As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Agents of [The Division] - Directive 51 remains in effect

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    One thing they have done right is the amount of loot you get. Each hard mission nets you 2-3 yellows, a couple of set items and a cache with a random item in it too.

I mean yeah a lot of it is crap, but at least it feels like you're getting stuff now.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Stolen from Reddit, set details, where some stuff drops.
    AlphaBridge Gear Set

You won´t be able to stack 2 Brutal talents, but you better find two SMGs/AR/Shotguns etc that complement themselves with their Weapon Talents.

Archetype: Solo

Set Bonuses
    •Set bonus (2): +2 Medkit Capacity
    •Set bonus (3): +100% Health Regen
    •Set bonus (4): Talent: AlphaBridge - If your Primary and Secondary Weapon is of the same category, they both gain all of the unique active talents.

Drops
    •Dark Zone Supply Drops
    •Dark Zone Supply Drop w/Season Pass
    •Dark Zone Named NPCs
    •Dark Zone Sealed Caches
    •Challenge / Heroic Mode Named NPCs
    •Underground Directives
    •BPs available at DZ06 Safehouse
    •GS 191 available DZ06 Safehouse
    •Falcon Lost & Clear Sky Bosses
    •BPs @ Special Blueprints Vendor

B.L.I.N.D. Gear Set

Released with version 1.3, Underground. (Underground DLC Exclusive)

Archetype: Hybrid

Set Bonuses
    •Set bonus (2): +20% Pulse Critical Hit Damage
    •Set bonus (3): +100% Blind/Deaf Resistance
    •Set bonus (4): Talent: B.L.I.N.D. System - Killing a target creates a flashbang effect at the targets position.

Drops
    •Underground Container Hard Mode ◦25% Chance at iLvl 32 / GS 240
    ◦10% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268

•Underground Container Challenge Mode ◦25% Chance at iLvl 32 / GS 240
    ◦15% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268

•Underground Container Heroic Mode ◦100% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268
    ◦30% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268 for 2nd item

•Underground Directives
    •Underground Cache ◦40% chance

•Named NPCs Underground & Dragon's Nest
    •BPs @ Underground Vendor

DeadEYE Gear Set

When you don´t use the scope, you will lose the headshot bonus, but you still have the crit bonus. This set specifically works with Marksmen Rifles. (Underground DLC Exclusive)

Archetype: Sniper

Set Bonuses
    •Set bonus (2): +20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
    •Set bonus (3): +40% Initial Bullet Stability
    •Set bonus (4): Talent: DeadEYE - While not scoped critical hit chance on marksman Rifles is increased to 100%, but headshot damage bonus is removed.

Drops
    •Underground Directives
    •Underground Cache ◦10% chance

Reclaimer Gear Set

Rumored gear set to be released with version 1.3, Underground. The whole group gets Special Ammo and Consumable Bonus. The consumables for the whole team are on cooldown. (Underground DLC Exclusive)

Archetype: Support

Set Bonuses
    •Set bonus (2): +100% Support Stations healing speed
    •Set bonus (3): +50% Consumables duration
    •Set bonus (4): Talent: Reclaimer - Consumables and special ammo use applies to the whole group and no longer consumes inventory.

Drops
    •Underground Directives
    •Underground Cache ◦10% chance

FireCrest Gear Set

Also procs when you use fire-grenades. Released with version 1.3, Underground. (Underground DLC Exclusive)

Archetype: Offensive

Set Bonuses
    •Set bonus (2): +3 Incendiary Bullets Capacity
    •Set bonus (3): +100% Reload Speed
    •Set bonus (4): Talent: FireCrest - Killing a burning target grants incendiary bullets for 10 seconds.

