As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Artereis wrote: »
    I hope on the Friday stream we'll hear about that BF reset Reddit's been talking about. One of the biggest things holding back my ALB team is that I keep running out of friend leads. an ALB BF would go a long way.

Well sorry!

:x

Don't worry, I value my Panda BFs, too :D

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    It feels a bit weird that the thing I'm most excited about receiving during the Godfest, wasn't the Antares I pulled, but the second Isis I pulled, since now I have an inheritable Isis if I need it.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have had ALB max skilled, awoken, and 297d for a long while now. All thatd holding me back from pulverizing dungeons are these damn mythic masks to evolve Zoops Dos.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    The UVO for Spica gave my ALB team the last real push they needed. I just need to finish all the plusses and skills and I think it'll be good to go for farming Myr. Just need to decide if I should swap Beach Armadel for Verdandi when I get her evolved.

Artereis on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Oh the BFF still hasn't reset? I should probably do that, huh

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    With BFF resets coming figured I'd go ahead and state what I have and what I'm working on for leaders. I'd offer a Padherder but it doesn't work for my phone despite the many workarounds and yes that includes the one you suggested Spoit.

Leaders: Awoken Pandora, Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, Awoken Liu Bei, Kaede, Blue Myr, Verdandi, Sumire, and a buuuuuunch of others. I tend to have BMyr, ALB, and Kaede up a lot in my slots to nab those Pal Points but I can stick A.Panda in there somewhere since I know Elly doesn't always log on :P

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    ReIBCHM.jpg

My first finished monster :D

Characters
  • Options
    Ana Descends this Friday. Get those Typhons and Valkyries ready.

• Options
    Kinda wish I had a Typhon. I'll just get me an extra Ana or two in preparation.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Oooh finally something to do with Valk after... like... 2014.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    What are the options for reducing your own HP to be able to activate Zeus-Dios' leader skill on turn 1?

Goemon, Lu Bu etc. reduce to 1 which works but is a little extreme. Especially if there's a preemptive hit on F2. Sagara Sanosuke is the best option I've seen since he's green and reduces by 50%. But I don't have him. I was also dumb and didn't keep a Shishio Makoto.

It looks like a lot of you have Liu Bei and then it's not an issue. I don't have him either, unfortunately...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0ZD4mh0Lk

If you work in IT, the damage figures look a little weird. They're all 2147483647 which is the highest number that can be held in a 31 bit integer. So he actually reaches the damage cap in the game.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    With BFF resets coming figured I'd go ahead and state what I have and what I'm working on for leaders. I'd offer a Padherder but it doesn't work for my phone despite the many workarounds and yes that includes the one you suggested Spoit.

Leaders: Awoken Pandora, Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, Awoken Liu Bei, Kaede, Blue Myr, Verdandi, Sumire, and a buuuuuunch of others. I tend to have BMyr, ALB, and Kaede up a lot in my slots to nab those Pal Points but I can stick A.Panda in there somewhere since I know Elly doesn't always log on :P

that is basically my Loki account. working on the evos for liu bei and no kaede but run a lot of sumire, aal, and starting to run panda and bmyr more now that i finally have almost everyone awakened

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0ZD4mh0Lk

If you work in IT, the damage figures look a little weird. They're all 2147483647 which is the highest number that can be held in a 31 bit integer. So he actually reaches the damage cap in the game.

That suggests 32-bit signed integer, which is actually fairly common. For instance, Java ints are 32-bit iirc.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    How are you all building your Sumire teams? What dungeons are you running with her?

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Failed Gainaut four times. Absolutely shameful.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    How are you all building your Sumire teams? What dungeons are you running with her?

Sumire HP latents
    Nut (Blodin) rainbow resists
    Skuld HP latents
    Andromeda rcv latents
    A. Isis (A. Orochi) time latents

Unbindable leader badge

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Note to self: Don't go into awoken skills invalid dungeons without really understanding all of the consequences of that limitation.

Just tried to do challenge dungeon 6 with a Sumire team. My thinking was that she wasn't a row team, didn't require massive combos or multiple colors that I couldn't do with no extend move time or readily active skills, and didn't rely too heavily on active skills to orb change. Seems like a win, right?

