As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MtG Events

revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
Does anyone know who is running the Magic the Gathering events this year? It had been TJ Collectibles the last several years, but they will not be running them this year. Interested to find out who the new team will be.

• Options
    QarloQarlo Registered User new member
    edited April 2016
    I'm not sure, but I noticed there's no Magic panel listed in the schedule and Wizards is not listed as an exhibitor. No Magic this year?

Edit - I believe Pandemonium Books & Games are running Magic events, according to their website.

Qarlo on
  • Options
    I would be shocked if there was no Magic presence at all, given the massive popularity of the Magic area in past years.

• Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    im sure the schedule will update between now and then.chessex dice isnt on there and they have gone every year since the start.

• Options
    bmemikebmemike Registered User regular
    Does anyone know who is running the Magic the Gathering events this year? It had been TJ Collectibles the last several years, but they will not be running them this year. Interested to find out who the new team will be.

The Tournament Organizer (TO) for MTG events this year will be Cascade Games: http://blog.cascadegames.com/pax-east-2016/

They're mostly a west coast TO, but handle prime and south. They also do other very large events such as GPs -- so they're more than capable.

• Options
    Excellent, thanks!

• Options
    SwedebitSwedebit Registered User new member
    im sure the schedule will update between now and then.chessex dice isnt on there and they have gone every year since the start.

Did Chessex have events? The schedule doesn't list all vendors, only those with scheduled events.

• Options
    bmemikebmemike Registered User regular
    Swedebit wrote: »
    Did Chessex have events? The schedule doesn't list all vendors, only those with scheduled events.

The phone app has a list of all the exhibitors and Chessex isn't on that list.