Drops
    •Underground Container Hard Mode ◦25% Chance at iLvl 32 / GS 240
    ◦10% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268

•Underground Container Challenge Mode ◦25% Chance at iLvl 32 / GS 240
    ◦15% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268

•Underground Container Heroic Mode ◦100% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268
    ◦30% Chance at iLvl 33 / GS 268 for 2nd item

•Underground Directives
    •Underground Cache ◦40% chance

•BPs @ Underground Vendor

Dragon's Nest Drops

Mission Reward - Hard Mode
    •HE 204 Weapon
    •GS 214 Reclaimer / DeadEYE piece

Mission Reward - Challenge Mode
    •HE 204 Weapon
    •GS 240 Reclaimer / DeadEYE piece

Mission Reward - Heroic Mode
    •HE 229 Weapon
    •GS 268 Reclaimer / DeadEYE piece

Also, if you any of you can link high quality screenshots (16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 resolution) of the new gear set pieces equipped, I can get DFG updated. You can see examples of the type of shots I am looking for: http://divisionfieldguide.com/gear-sets/sentrys-call/

Questions regarding the DZ Supply Drops w/Season Pass, here is the loot table: http://pastebin.com/PHb63LU4

• Options
    canuckontcanuckont Registered User regular
    I'm pretty happy with the changes so far underground sort of reminds me of what I wanted the topside to be.

Really what I'm saying is moar please.

If the next expac adds some interesting survival stuff I'm happy with my purchase.

G36 is broken and op atm lol does way more dmg then anything else

I saw a kid get handed a JB poster by who I presume was his parents outside my store today....he tore it in half infront of his horrified parents.....There's hope for our youth yet!
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    canuckont wrote: »
    I'm pretty happy with the changes so far underground sort of reminds me of what I wanted the topside to be.

If the next expac adds some interesting survival stuff I'm happy with my purchase.

Yea using a G36 myself.

Recalibrated it as well, and I thought I had selected increased armor destruction as the talent, it was highlighted and I thought I had double clicked it. Finalized the build and got something else that was on the list.

So what I am saying is make 100% sure the talent you selected is the talent it is going to switch to.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Expansion is good. Come back.

That's really all everyone needs to know.

• Options
    OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    Oh god I stopped playing after Falcon lost released I'm so lost what do I do what's the best way to raise my piddly 200 gear score?

Ugh it's the worst when you step away from a game and are lost

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    High Value Targets or really now the Underground (200 gearscore is plenty for Underground hard missions)

• Options
    SimpsoniaSimpsonia Registered User regular
    darkmayo wrote: »

Yea using a G36 myself.

Recalibrated it as well, and I thought I had selected increased armor destruction as the talent, it was highlighted and I thought I had double clicked it. Finalized the build and got something else that was on the list.

So what I am saying is make 100% sure the talent you selected is the talent it is going to switch to.

You can recalibrate weapon talents now?

• Options
    Simpsonia wrote: »

Yea using a G36 myself.

yup costs weapon kits and phoenix credits

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    I am dual wielding G36s, a C and whatever the other one is, just because I want to maximize my enjoyment of them before they get fixed.

• Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular

Yea using a G36 myself.

Correct. You can now find "weapon kits" that you can use at the recalibration station to change weapon talents.

More info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxMaQpjNZw

• Options
    That seems ridiculously expensive for how much RNG is involved in the number of absolute crap talents there are.

• Options
    That seems ridiculously expensive for how much RNG is involved in the number of absolute crap talents there are.

If you have a real stinker talent then you get a decent chance to get something worthwhile.. or at least something that is the same skill requirements as the rest of the ones you have

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    I guess I'm also still stuck in the mindset of all loot is crap and hard to get. I'm still not completely sold and giving the game a try again though.

• Options
    Also in the Underground, there are electronics/fabric/tools boxes that always drop at least 1 yellow crafting material. So far it hasn't not been prohibitively expensive.

• Options
    I guess I'm also still stuck in the mindset of all loot is crap and hard to get. I'm still not completely sold and giving the game a try again though.

yea.. the loot in the Division reminds me of Diablo 3 before the patch that fixed loot. You would just get garbage all the time.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    I have gotten 13 SVD paratroopers....

But its fun, the underground is actually pretty nice because you can run it quickly.

Normal you done need gear score of 200, or hard for that matter i started with GS 83 and I'm at 201 from two days of playing.

