As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Constantly logged out?

Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club ChampionA fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
Something funky started going on just now where I'm constantly having to re-log in, and whenever I change pages (such as clicking a subforum or thread) then I'm logged out again. For example, in order to post this thread, I had to:

1) Log in
2) Go to this subforum
3) Log in
4) Click "New Discussion"
5) Log in
6) Write this post

To troubleshoot, I deleted all my cookies and ran CCleaner, and still had the same issue. Not sure if it's specific to me, but thought I'd report it just in case.

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    What browser?

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Firefox. Weird, the issue went away after I posted this...

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Anyone else?

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    Had a single random log-out, but has not been persistent. Also on Firefox 46.0.1.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Did firefox update and did it adjust your cookie settings?

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    My last update was on May 5 to version 46.0.1. Also, I haven't touched my cookie settings in months or so.

However, immediately after starting this thread, the problem went away and has not been seen since. Might be one of those fluke things - if so, apologies for wasting everyone's time!

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Not a waste of time at all, the earlier we know about this stuff the better. Thanks!