As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

East Pin Pal Wanted for established group

callmegarcallmegar Registered User regular
Our group (Mozleron, Gerzzog, Callmegar) is looking for a permanent additional pinny pal to divide the load on East, we only have Gerzzog there and it's becoming increasingly difficult to get multiples of all the pins, our group is hardcore, posting here in case anyone is interested.

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Needing 2 pals to work a single pax is a development I am not comfortable with!

• Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Needing 2 pals to work a single pax is a development I am not comfortable with!

Me either... But the number is getting ridiculous, especially when you need 4 sets lol.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Isn't it called Pinny Arcade Pin Trading? Send Gerzzog some stock and maybe he can trade for spares?

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Isn't it called Pinny Arcade Pin Trading?

eiq6K.gif

• Options
    Isn't it called Pinny Arcade Pin Trading? Send Gerzzog some stock and maybe he can trade for spares?

Oh I'll likely have to trade for the panel pins, but more peeps can't hurt.

• Options
    callmegarcallmegar Registered User regular
    It's the lack of time also, with the sheer volume and the panels it becomes a full time thing. I know for some of us 'enjoying PAX' means pin related activities 80%-90% of the time, but some others have a different approach, several pin groups including ours have members that go to multiple PAXen, so happens that East is a solo thing for Gerzzog, I don't think is a bad idea to get a second member there to lighten the load, we could stay strong and have more time to enjoy.

00trpy9qu6xq.jpg
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Yeah. Some of us (a good majority) also work the convention, so sometimes can't make it to a limited run pin and such. I can totally see the logic in this move (plus getting 4 sets for the hardcores, or even a good majority for the enthusiasts, will be tricky)

• Options
    timmywiltimmywil Chattanooga, TNRegistered User regular
    I'm interested, but I'm very new.

• Options
    timmywil wrote: »
    I'm interested, but I'm very new.

Newness is ok. The biggest question is would you be willing to commit to getting an extra set beyond your own?

• Options
    Gerzzog wrote: »
    The biggest question is would you be willing to commit to getting an extra set beyond your own?

Yes I would. :)

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Kk cool, lemme confer with the team. If they are down we can get the ball rolling. But for now tentatively plan on joining the team. I will be there all weekend so we can meet up and discuss any strats we need. I will handle getting sets for myself and two others and you can focus on yourself plus one. If you are down with that I can't see any barriers to joining our motley cru. I'll keep ya posted.

Gerzzog on
  • Options