that have been added and descriptions look complete. 99.9% of everything looks correct and finished to me.

Lazorz on
  • Options
    amjjamjj Registered User new member
    WotC said back in January that they would be at PAX East (http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/where-you-can-find-dd-team-2016), but I don't see them on the schedule.

• Options
    revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    There's nothing in the Guidebook app yet.

• Options
    http://east.paxsite.com/schedule

Site updated with schedule now.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    not loading for me yet :(

• Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Yup, Pax East iPhone app seems to have the Expo Hall and schedule. For reals this time!

379by4cj0i1l.png
  • Options
    Jubes2681Jubes2681 Registered User regular
    I updated my Android Guidebook Pax East 2016 guide and it's now the new schedule. Woo!

• Options
    GoreySailorGoreySailor Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Disappointed to see Nvidia and Oculus missing but it's still gonna be a great show!

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    Man, I really hope the Guidebook gets updated with the exhibitor list. I'd hate to have to type all that out!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    SteffiechanSteffiechan Apocalypse Princess St. Louis, MORegistered User regular
    And the planning begins. Mwahahaahaha

• Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I have a friend with a Windows phone and he always gets screwed on apps :-)

4gzp0ml63v5i.png