Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Schismatic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Schismatic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    What about both of them being in her bubbles? Did that work out? Did they super?

BlackDove on
  • Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    I bet he is jealous and proud.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Hope she did an a/s/l on those Titans before getting into their bubbles.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Nothing's more embarrassing than when you're with two amazing randos, and you super prematurely. Then you can't get it up again, because they're weren't ready to super to begin with. Hopefully, though, they are kind and gentle randos and they're like "It's cool man, just watch us for a bit, I bet you'll super when you see what we got in store." Then they super with each other, and wouldn't you know it, you fill right up and BAM! you super too.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    prime_pmprime_pm Registered User regular
    Sometimes before you get into any bubbles you have to super yourself. Maybe look at a couple of balloons first.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I usually Destiny solo, or with friends that I trust.
    I can't just hook up with some people that met by Rahool's kiosk and engage in some one-strike stands.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Milamber_29Milamber_29 Registered User regular
    I like how Michael draws Kara. We see her as he does so shes always about as pretty as any of his characters get.

• Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    The 2nd panel is amazing on this one.

• Options
    lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    lol, poor Gabe.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Poor Gabe is getting Destiny cucked.

• Options
    MattimusPrimeMattimusPrime Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    i-8mTcxGh.jpg

MattimusPrime on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I don't really know what this supering thing is, but I can't help but feel that it's being used here as innuendo.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Artereis wrote: »
    I don't really know what this supering thing is, but I can't help but feel that it's being used here as innuendo.

spoilered for people who don't like seeing frogs dissected
    In Destiny when you use your Super move to kill enemies, it generates orbs your teammates can pick up to fill their own Super bar.
    One of the Titan sub-classes has a super that creates a defensive bubble that generates orbs when it is deployed (since it doesn't kill enemies).
    A team working well together can greatly accelerate the rate at which their Supers charge by timing their Super user for maximum orb generation.
    Super.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    jesus what did they do to her shirt.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    jesus what did they do to her shirt.

it got supered