As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I would do anything for [Love], but I won't do that

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    dammit!

I knew I forgot something at the food store,

There's a new magnum flavour out down here, chocolate toffee.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Soon the shame of my non-Britishness will be relegated to the archives

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Jesus is it 99 already
    Did we all fall in love yet?

No?

This thread is bullshit

I never promised anything!

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Freezer has been left open all night. My precious Oreo ice cream things! This is what happens when you betray magnums.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Seems you can get magnums on amazon in 12-packs ($3.66+ per bar). Kinda expensive but maybe worth it for a try?

And they in fact do ship with a way to not have them show up completely melted (foam cooler with dry ice).

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Love thread! I bought magnums! Chocolate toffee and the "Americana chocolate peanut butter".

I also bought the four new artisan chocolate flavours from our big chocolate company down here. Yes. I'm a sucker for marketing.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Page 99.

Soon, the old love thread will burn away leaving behind softly smoldering ashes. (Like my love life!) And like a pheonix, from those ashes a new, probably more british love thread will poke it's little head out, all doe-eyed and wrinkly because it hasn't fully developed feathers yet (... like my love life?) And will require constant attention and nourishment via regurgitation (definitely like my love life!)

Then it will grow big and strong and the process will start again. Thus illustrating the futility of man's endeavors against the ever advancing flow of time that beats down and swallows up all that has been accomplished. Names, feats, monuments, empires and kings will all be lost to the annals of an ever stretching and unnecessary past. (Like my love life!)

Heh heh heh annals

Wait...

forumsig.png
  • Options
    ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    Was I.... born to love? I like the love :)

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    Freezer has been left open all night. My precious Oreo ice cream things! This is what happens when you betray magnums.

I would have killed your housemates by now.

Such restraint.

In love news, the better half is on her sister's hen do this weekend

I've got a weekend to myself.

Going to play a solid amount of computer games then sack off to the pub to watch the football. FA CUP final.

It will be of course mad bantz

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Goodbye british love thread

https://youtu.be/6_5O-nUiZ_0

• Options
    Karl wrote: »

I would have killed your housemates by now.

Such restraint.

In love news, the better half is on her sister's hen do this weekend

I've got a weekend to myself.

Going to play a solid amount of computer games then sack off to the pub to watch the football. FA CUP final.

It will be of course mad bantz

The other morning the freezer was open and the oven was on from the night before. So glad we don't pay utilities.

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    99 Love thread pages!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

(I love this song)

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Love thread, I saw this, and thought of you

forumsig.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Nailed it

• Options
    i understood all of that!

I feel so commonwealth!

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Spoons curry club is alright but Spoons steak night is where you get your money's worth.

Or you just smash the classic beer and burger combo.

• Options
    I have walked forever today and I've just had to walk past my place and keep going. Uni has a petting zoo today and I must hug some goats.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Drinks postponed again, lads

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I have walked forever today and I've just had to walk past my place and keep going. Uni has a petting zoo today and I must hug some goats.

I want a house with a yard big enough to keep goats. It is stupid expensive to have that anywhere I want to live in Sydney though.
    Goats are assholes. They're my spirit animal.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I want a house with a yard big enough to keep goats. It is stupid expensive to have that anywhere I want to live in Sydney though.
    Goats are assholes. They're my spirit animal.

All I'm seeing is "I want a house with a gigantic, lawn-less yard"

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I asked for 3 pieces of bacon and the work cafeteria lady gave me 4.

Is... is this what love feels like?

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    All of my Goat encounters have given me total empathy for the medieval persons who determined that all of these animals must be avatars for the actual Devil.

Petting Zoo goats are probably cool. I'll bet they've been given custom goat education to not behave so much like disgruntled hell-beasts while people are watching. No earthly power can stop their rectangular pupils from serving as windows to oblivion, though.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I asked for 3 pieces of bacon and the work cafeteria lady gave me 4.

Is... is this what love feels like?

for the bacon, yes

edit: woah that sounds creepy, I mean the lady loves the bacon not that the bacon was mooning over you. it may be I don't know

in retrospect it pretty much was a 100% failed post

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    A tad too small to ride.

BZO7rzvl.jpg

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Stim... I just now realized your avatar is a dude holding a pickaxe and not a skeleton with an afro, aka Brooks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    A tad too small to ride.

BZO7rzvl.jpg

Forget tiny horses and goats, I wanna hang with those sheeps.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    A tad too small to ride.

BZO7rzvl.jpg

Forget tiny horses and goats, I wanna hang with those sheeps.

You have an hour to get here. Run!

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    A tad too small to ride.

BZO7rzvl.jpg

One of our livery customers had the absolute best miniature Shetland for her kids to ride; he was called Nutmeg and he'd always try to eat your coat pocket, and escape from fields all like "ahah you're not even mad because I'm soooo cute". Sadly she got divorced and sold the pony.

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Stim... I just now realized your avatar is a dude holding a pickaxe and not a skeleton with an afro, aka Brooks.

It is part of the Dwarf Fortress animated intro.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Reminds me of this adorable ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU_c8aabw2Y

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    SO ICKLE AND FAT

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    since this is the horse place in Pocket Card jockey I have been naming my horses odd things like codeine high and Valium Knight

• Options
    Oh god one of the people in the building who are doing something with the showers just told me he gets on with "January ladies" when I said my birthday. Run away from the overfamiliar man!

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    hello horse thread here is the best horse name I've yet seen

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Oh god one of the people in the building who are doing something with the showers just told me he gets on with "January ladies" when I said my birthday. Run away from the overfamiliar man!

On principle, it's not really any different than talking about zodiac signs, but... well those are really dumb too.

High five for January birthdays though.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

I wish it was Ultimate Falcon Punch.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options

Well, as a horse, it's probably delivered a fair number of Ultimate Falcon Kicks.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular

But then it would destroy the racetrack and the galaxy it lives in.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular

On principle, it's not really any different than talking about zodiac signs, but... well those are really dumb too.

High five for January birthdays though.

Januarians all up ins

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    A tad too small to ride.

BZO7rzvl.jpg

One of our livery customers had the absolute best miniature Shetland for her kids to ride; he was called Nutmeg and he'd always try to eat your coat pocket, and escape from fields all like "ahah you're not even mad because I'm soooo cute". Sadly she got divorced and sold the pony.

My mom has a Shetland named Cinnamon.

Apparently it's custom to name your ponies after spices.

This discussion has been closed.