As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX West Pinny Dinner -- UPDATED DETAILS! PLEASE READ!

13»

• Options
    giant_frying_pangiant_frying_pan Registered User regular
    Hey all!

This'll be my first PAX and indeed my first time in Seattle. I'm not really a part of the Pinny posse (nor the PA community at large to be honest...) but I wondered if I would be welcome to this?

I realise the deadline is today but I can pay straight away :)

• Options
    thefawnnthefawnn Draws pictures and loves Gabe seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hey all!

This'll be my first PAX and indeed my first time in Seattle. I'm not really a part of the Pinny posse (nor the PA community at large to be honest...) but I wondered if I would be welcome to this?

I realise the deadline is today but I can pay straight away :)

You are ABSOLUTELY welcome!! :) We would love to have you there!

• Options
    giant_frying_pangiant_frying_pan Registered User regular
    Ah, cool!

Sorry for leaving it last minute but I just send the payment now :)

See you all there!

• Options
    thefawnnthefawnn Draws pictures and loves Gabe seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks you guys!! Looks like our official head count is 56 (unless there are any very last-minute stragglers) :) I'll be sending the official head count to the event coordinator tonight and we'll have everything locked in by this weekend. I'm so excited that this is gonna happen, it's gonna be a fantastic time and I can't wait to see you all there in a couple weeks!!

• Options
    iAlexiAlex Registered User regular
    Hi Everyone! Last minute planning for PAX. I'm traveling solo, can I still attend? Thanks, Alex!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    iAlex0488 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! Last minute planning for PAX. I'm traveling solo, can I still attend? Thanks, Alex!

Hi Alex the headcount is locked already.
    But we will be doing a PinnyPals lunch and meeting for board games after dinner in the Sheraton.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    Ok, thanks! Where can I find more info on the lunch? I found the board game event ! :-)

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Ok, thanks! Where can I find more info on the lunch? I found the board game event ! :-)

Pinny pal lunch.
    1pm Thursday at Cheesecake Factory.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    darkinfero wrote: »

Pinny pal lunch.
    1pm Thursday at Cheesecake Factory.

Yay thanks! :-D

iAlex on
  • Options
    alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    Ah, didn't think to look in this forum for PAX related events. If anyone can't make this dinner, let me know and I'll happily take your ticket. :) Otherwise I"ll look for y'all at the boardgames night at the Sheraton.

Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria