As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 03

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 03

Welcome to the pilot season full of new Acquisition Incorporated adventures, filmed on-location in an actual basement, delivered episodically for your amusement.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    Oh this is great. Table talk all you want fellas, the DM is listening too. Carry their bags, Whippoorwill

• Options
    TastymcgeeTastymcgee Registered User new member
    Have watched all the acquisitions inc that I could get my hands on and I am SO happy that Rothfuss and Perkins were able to get together with the PA group and make an actual season! Just an amazing group thats guaranteed to be funny. Pace feels like Dragon Ball Z, cannot wait for the next one!!

• Options
    withryewithrye Registered User new member
    The dwarf in a box plan pretty much kills the group vibe. Half the group has nothing to do. It's obvious Scott doesn't give a shit at this point. He's just doodling and side-talking to Mike the whole time.

• Options
    MinuteWaltMinuteWalt Mister Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Wait, didn't Chris heavily imply you still had three servants available for the whole box scheme? Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?

I miss those guys.

MinuteWalt on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    MinuteWalt wrote: »
    Wait, didn't Chris heavily imply you still had three servants available for the whole box scheme? Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?

I miss those guys.

I thought they all burned to death.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    withrye wrote: »
    The dwarf in a box plan pretty much kills the group vibe. Half the group has nothing to do. It's obvious Scott doesn't give a shit at this point. He's just doodling and side-talking to Mike the whole time.

That's what he does a majority of the time anyway.

Even on stage at PAX.