As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[POKEMON] more like team mystifying why you would ever choose them

19495969798100»

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    It'll all be awesome when we can trade 'mons

Between all of us we'd be able to get everything quickly, aside from possibly dragonite

Eh, I don't know how I feel about that and the black market that will come along with it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Beats getting an eevee

counterpoint - all them sweet, sweet Eevee candies help you level your Vaporeon

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I should hatch my fourth 10k egg sometime either today or tomorrow and all I'm asking is that it not be yet another Eevee.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Beats getting an eevee

counterpoint - all them sweet, sweet Eevee candies help you level your Vaporeon

Yeah

But around my place Eevees are just shy of pidgys and rats so getting one from an egg is meeeeeehhhhhh

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i sort of assumed that trading would be exclusively a local only thing

This discussion has been closed.