As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Name of the Game?

phredman98phredman98 Registered User new member
I was playing a game at Pax East on Sunday and it was an Indie game (but not in the mega/minibooth) and it was black and white. You could move your ball around and switch between colors which would also change the gravity, similar to flash games like shift, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the game! They also didn't give out business cards, and asked people to take a picture of the game (which I didn't do). Does anyone remember it?

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    There was a goat game. What was it?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • DimsiirDimsiir Registered User new member
    edited April 2016
    I was talking to somebody named Katie at the LoL Collegiate Game about an indie game that was going to be released on Steam soon. She said she was helping her friend promote it, but I don't know what the game was. I typed my LoL summoner name into her phone but I think it auto-corrected so she lost it :( Does anyone know how I could contact her or maybe what the game is so I can try to get in touch with her? Thanks in advance!

Dimsiir on
  • jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    phredman98 wrote: »
    I was playing a game at Pax East on Sunday and it was an Indie game (but not in the mega/minibooth) and it was black and white. You could move your ball around and switch between colors which would also change the gravity, similar to flash games like shift, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the game! They also didn't give out business cards, and asked people to take a picture of the game (which I didn't do). Does anyone remember it?

You are looking for OVIVO

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • NijaNija Registered User regular
    Does anyone know what the space shooter co-op game was? It reminded me of a Asteroids, made modern and your friends are the things you're trying to kill. I remember it was promoting 8 player co-op. It was on the promo videos, but I kept missing the name. It wasn't Race the Sun.

Thanks!

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    There was a goat game in Indie Tabletop called Gruff, could that be it?

• PurpleSkyPurpleSky Registered User regular
    Nija wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the space shooter co-op game was? It reminded me of a Asteroids, made modern and your friends are the things you're trying to kill. I remember it was promoting 8 player co-op. It was on the promo videos, but I kept missing the name. It wasn't Race the Sun.

Thanks!

I believe you're talking about Moonshot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKygV6KFxY

There was a goat game in Indie Tabletop called Gruff, could that be it?

No, it was a video game. I kept passing it when I didn't have time to stop and when I went to go find it, I couldn't. Goat Somethingorother.

• iltailta Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Goat Simulator? That's been out for a while though.

ilta on
  • NijaNija Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    PurpleSky wrote: »
    Nija wrote: »

Thanks!

I believe you're talking about Moonshot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKygV6KFxY

Sorry, this wasn't it. However, that looks amazing for $8 (currently on sale during Early Access). Will be adding this to my wishlist when I get home.

The view was from above and behind your ship and there was a colored tail (I believe it was blue, but each of the other players had unique colors) showing movement. I wish I could find the promo video that was constantly looping on the floor. I would sit through it just to find this game.

Edit
    Found it!
    GoGo Electric Samurai Site
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNVQnMR0eQc

This looks so enjoyable. UNF.

Nija on
    Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
    ilta wrote: »
    Goat Simulator? That's been out for a while though.

No, it was something else.

• PoopingatPaxPoopingatPax Registered User new member
    Hi. There was a game in alpha where you explored the Land of Peh. You were a thief who was injected or bonded with a demon. One of the first quests were to get a pill to give you clearance to travel out of the city.

This game was towards the back of the indie megabooth. The people showing it were also letting people play Superhot and gave you a 25% off code for it.