As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Missing friend

Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
Went out with a friend and some of his coworkers last night for drinks and Pokemon. I was dropped off first by the DD, some time around 3:30 A.M, however my friend, who according to his wife has never not come home after the night was over, didn't come home last night. I've been contacting all of his friends and coworkers I can to see if I can get any idea where he might be. His phone goes straight to voicemail, and the other folks from last night have no idea where he is. Right now I'm trying to convince his wife to call the local hospital to see if he's there and to file a missing persons report. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Call the police and report him missing. Do it yourself if his wife doesn't want to.

You do not have to wait any set amount of time before you can report a person missing and the sooner you do so the better the chances of them being found are.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Thank you.

Edit: he just got home. He's safe and unharmed. Thank you again.

Jacques L'Homme on