As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Australian Election [chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Its been years since I received an email.

• Options
    Grillby

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Every ambitious game has to have some weird choices for controls/features.

Ark has a list of just bizarre choices (inventory management is getting better..but oh my god)

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

(the gift I have created)
    NAc4JfUl.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    "Liberal" sounds like a nice name for a party. I am a liberal. I vote them for first preference.

The Liberal Party are the loose equivalent of your Republicans

They're conservative, those Liberals

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    oh god D.Va body pillows actually exist

This surprises you?

• Options
    Shiv those are adorable!

• Options

Buy me one?

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    speaking of Ark do dinos eat your body sometimes or?

Like I died and I ragequit because the spot where I died, I can't find my body, no smoke or anything, this is in a local game so other players weren't involved

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Neco wrote: »
    Shiv those are adorable!

Thanks! I am not sure if I want to give them to her now or at some point in the future when she's feeling shitty

I just made them so I'm like nnnngh and also I asked her about this and she basically said "saving things sounds good but like, now I want to know what you made"

So I dunno

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I might see about streaming The Count Lucanor later this week, test my new compy and mic setup

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Myyyy date was so fun and I wanna see her again immediately. Trying not to bug her too much today because we are both super sleepy.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Gday mates!!!! Fair dinkum!!!

• Options
    Myyyy date was so fun and I wanna see her again immediately. Trying not to bug her too much today because we are both super sleepy.

I do not remember the aftermath of the first few dates but this seems plausible

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    i would like to hear more about the policies of the sex party

What are their positions?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    hxBxd00m.png
    MYBHJkem.png
    5zD0ITKm.png
    f6LSQ4qm.png

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shiv those are adorable!

Thanks! I am not sure if I want to give them to her now or at some point in the future when she's feeling shitty

I just made them so I'm like nnnngh and also I asked her about this and she basically said "saving things sounds good but like, now I want to know what you made"

So I dunno

oh just give her the neat things! It's cool, when she's feeling shitty she can look at them and think "dang how cute are those"

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

Like I died and I ragequit because the spot where I died, I can't find my body, no smoke or anything, this is in a local game so other players weren't involved

yes if you are killed by a carnivore you definitely don't have a body lying around. It will be a backpack.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    haha other countries respect the labor classes or something
    haha

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    "Liberal" sounds like a nice name for a party. I am a liberal. I vote them for first preference.

*Flashbacks to flame wars about Euro vs American meaning for "liberal"*

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I don't want to see any of our politicians even mention sex. They must remain pure and unsullied by the lure of foreign genitalia

I don't know. I kind of enjoyed having a sitting president who was an insatiable poon hound.

At the time, sure. In retrospect he's kinda gross and rapey.

We must live in the moment!

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Shiv those are adorable!

So I dunno

oh just give her the neat things! It's cool, when she's feeling shitty she can look at them and think "dang how cute are those"

You are a wise man

Besides, last time I baked her cookies for doing something that'd leave her feeling shitty she DIDN'T EVEN FEEL SHITTY BECAUSE THE THING COULDN'T HAPPEN

HOW DARE SHE NOT FEEL SHITTY >: (

So in conclusion, yes

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    why would this surprise you

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    fucking carnivores will eat your kills of other animals. This is a problem when I go pelt hunting. I will work on taking out a herd of mammoths while fighting off god damned argents and other shit from eating the corpses before I can harvest the pelts.

• Options

It was important to be up past midnight so that we could check that neither of us turned into a pumpkin

• Options

It was important to be up past midnight so that we could check that neither of us turned into a pumpkin

This is adorable

@Blameless Cleric look at how adorable this is

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i am pretty sure you can get body pillows with anything printed on them

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Well if she knows you made something for her, probably good to give them sooner than later!

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    haha other countries respect the labor classes or something
    haha

It must suck not having freedom.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    fucking carnivores will eat your kills of other animals. This is a problem when I go pelt hunting. I will work on taking out a herd of mammoths while fighting off god damned argents and other shit from eating the corpses before I can harvest the pelts.

Sheesh talk about first world problems m I rite

• Options
    Well if she knows you made something for her, probably good to give them sooner than later!

Actually, Neco makes a good point

If I don't then she will be tremendously annoyed and that sounds fun

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

This is adorable

"Blameless Cleric" look at how adorable this is

A new challenger appears!

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Yes but the Labor Party can't even spell their own fucking name.

• Options

Sheesh talk about first world problems m I rite

At least they're wild animals doing what they have to do to survive

I bet they don't drop people from their pack and solo queue

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

yes if you are killed by a carnivore you definitely don't have a body lying around. It will be a backpack.

Yeah there's usually a backpack, but not this time

I had just made a bunch of metal equipment and walked outside and got killed by a bird and my corpse is gone

probably a bug

• Options

If I don't then she will be tremendously annoyed

Yay I am righ-
    and that sounds fun

Oops

Sorry Shiv's gf

• Options

Yeah there's usually a backpack, but not this time

I had just made a bunch of metal equipment and walked outside and got killed by a bird and my corpse is gone

probably a bug

why aren't you playing on our server? I mean yeah we're only around at night but, I mean...we have sane rates etc.

• Options

If I don't then she will be tremendously annoyed

Yay I am righ-
    and that sounds fun

Oops

Sorry Shiv's gf

I'll probably give it to her. We are both terrible at withholding, to a degree that it's always been a joke.

Doing it in a troll manner though...

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

Take a wolf, they harvest stupid amounts of pelt. They are the Brontos of Pelt

This discussion has been closed.