I completely missed the whole "enhanced orb" part of her leader skill, and it turns out it's hard to get enhanced orbs without awoken skills.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Reminds me of when I'd enter a dungeon with my Horus team missing an attack element so I couldn't fully activate.

• Options

I go
    Sumire
    Andro
    Sumire
    A. Isis
    Paulina w/Urd

my other account is
    Sumire
    Andro
    gabriel
    BMyr
    ? can't remember

second account is not nearly as good since it takes 1-2 turns to get skills up

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    This is my blue box:
    i629x8c7kwqa.png
    Currently running Sumire, A. Hermes, Sarasvati, Scheat, and A. I&I but I am very open to suggestion as I do not feel that is optimal at all.

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »

I go
    Sumire
    Andro
    Sumire
    A. Isis
    Paulina w/Urd

my other account is
    Sumire
    Andro
    gabriel
    BMyr
    ? can't remember

second account is not nearly as good since it takes 1-2 turns to get skills up

The subs I'm running with Sumire are Sarasvati, A. Hermes, Andromeda, A. Isis. I do also have U&Y, A. Karin, and Scheat but they all break heart orbs without replacing them, and I find it hard enough to get those crosses in, since most high-end dungeons have preemptives on every floor and Sumire doesn't have a ton of burst capability. I don't find myself making many 4-orb attacks with the team, since I already need to make a 5-orb combo to activate Sumire, so Scheat doesn't do a whole lot for the team.

Hermes could theoretically be replaced by one of the other two , but his skill cooldown is the lowest and his attack is the highest so he's my preference. I did just pull a second Sumire during the last Godfest that I skilled up, and she may replace either Isis (if I don't need the bind clear for a dungeon) or Hermes.

• Options
    the problem is most of your blue orb changers change heal orbs, which is not inherintly bad since the shield boost carries over.

i would say for sure.
    sumire
    sasuke

at that point you probably want a blue orb maker and a heartmaker that synergizes everything.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    You can compensate for a heartbreaker active on the team. Keep Scheat she does everything Hermes does but better and hits hard enough you probably don't need A. I&I's damage spike too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I really wish my luck with blue cards would pick up. I have a bunch of great blue leads (Sumire, Lakshmi/Beach Lak and Sarasvati, but I'm missing a lot of key subs. I have Karin, Alrescha, Blonia, Isis and Sun Quan, but that's pretty much it.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yeah, I have kaede, but the only actually useful green sub I have for him is perseus.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Him?

• Options
    Max skilled Eschamali.

I uh... once I get enough Tamadra...

I can get 28 enhanced dark orbs if I pair with another Eschamali.

• Options
    You know, it's too bad they're so obscure... Antarctic Press comics would be a gold mine for PAD waifus and ab-dripping husbandos.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    You know, it's too bad they're so obscure... Antarctic Press comics would be a gold mine for PAD waifus and ab-dripping husbandos.

I'd drop serious cash on a Gold Digger collab.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »

I'd drop serious cash on a Gold Digger collab.

I'd freaking whale for it. Perfect theme, and the art style would be easy to slip in.

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    ok, I am giving up on challenge #9. Maybe another time, but I am blowing all of my stamina and I can't spin up the damage I need to get through floor 1.

• Options
    9 took a stone because I had 20%'d the last floor, which is about my threshold for the "how the fuck am I so bad at this game sometimes" stone.

Characters
  • Options
    i really need to figure out a way to get some true damage onto my mythical plus teams to deal with pre-dras.

even with hitting 5-6 combos with 144x i can't pop them.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    10 absorbs dark so I'll content myself with the rest.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    10 absorbs dark so I'll content myself with the rest.

You can stall both absorbs out.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    i really need to figure out a way to get some true damage onto my mythical plus teams to deal with pre-dras.

even with hitting 5-6 combos with 144x i can't pop them.

I just got the Tans to put Ra onto Panda, so that's my plan for now. I'll try Mythic+ dungeons over the next week to see if that's enough. Ra isn't skilled, though, so hopefully I can stall out enough by the time I hit the shieldra floor to use it.

• Options
    yea, i have a wedding ra? the red one but i have nothing on him at this point

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Ugh. XP feels like a hard wall for me at this point, need more stats on subs.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    I finally remembered to purchase Wood Carnival.

4 turn Osiris is so much better than 6 turn Osiris.

Characters
This discussion has been closed.