As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Wrestling Thread] is adequately prepared for The End

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That was a hell of a finish

CYpGAPn.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Or no announcement

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Also your answer as to who will be the 7th man: no answer.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    OK so I guess no MitB participant tonight.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    This strange new world of Dean being booked strong

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    If it is Bray I think they decided to hold off and do it on a night where a huge return hasn't just happened. Maybe Thursday?

So that Raw was rough in spots but the second half was really good I thought.

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    the rollins special wasn't bad

I'm really thinking now they bring in Finn to help Cena.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    So when Cena came out in his not-PBR shirt, I thought to myself "The picture of Cena on that shirt kind of looks like Hitler.". A moment later, my wife walked in and went "Why the hell is Cena wearing a Hitler shirt?!".

This was the only thing of worth I took from what I saw of Raw.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
    Kilroy wrote: »
    This is a super smart move

CYpGAPn.png
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Nah, if Finn gets brought up into this it's as AJ's next opponent after the feud with Cena

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

But that looks like a correctly worked wrestling move. No one was smashed in the face or dropped on their head or otherwise maimed. That is not what I've come to expect from Joshi GIFs, I've always assumed Joshi means "people getting badly hurt" in Japanese.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    I see Anderson and Gallows winning the tag titles.

I could see it, if they want capitalize on Enzo and Cass being white hot, they need somebody to move the belts off the New Day. There is no way they ready to test E&C in a face vs face with New Day so, Not bullet club could serve that purpose nicely.

On the first pass, I was wondering why in the hell Edge and Christian were going after New Day, and how I missed that they were back and Edge's neck miraculously healed.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    someone mentioned the randy injury update and i came as fast as i could

Whoa, TMI.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
    Turambar wrote: »

Nah, if Finn gets brought up into this it's as AJ's next opponent after the feud with Cena

That would be great as well.

So wait, is Cena going to team up with New Day to fight the Club?

• LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So wait, is Cena going to team up with New Day to fight the Club?

Usos. Of course.

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
    So about this Goldberg commercial yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_tBAsq8He0&ebc=ANyPxKpXVk36PkGwVH9W9nUXu5r7ghfWPstq_4rYURybYJe5MfMb7NcNBabi5mS71SzeOZYIcjYXahyw61aNWuZB4LxP5mTSeA

Pay attention to the street sign reflected in the window at the very end

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    316 gimmick street I assume

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I'd watch that.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I can't tell if they're booing AJ because they turned him heel or because he is being a heel.

I'm only confused because they normally still cheer for people hurting Cena.

EDIT: Holy shit, Dolph is still fighting Baron?

AlphaRomero on
    Bill Goldberg’s deal to appear in 2K17 is through 2K Sports, and not WWE. Wrestling Observer Radio also notes that they couldn’t include Goldberg in the game or even make a deal without Vince McMahon’s approval. There is also a lot of speculation in regards to Goldberg returning to WWE. In the past, these 2K deals have led to stars (Lesnar, Warrior, Sting) signing with the company or making a return. Goldberg has also previously stated that he wanted to make a return so that his son could see him wrestle.

• KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    I wonder if Trips and Goldberg still hate each other's guts like they used to?

• ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    Sorry I can't read that supposed hint in the window. Can someone with better deciphering skills tell me what it says?

dragonsama wrote: »
    Sorry I can't read that supposed hint in the window. Can someone with better deciphering skills tell me what it says?

Suplex City

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    I still remember Trips' "Who are your heroes?" speech on Tough Enough. The guy had no respect for Goldberg at all. I think the relationship has to have thawed a bit since then, though, right? I mean, even if WWE wasn't the initial point of contact, they still had to sign off on having Goldberg be in the game, and the focal point of marketing.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Goldberg entrance was pretty dope though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtGFaa0idY

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    Time heals all wounds

No wait that's money

money heals all wounds

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I'm watching watching the Hulu cut of Raw, and I really like the new look Accolade.

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    i'd be way more excited about the #Hatch stuff if it turned out it was Grado in the hatch

edited May 2016
    It's rare you get an opportunity to redo a big time terrible match and try to get it right. One of the big things today that wasn't around in 2004 is MMA influence. I think both Goldberg and Brock could do a good hybrid wrestling/MMA match if they really are getting a mulligan for Mania 20.

Plus the crowd won't be predisposed to shit on everything they do.

wirehead26 on
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    i'd be way more excited about the #Hatch stuff if it turned out it was Grado in the hatch

They should have opened the hatch only to find... ANOTHER HATCH. Imagine the suspense!

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    It's rare you get an opportunity to redo a big time terrible match and try to get it right. One of the big things today that wasn't around in 2004 is MMA influence. I think both Goldberg and Brock could do a good hybrid wrestling/MMA match if they really are getting a mulligan for Mania 20.

Plus the crowd won't be predisposed to shit on everything they do.

I have absolutely no interest in watching a 50-year-old Bill Goldberg, who hasn't wrestled in 15 years and wasn't any good at it when he did, do anything.

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Worst part of the Hulu cut of Raw so far is that they shortened the Enzo and Cass intro to just Cass spelling Sawft.

Edit - KO is so sad with Jericho.
    Edit 2 - "That's french. I know"

nicopernicus on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I wonder what Cody's theme will be

This discussion has been closed.