I saw a kid get handed a JB poster by who I presume was his parents outside my store today....he tore it in half infront of his horrified parents.....There's hope for our youth yet!
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    So I hear the AA-12 is pretty bad. GG Massive, guess I don't need to reinstall this game.
    I don't even know how you fuck up a gun that's so good, it's almost impressive.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    xeroismygodxeroismygod Registered User regular
    If anyone on PC still plays I have 3 regulars who have played since launch if you ever need a group.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    The caches from levelling underground rank work pretty well. I don't think it would hurt to have some of the regular mobs drop loot occasionally, or adding in the odd extra surprise boss.

They need to work on the difference between challenge/heroic, getting one shotted by a shotgun rusher while in cover is kinda shenanigans.

Nosf on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Tried to play some tonight kept getting delta errors, good job ubi top notch.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    If anyone on PC still plays I have 3 regulars who have played since launch if you ever need a group.

I'm still playing on PC now and then.

• Options
    WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Preacher wrote: »

what we've found is don't play at exactly 8 o'clock EST. The servers do their reset and kick everyone out for a few minutes.

WolveSight on
    253J736.png
  • Options
    WolveSight wrote: »

what we've found is don't play at exactly 8 o'clock EST. The servers do their reset and kick everyone out for a few minutes.

This mainly started around 9pm pst, so not exactly optimal play time.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

I fell victim to the same error last night, and when I tried to log in it said my character was "locked" and if I logged in I might lose some data. Was showing my character missing the new sidearm I just picked up. I think they must have had some serious issues.

• Options

I fell victim to the same error last night, and when I tried to log in it said my character was "locked" and if I logged in I might lose some data. Was showing my character missing the new sidearm I just picked up. I think they must have had some serious issues.

I figure its just after you first major expansion having big issues isn't exactly like "oh yeah I should play this game more.."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Ok now that I got to play some of the underground its fun, a bit overwhelming at first, but the random nature of things and actual honest to god rewards make it way better than the launch end game.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Oh god its the engram thing with not opening them till your a specific gear score.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Man, I kind of dislike that running normal is better... but if I must.

Still haven't got multiphase operations

• Options
    Brucelee41042Brucelee41042 Registered User regular
    I don't know if this posted yet, but there is a bug with the Reclaimer set. You can activate every single consumable simultaneously and even share it with other groups in the proximity. Hello groups of 8 rogues with incendiary AND explosive bullets active.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4qpuz2/reclaimer_set_is_broken_massive_please_fix/

• Options
    Man, I kind of dislike that running normal is better... but if I must.

Still haven't got multiphase operations

Well thats just for efficiency, as all things you do you.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I don't know if this posted yet, but there is a bug with the Reclaimer set. You can activate every single consumable simultaneously and even share it with other groups in the proximity. Hello groups of 8 rogues with incendiary AND explosive bullets active.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4qpuz2/reclaimer_set_is_broken_massive_please_fix/

This game is getting fucking stupid.

Again.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    OakeyOakey UKRegistered User regular
    I heard they also 'fixed' the pit in Falcon Lost so the mortar spam now kills you if you're down there. These guys...

• Options
    Brucelee41042Brucelee41042 Registered User regular
    Do they actually test anything? Like for real?

Can they just come out and say they don't test patches before release? So then I can just expect crazy shit like this to happen.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    The map bug is a real bitch that's for sure. All the bitching aside, the Underground is a LOT of fun, especially in a group. Even solo you can make some progress and get rewarded. I hope its successful for them, and they maybe expand on it as a result.

Nosf on
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    Do they actually test anything? Like for real?

Can they just come out and say they don't test patches before release? So then I can just expect crazy shit like this to happen.

Yes. This is why we on the Xbox get it a month earlier than the PS4. That month is the test phase. But seriously, I'm in the underground base and the option to join a friend in the underground on a mission is grayed out. Is this not allowed or something?

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    Make sure you did the opening mission thing.

• Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    I did the first mission on the surface. Then I went to the underground base and did that one. Are there more?

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    newp that's it

make sure you're both in the toc I guess?