Options

Legal Edibles in seattle downtown

QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
My google fu is weak in this area and we will all be at the convention center for a conference soon, we were wondering what nearby dispensaries are reputable. We are also happy to go a little further if it drops the prices below tourist levels.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Here is my lazy answer. It's still fairly difficult to open a non-medical store so the ones that exist are pretty nice.

admanb on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Also, the system tends to keep growers, producers, and dispensers all separate. This means that you usually have similar options for edibles anywhere you go.

The standard "dose" for edibles in recreational stores is 10mg, this is how most are packaged. If you can find them I like Zoots hard candies...they come in a tin of 20 and each one is 5 mg so you can really control the dose you take if you want to get more precise than 10 mg increments.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Yelp is a super helpful in Seattle in general: http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=marijuana&find_loc=Seattle,+WA&ns=1

I will note that Ike's is in an area that is undergoing road construction, and is subject to local protests (I live nearby, so I deal with both), so while it's pretty easy to get to from downtown, there are some hiccups, especially on weekends; the 2 is the fastest way there, but it reroutes on weekends lately. There are even pot buses that will take you to the dispensary they work for. Do make sure you don't buy anything from random dudes on the street, and that you are danged careful of hopping into random drug buses.