Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A Billion Degrees of [Science]

1293031323335»

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    So with the smart condom/cockring/whatever, is this gonna end with people asking for their fuck metrics before they consider dating?

Will someone do this? Almost assuredly. Will it become a widespread phenomenon? Probably not.

If it catches on, it will likely be considered a pretty shallow thing to actually care about. Like, you might know what your partner's cock velocity is, because that's just a piece of data that people sometimes know, but it will be the same sort of thing as knowing how (sch)long someone's dick is. That said, there are people who care about that today, and I can absolutely see people wanting proof that they will be getting a "good fuck" before they get involved with someone.

Which of course presupposes that length multiplied by girth multiplied by velocity multiplied by time equals a good fuck, which I'm pretty sure we all know is a phallucy, but people got their preferences.

lh5oqqz.gif
    StraightziDis'cB557
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    I'm sorry but I only date people with a cock differential of .75 to 3.5

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
    scherbchen
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Can't wait for people to post their fuck profile pages here to get feedback and criticism.

zkHcp.jpg
    DouglasDanger
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    need to know both ur Klout score + ur Kock score before im dtf, sorry boys

• MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    I can't wait for people to start messing with their statistics by putting it on, like, a paint shaker for six hours

"wow you thrust 500 times a second but you only go about 1/8th of an inch? I gotta know what that's like."

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
    StraightziGvzbgulTofystedethkimeDarmakRhesus PositivecB557Unlucky
  • StraightziStraightzi I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy! And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ.Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    Can't wait for people to post their fuck profile pages here to get feedback and criticism.

I think I might still be a bit too self conscious for this one (yes, even I have limits) but if everyone else is doing it and I fit within a fairly standard deviation, yeah, I'd probably do that.

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Is that measured in the standard form or the Lorentz invariant form?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I read all of this, scratch my head, and just think to myself in a Dave Attenborough voice, "In the year 2017, the courtship dance of the human male is a peculiar thing..."

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Unlucky
  • scherbchenscherbchen To never die... and to conquer all. That is winningRegistered User regular
    edited March 13

also, are we talking metric or imperial here?

just asking for a friend because the conversion app will sometimes dock you a percentile or two.

or so I have been told.

scherbchen on
  • VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    scherbchen wrote: »

also, are we talking metric or imperial here?

just asking for a friend because the conversion app will sometimes dock you a percentile or two.

or so I have been told.

I've always wondered how many pound-feet my thrusts are...
    I have not ever wondered this.
    But now I kinda do wonder

steam_sig.png
  • SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    If any of you were looking for a baby book what teaches your wee ones particle physics
    http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/article/the-abcs-of-particle-physics

8EVmPzM.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
    wBfb67T.png
    hatedinamericaRhesus PositiveMegaMekAistanShadowenkimeSealAl_watJacobytynic
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I read all of this, scratch my head, and just think to myself in a Dave Attenborough voice, "In the year 2017, the courtship dance of the human male is a peculiar thing..."

same

sig.png
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    “I Said Yes Immediately”

Stephen Hawking, the world’s most renowned physicist and cosmologist, stated today that he is, in fact, heading to space—and it’s happening all thanks to the Virgin group (and a bit of modern technology).

In a statement back in 2015, Sir Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin group, said that, one day, he hoped to be able to carry Hawking to the stars. In the statement, Branson noted that this offer came as a result of the great respect and admiration that he has for Hawking:

Professor Stephen Hawking is one of the people I admire most in the world, an undisputed genius who has opened our eyes to the wonders of the universe, while also happening to be a kind and delightful man. He is the only person I have given a free ticket with Virgin Galactic, and he is signed up to fly as a Future Astronaut with us if his health permits it.

At 75 years of age, Hawking won’t be the oldest astronaut ever (that designation belongs to John Glenn, who went to space at the age of 77), but he will be the first person to go to space with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)—also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. ALS is a motor-neuron disease that generally leads to death within five years of the initial diagnosis. Hawking’s condition was first diagnosed when he was 21, and he was not expected to see his 25th birthday.

https://futurism.com/stephen-hawking-is-going-to-outer-space/

DedwrekkaDouglasDangerBahamutZERODisruptedCapitalistintropMcFodderchrishallett83ShadowenTankHammercB557Duke 2.0chromdomDirtmuncherSkeithFleebtynic
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Hawking is one of the most respected and dignified people I can think of but he turns into such a little kid when he's gets to be weightless.

4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
    wBfb67T.png